TiGi Bead Head Hard Head Hairspray

on 3/10/2014 5:27:00 PM

My favorite, and go to hair spray. It can be upwards of $19.00 at some drug stores. I have found it at Ross, Marshalls and other discount stores for half price. When I do, I buy it all :)

Best hairspray I've ever used!!!! I wear big, poofy hairstyles often, and it has great hold for a long period of time. Doesn't weigh down either. Also, the Smartstyle Salons in WalMart carry this brand for buy one get one at 50% off:)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My HG hairspray. I like my style to STAY after I spend time doing it! Do I care if it feels like straw (as SO says LOL)? Nope. This stuff is true to its name: hard. It's a stiff, long lasting hold. It smells okay and tends to be kind of expensive as compared with other non salon sprays.

on 1/6/2011 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I use this on my clients and at home. Love this spray. It smells great, holds all day and its not too pricey. The Tigi products are generally great but i am really a fan of this hairspray

on 5/8/2010 3:22:00 AM

I don't use hairspray a lot, but this stuff has a great hold. I use it on my roots for a lift, and have used it to curl my hair. It held the curls great, it has a very strong hold. It's a little more expensive than Big Sexy Hair and a smaller bottle, but I think they work the same.