September 21, 2014 | 1004 users online

Moisturizers - Neocutis--Journee Day Cream SPF30

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by bella16

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Guess I'm the outlier here, as I was very unimpressed by this stuff. First, while it's slightly tinted, it provides no coverage whatsover. Fair enough, you're not really using it for that, but I guess I misunderstood that it might. More annoyingly, it left my skin looking greasy, my pores huge, and I could find little to no benefit from it, (other than the fact that it functions ok as a sunscreen). Finally, the price is outrageous, especially when you consider what a miniscule amount of product is actually in the container. And it's one of those sneaky containers, too, with an unnecessary double layer of plastic concealing an even smaller colored container that you can't see through, so you have no idea how much-- or in this case, little-- product remains over time. I realize not every product works for everyone, but have to say this is a case where I'm sorry I fell for the hype.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by CoCoandBB

I've been using this product for over a year and love it.
I am a skincare junkie and tried many products, this is one of the few that I actually stick to.
it gives me a nice glow and make my skin soft, but it's still very light, not heavy or greasy....
I also love the pump design, it's more precise than other pumps that i've ever used.
Will definteily repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so madly in love with this stuff! It makes my skin healthier and glowy. I guess I'm not surprised because I love every Neocutis product I've ever tried. I don't think this would work for oily-skinned people as it is creamy and somewhat moisturizing so you would have an oil slick halfway through the day. For my dry skin, it's perfect. My skin breaks out from almost every sunscreen I've ever used, but not with this. And no rosacea flare or bumps. It has 7.5 % zinc so it's not crazy high, but I'll take it. No ghostface whiteout chalkiness, no flashback. I put it to the test yesterday and it works! In bright midday sun, I usually burn even when I'm wearing sunscreen but I got no color at all wearing this and I was outside for a full hour. So I'm sold. The airtight pump works great and is very hygienic. The only thing I don't like is the ridiculous price tag. I did manage to find it for less via a seller on Amazon (and yes it is authentic) but it's still $54 usd for a tiny bottle that I will go through in two months because I tend to apply it generously. So far this is my favorite product of the year - highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Vegasmom

Love, love this product!!!! I have the worst skin ever- super oily around the t-zone and super dry everywhere else. I bought this product because my friend recommended it to me. I live in Vegas where it is super hot in the summer and it's hard to wear a moisturizer without getting super oily. This product it awesome! It goes on so smooth and it has SPF in it, full of anti-oxidant, and it has psp in it that is supposed to help with cologen production. The best thing about it is that it absorbs into your skin quickly and it gves you a glow on you skin. This product is not oily at all!! Makeup stays put all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Hayne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite sunscreen moisturizer. I have repurchased this at least four times. It is great for sensitive skin. Leaves no white residue. It has a slight color which helps with my red cheeks.
I never look oily. I use this a lot in summer also. It is expensive. I try to find it on ebay or other websites when they run specials.
And, I like that I do not have to put on a moisturizer and sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by kozley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WONDERFUL!
This is a great moisturizer for those with oily skin. I haven't had any breakouts and it gives your skin a nice healthy glow. I've been using this for about a month and I recently saw a friend that I hadn't seen in a few months and she kept asking what I had done to my skin because it looked fantastic, but the only change was my switch to this little gem!

It's a little pricy, but after trying it multiple times at the derm's office and reading the reviews I decided to go for it and I'm obsessed!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by im2gd24gt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

As an oily gal, the thought of placing a moisturizer on my face during a summers day in Arizona is frightening! I saw this in my Instyle as an alternative to using a moisturizer that feels like buttercream frosting. Frankly, most moisturizers feel like buttercream frosting on my oily skin! I bought a little sample kit from skincarerx that contained this product and some other sample size products from the line. I really like this. I don't get oily by the end of the first half hour....which is usual for me. I actually stay matte most of the day, and it makes my makeup go on really smooth. I have had no break outs from this product either

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by hotmama82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

HG. I received this product as a part of ELF's Beauty Boost Kit. The kit is available from ELF's website and the entire purchase price goes to charity. It comes with a few ELF products and then this gem! I got it thinking I'll give it to someone older in my family but then decided to use it on a whim one morning. It is AMAZING! It's a daytime moisturizer with sunscreen and a beige-y tint. The color is a little off-putting but it disappears as soon as you apply it. There's no sunscreen-smell and the texture is light. It's about 7pm and been about 12 hours since I applied this cream in the morning and my skin is still oil-free! I've been wearing this for awhile with no powder, concealer or foundation and my skin still looks smooth, comfortable and fresh. I looked this up on Amazon and it's like $75, but I'm thinking of repurchasing if I don't find a similar product. I can't comment on the skin regenerating properties of this cream as I don't really have wrinkles yet but for oily, acne-prone skin, this is so wonderful as a daytime moisturizer and sunscreen.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by BERNADETTE2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's ok. It does work well as a sunscreen HOWEVER, I have to say, for the price, you can do better. They want $75 for a half an ounce! I mean really! My old standby Clinique daywear with SPF works just as well as a sunscreen.

Yes, the Journee is more liquid-y that the Clinique. If you want to spend 3/4 more monry for liquid-y, than be my guest. Go right ahead.

I do like NeoCutis BioRestorative Skin Cream and feel it is worth the price as a daily moisturizer for people like me with ultra-sensitive skin, but I cannot justify the cost of NeoCutis's Journee sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by bkaips

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had a procedure done at my Derm office and the RN suggested this line of skincare as she said it literally transformed her face. Yes, it's expensive, but I decided to give it a go anyway not expecting much because typically they are just trying to sell something....I bought the Bio-Restorative Journee Day cream with SPF30 and the Bio-Restorative Hydro Gel both with PSP (which I will write a seperate review for as well) and started using them both around the middle of February. It's now been 2.5 months since I started using them both and let me tell you, my face looks amazing!!
I have noticed it is firmer, smoother, softer and the few light lines I had are either gone or have to reduced to the point of being barely visible...seriously, my skin has never looked better.
I've got 7 months before I hit the big 4-0 and my skin looks better than a lot of the 20 something girls I see running around these days. It's so nice to look in the mirror and not see any lines!! We all know we are our harshest critics...this is the first time I can get close in the mirror and actually like what I see....
The Journee Day Cream is slightly tinted and works fabulous under makeup...makes my makeup app flawless. Comes in 1/5 or 1 ounce sizes....get it on Ebay for a much better deal than you would from anywhere....will definitely be staying with Neocutis until the next best thing comes a long, if it ever does!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No