Designer Skin - Tinted Love - Sun-kissed Daily Moisturizer

3.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this lotion. I normally use it in conjunction with regular tanning, but even on it's own it gives a nice glowy (not orange) color. I'm naturally pretty fair skinned, and find it to be the perfect balance when I don't feel like torturing my skin, but don't want to look like a vampire.

on 3/11/2011 12:38:00 PM

The Designer Skin Tinted Love is a great lotion with a nice scent but as far as getting color with it, I barely got any. I applied everyday for 4 days and had little color change. It will be good to use in the summer with my regular self-tanners to help maintain the color but doesn't give enough color on its own. I'll use it up but won't repurchase.

on 5/8/2010 3:26:00 AM

This is a moisturizer with a touch of sunless tanner. I really like this product, I put it on all over my body and face and I get a glow like I've been tanning. It's very thin, so it doesn't leave heavy residue and it's not greasy. It dries very fast too. You have to get it at a tanning salon usually, or I'm sure you could find it online. It doesn't make me as dark as I'd like, but I like to have a noticeably darker color. This doesn't break me out or irritate my skin at all. And it smells great! Not too strong, but a really nice smell.