April 19, 2014 | 840 users online

Blush - Make Up For Ever - HD Microfinish Cream Blush - #7 One Too Many

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2013 3:29:00 PM More reviews by xrysaki

I am disappointed with this purchase. The color is o.K but nothing really bright. The texture is the worse i've seen.. this is so dry i cannot ever work it with my fingers (it turns into small balls) the pump broke the third day and now i have to remove the cap, remove the black pump and push the spring inside in order to get a small amount out. The only thing i like is that once you apply it it stays on.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by TaniaMst

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I went to Sephora to get a sample of this and it looked absolutely gorgeous. The color is absolutely beautiful, so pigmented that a little goes a loooong way and you can build up as you wish. I applied with a foundation brush and found it easy to blend. It's really long lasting, unlike powder which I find somehow evaporates off my face, I still had a noticeable blush after several hours of wear.

However, I bought this blush because I was looking for a matte product. I HATE glitter because I find it so unnatural (no, sparkles do not give a 'natural glow', they give a 'look my pores ooze glitter' look) and they often end up all over my face. About two days after I got the full size, I noticed GLITTER. Admittedly they stayed in place with this product but I still HATE GLITTER so much that I just can't stand having it on my face.

As much as it saddened me to do this, I returned the product to Sephora and got a Stila Convertible instead... A truly matte creamy blush. If you like glitter however I could not recommend this product more. It's absolutely perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by maccosmetics09

I think I may have found my HG blush! The color is SO natural looking on my skin (mufe hd fdtn. 117/120). It's a lovely pinky peach beige that complements my skintone and haircolor so well. I probably never would have tried this shade on my own if I hadn't received it as a sample after making some other purchases at Sephora. I love it so much that I bought the full size. The container seems small, but the tiniest amount goes a long way, so it's totally worth the money. I'll definitely repurchase when I run out (which will probably be a VERY long time from now). I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by nezo25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think I just fell in love! This is by far the best blush out there. It's an orange-y color which is beautiful on any skin. I apply it with my fingers (for now) and blend it in. I press on the pump very lightly because a little goes a very long way. I will continue to purchase these blushes because of the high quality pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by liz91

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Once again, MUFE blows it out of the water with this product. Stays on all day without fading. Yes, it's expensive, but you only need to use the tiniest amount due to the strong pigmentation. Just barely tap the pump to get just a small amount of product out. I then blend into my cheeks with my fingers. Perfect blush. I plan to throw out my powder blushes. There's no need for them now with this product. The color is deeper than MAC's Peaches blush. It is similar to NARS Orgasm blush, except this doesn't have the gold running through it. I will definitely repurchase until MUFE stops making it (which I hope is never).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Peskypixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a perfect beigey peach on me. Very sheer and natural. I feel so confident with this on! I love the pump, but the product could be a bit easier to work with. I don't know if I will repurchase. The color is a HG for me, but the formula is not... especially at 6 am-- I am not a morning person and never will be.

I will probably try a Mac cream blush / Bobbi Brown pot rouge when this is through, but will repurchase if I can't duplicate the shade.