October 24, 2014 | 1658 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Designer Skin - Tinted Love - Sun-kissed Daily Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by neonswedishfish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this lotion. I normally use it in conjunction with regular tanning, but even on it's own it gives a nice glowy (not orange) color. I'm naturally pretty fair skinned, and find it to be the perfect balance when I don't feel like torturing my skin, but don't want to look like a vampire.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2011 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Dance41886

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Designer Skin Tinted Love is a great lotion with a nice scent but as far as getting color with it, I barely got any. I applied everyday for 4 days and had little color change. It will be good to use in the summer with my regular self-tanners to help maintain the color but doesn't give enough color on its own. I'll use it up but won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Ashalicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a moisturizer with a touch of sunless tanner. I really like this product, I put it on all over my body and face and I get a glow like I've been tanning. It's very thin, so it doesn't leave heavy residue and it's not greasy. It dries very fast too. You have to get it at a tanning salon usually, or I'm sure you could find it online. It doesn't make me as dark as I'd like, but I like to have a noticeably darker color. This doesn't break me out or irritate my skin at all. And it smells great! Not too strong, but a really nice smell.