September 15, 2014 | 1816 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Love Spell Hydrating Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Great

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Love Spell is my favest VS fragrance, & I did "replace" my lotion w a Sexiest Fantasies knock off lotion. Ladies, so do not bother w imitations coz the real VS lotion smells sooooo much better! The scent is higher quality & lasts longer, & smells better. This lotion to me has a strong scent of freesia. It's lovely! I am going to replace my knock off as soon as I can afford to get my derrière to a VS store & take advantage of 7 for $35. I will get 1 of Love Spell everything. I just adore this scent. HG!! I don't care if this scent is commonly worn, I still love it. Glad that I don't know anybody whom wears this, I would hate to have my HG be somebody else's signature scent. This is MY signature scent dangnabbit & I don't care if anybody else around me tries to hone in on MY scent well that's just too bad for them lol :) :) :) teehee!! :9

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

BLEGH! Hated this scent! It's just waaaaay too strong and pungent for my taste. I hated it so much I wanted to gag everytime I used it! I also didn't find it to be super hydrating for my skin either. In fact, I felt like it just sat on top of my skin which made if feel really sticky.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by loverofgrace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skin background: I have dry and sensitive skin. With that being said this will only keep dry skin moisturized for... at most an hour.

Results: This kept my dry skin moisturized for about an hour or less. This might be for people with normal skin but I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin because after about thirty mins of applying the product on my legs and arms I felt as if I never put any lotion on in the first place. Yes, it smells good but I would rather buy the body mist or whatever if I was just looking for the fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by JLsunshine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret. It has a very light smell with a hint of sweet flowers. It is moisturizing and does not feel sticky afterwards. Perfect scent for spring and summer!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by bkrupak

I love the smell of love spell, but for some reason this scent in the lotion comes off plasticky to me. I love the body spray and I figured if I layered it it would be great, but the lotion smells terrible. It is very moisturizing though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by italiana800

I love this lotion! It smells amazing & is very hydrating. It also makes my skin really soft. This lotion absorbs well into my skin. The only complaint I have, is that the smell of this lotion wears off quickly. The scent only lasts about an hour. I wish this would have longer staying power. Since I love this so much, I will continue to buy this:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I can't even count how many times I've repurchased this....its such an iconic scent from VS. Easily recognizable on anyone who wears it. so fresh, lightly sweet & floral. The perfect spring/summer go-to scent

The lotion moisturizes well without feeling greasy or tacky. Scent lasts for a long time, especially when layered with the body wash and spray.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

This is the only smell at Victoria's Secret that didn't give me a headache. I actually really like the way it smells, it's fruity, fresh, and it's pretty moisturizing without being greasy or sticky. The BF loves this smell in the summer and so do I.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 7:35:00 AM More reviews by TopNotchCherrii

Love spell is HG quality. Its my go to lotion and body mist. I always hit the sales at Victorias Secret and stock up. The body butter form of this is so creamy and smooth its heaven. Skin absorbs this very well and there is no greasy feeling at all. Skin just looks hydrated and smells wonderfull
The one and only flaw to this is that its soo popular you kinda smell it everywhere, but that still hasn't stopped me from drenching myself in it ;)