September 30, 2014 | 1573 users online

Eye Shadow - Inika - Mineral eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:11:00 AM More reviews by loveking

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Too much of the product comes out through the sieve.
It is really pigmented but if you want just a bit of shimmer it works well too. I have 'copper' works great on top of bronze/gold eyeshadow to really make it pop.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by LeMaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful colours, especially 'Mango'. They are highly pigmented and last a long time with primer, and can be used as a full eyeshadow or as an eyeliner. My only two gripes are that you don't get much in the pot, and the fallout is pretty bad. I put a tissue under my eye if I'm applying it with foundation on.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by monmon15

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have this loose eyeshadow in 'Platinum' which is a shimmery silvery white and 'Forest green' which is a smokey bronze/muddy green colour (does not look anywhere near the pale colour displayed on the Inika website or brochure). I like how these are finely milled, medium pigmentation. Some are shimmery with fine shimmer particles, while others are completely matte. Both 'Platinum' and 'Forest Green' have shimmer. They're long lasting, do not crease, great for my sensitive eyes.
The only downside for me is the small amount of product you get 1.5g. They retail for AUD$24.95.
I would buy this again as I am proactive about using cosmetics that contain very little or no parabens, talc and harmful chemicals.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Samanthazahra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received burnt sienna and peach fetish and the quality of these are amazing. They are loose like most mineral eyeshadows so you can use wet for intensity and dry. burnt sienna is a stunning copper brown colour that brings out my brown eyes. peach fetish is more pink that stila kitten, but a lovely neutral colour. they are very shimmery but i still find it suitable for the day. well pigmented, no creasing, great staying power, really exceeded my expectations cos i think most mineral eyeshadows aren't good in terms of staying power and blendability. i've heard that some of the other colours aren't as great but these two are definately fabulous and work extremely well together.