Neocutis - Bio-Restorative Hydrogel with PSP

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Peg-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus), Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Processed Skin Proteins (PSP™), Butylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylparaben, Sodium Polyacrylate, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I had a series of peels done before my wedding & was pt on this. I'm extremely dry/acne prone & this stuff is amazing but $$$$$ I buy off skincarerx.com with MUA 20% off. I'm already on my 2nd tube. It's around $120 but really softens my forehead lines & is wonderful stuff!

on 5/8/2010 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I started using this 2.5 months ago at the suggestion of my derm office along with the Neocutis Journee Day cream SPF30 (see my review for that one too)...Expensive yes, but worth every dime I spent. This, along with the Journee, have literally transformed my skin to near flawless.....much firmer, softer, smoother, lines have vanished!:) Not too shabby for almost 40 years old....
Will definitely buy this again, but off of Ebay as it's much cheaper....I know not every product works for everyone....but it's worth a shot to try. I will keep using this until the next best thing comes a long, if it ever does!

Popular Treatments (Face)