mark Gloss Gorgeous stay on lip stain in Pop

4.3

HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE BUTYLENE/ETHYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER ETHYLENE/PROPYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER POLYBUTENE TRIDECYL NEOPENTANOATE RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL AROMA/FLAVOR CAPRYLYL GLYCOL SUCRALOSE CITRIC ACID MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE/CI 75470 BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE/CI 77163 IRON OXIDES MICA/CI 77019 TITANIUM DIOXIDE/CI 77891 BRONZE POWDER/CI 77400 COPPER POWDER/CI 77400 MANGANESE VIOLET/CI 77742 BLACK 2/CI 77266 BLUE 1/CI 42090 BLUE 1 LAKE/CI 42090 GREEN 5/CI 61570 ORANGE 5/CI 45370 ORANGE 5 LAKE/CI 45370 RED 6/CI 15850 RED 6 LAKE/CI 15850 RED 7/CI 15850 RED 7 LAKE/ 15850 RED 21/CI 45380 RED 21 LAKE/CI 45380 RED 22/CI 45380 RED 22 LAKE/CI 45380 RED 27/CI 45410 RED 27 LAKE/CI 45410 RED 28/CI 45410 RED 28 LAKE/CI 45410 RED 30/CI 73360 RED 30 LAKE/CI 73360 RED 33/CI 17200 RED 33 LAKE/CI 17200 RED 36/CI 12085 RED 36 LAKE/CI 12085 RED 40/CI 16035 RED 40 LAKE/CI 16035 YELLOW 5/CI 19140 YELLOW 5 LAKE/CI 19140 YELLOW 6/CI 15985 YELLOW 6 LAKE/CI 15985 YELLOW 10/CI 47005 YELLOW 10 LAKE/CI 47005

on 6/13/2012 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE these stain glosses! I have them in three colors- Lolli, Pop and Bare.

Pop is probably my favorite, it's a medium pink. Lolli is BRIGHT pink/red. Bare is a very natural light pink.

It goes on via a click-pen. The gloss is pretty and it wears to a long-lasting stain. They have good staying power, the scent isn't bothersome at all and they feel great.

on 11/20/2011 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I first bought the color Lolli, since I saw a pale model in an Avon magazine wearing that shade. It looked pretty on her, so I ordered that shade, only to find it makes my lips look super hot-pinkish red. I later ordered the shade Pop, which is a bit more subtle. I don't layer it on so it's glossy. I usually just use it as a lips stain. It last for a long time, probably 2-3 hours on my lips. First I apply a little bit of chap stick, then this lip stain gloss, then a sheer lip gloss.

on 4/17/2011 8:13:00 PM

Very pretty pink/mauve color. Thick as a gloss but it does work as it says. I apply a thin layer of the gloss and the "gloss" effect disappears within an hour or so, but the light stain it leaves behind is great and lasts another two hours or so. Overall, you can get 3-4 hours of wear from this product (unless you eat). It wears away very evenly.

The only downside is the click pen and it can be a bit gooey if you apply more than one layer. As someone else mentioned it takes A LOT of clicks to get the product going almost to the point of giving up. I'd rather have a straight up brush or doe foot applicator.

on 9/29/2010 9:42:00 PM

Good product. Very moisturizing, super glossy, long lasting for a gloss but does not stain my lips which is why I took off a lippie. This is a very pretty color, not sheer at all. Makes my green eyes pop.

on 8/30/2010 9:01:00 AM

Be careful with this product if you already have some pigmentation on your lips. I was expecting a sheer wash of color, but this ends up being very pinkish red on me! I was quite surprised. It's kind of an unusual product. It didn't stain my lips the way I expected. It actually wore off fairly quickly on me. My lips are pretty dry, so maybe that is why? It's also quite goopy. You can apply it more sheerly, which is what I did. Also be warned that it takes many clicks to start the product when you first open it. I counted, and it was more than 40 clicks to get it started. So don't be alarmed or think you received a bad one. Finally, I did find this to be a bit drying.

Love this! A perfect MLBB colour. It applies as a smooth, totally non - sticky, slightly minty, balm like gloss. I find this really keeps my lips hydrated, which is AMAZING considering lip stains are usually very drying. When the gloss fades away, you are left with a lovely, natural looking stain that has not sunk into creases or left you with a line around your lips. Overall, wonderful! I would recommend and repurchase!

on 6/27/2010 7:15:00 PM

I Absoultly love this product and color. It really stays on, delivers nice color and is minty. I hope they do not discountinue this product, I already want to buy all of the other shades!!!!!!

I am already planning a backup! First thing I have to say about these Gloss Gorgeous stains is that this is an ingenious idea. It starts out as a smooth minty gloss (I have all of the shades btw) and as it wears it fades away to a stain--without EVER feeling dry on your lips. Of all the shades, Pop is my favorite---its a gorgeous MLBB light creamy mauvey pink with a ton of shine--no sparkle or shimmer. And as it wears off, I'm left with nude-pink lips that look naturally juicy. This is the only 'stain' I've found that accomplishes this. These retail for $9 which is a little on the pricier side of mark/avon gloss products, but like I said, well worth it. The packaging is a push-button click pen style which I find less irritating than the twist-pen clicky style, it seems like there is a lot less waste. Love it!

Recommended for Medium Skin