July 24, 2014 | 1247 users online

Skincare - Body - Neutrogena - Anti-Cellulite Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by LeoBabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I live pretty healthy lifestyle, Iím a vegetarian, and I exercise regularly. Cellulite was never my concern till recently that Iíve noticed first signs of it on my legs. Iíve did a little research and Iíve discovered that cellulite issue is part of my genetic make-up, women and men on both sides of my family are prone to have it. I went to the local drugstore and picked out a Neutrogena Anti-Cellulite Treatment, Retinol Formula, simply because the packaging and the ingredient description appealed to me. It combines Retinol, the purest form of vitamin A, with Seaweed Extract and Caffeine.

Neutrogena Anti-Cellulite Treatment comes in a nice light metal can, with a smooth dispenser. The formula has nice clean scent, and great cream-gel like texture. It goes on light and takes about a minute to dry. It absorbs fast and doesnít leave greasy after feel. I saw results after two weeks and I kept using it. Iíve seen a pretty good reduction in the appearance of cellulite. It worked deep within skin's surface to improve elasticity and firmness and minimized bumpy appearance.

I like the fragrance and texture, and I think the quantity per container is generous. It looks like Neutrogena works well with minor cellulite. Iím not sure how well it would work for somebody who has major cellulite thou. Based on my experience I give Neutrogena Anti-Cellulite Treatment 5 star review.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by goldenluxury

Did absolutley nothing! Took a while to dry on my skin and felt slimy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2008 11:50:00 AM More reviews by MM43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

While being very slender and having always led an athletic and healthy life style, I still have mild - moderate cellulite on the back of my legs right below my butt...such is the burden of having a shapely backside! Having tried many cellulite reducing products with no effect, I found this actually helped a bit. First you must adjust your expectations - no product, whether it be for wrinkles or cellulite, is going erase everything. At first I found no visible results, but continued using it because it made my skin feel very smooth and soft. Then after a little over a month I noticed it had actually reduced the appearance of cellulite. And this had nothing to do with any other factors, as I hadn't been exercising regularly at this time or eating carefully and yet I could see an improvement. I believe it is the retinol in this product that causes the improvement. I gave it 4 stars only because it didn't erase all cellulite, just a little. But this does work.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2005 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Maxie

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Every once in a while I get sucked into the magical and fanciful thought that I can eliminate those pesky cellulite bumps with a topical cream. I was during one of those moments I purchased this one by Neotrogena. Of course, it does not work. Nothing but excercise and diet really eliminates cellulite, but if you are ever swept away by the fantasy that smearing on a little cream could work, this one at least has some good stuff in it. And won't break the bank. I wouldn't repurchase but I did use it up as a decent reinol, hence smoothing, body cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2005 11:37:00 PM More reviews by dockat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't really expect a miracle and it isn't one. I've tried many other body lotions that work better as lotions. I think the only way to avoid cellulite is to not get older!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by vanbergc

This didn't work for me. I followed directions and used several bottles, but saw no improvement in my cellulite.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2004 5:30:00 PM More reviews by aimela

This did not do anything on my jiggly thighs. I used up the bottle during summer as light body moisturizer, though it really did not work as that either.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2004 11:45:00 PM More reviews by tuas

I used this for a few months a couple of years ago, and I have to say, it works. I was also working out 3 days a week at the time (getting ready for vacation in the tropics). However, I have worked out on this schedule before and did not get the results I did by using this cream.

A couple of months in, I was wearing running shorts!! I have not worn shorts that short in years! I definitely believe this product helped. Unfortunately, I stopped using it, and stopped working out a while after the vacation, so the 'lite is back. I am going to try Cellu-Sculpt, if that doesn't work, I'm giving the Healing Garden a try. If both fail, I will purchase this again (I am trying the others first because they are less expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2004 9:26:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Actually, this isn't a cream, it's more like a gel/cream, but more gel-like. I liked this a lot, don't know about removing cellulite, but definitely leaves skin very very smooth. I like this, but actually prefer the L'Oreal Perfecte Slim version better in the green tube. Might purchase again though.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2004 9:02:00 AM More reviews by Krista34

I am average to thin build but want to tone the butt and thigh area a bit. I have tried both the Roc and this one. I used the entired bottle, at least once to twice a day on those problem areas massaging it in. Honestly I didnt see a difference in the cellulite. The only thing I did notice was a soft smooth skin right after application. The sales lady for the Roc said not to massage it in but to swipe it on. I think maybe to leave a layer to give the illusion of tightening the skin..dont know..anyways I am going to try the Clarins one next.