August 28, 2014 | 863 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bead Head Hard Head Hairspray

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by chasemissd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite, and go to hair spray. It can be upwards of $19.00 at some drug stores. I have found it at Ross, Marshalls and other discount stores for half price. When I do, I buy it all :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by ccbemiller

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is by far the best hairspray I've ever purchased. Not only does it smell good but it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy. It also holds all day long. And I mean ALL DAY LONG! I have naturally thick, wavy hair which is now somewhat damaged from processing and this stuff seems to do wonders. For a decent price, you can't beat it. If you don't want to fork out $20 for hairspray then the closest drugstore dupe that I've found is Aussie Instant Freeze hairspray for less than $5. Still doesn't beat Bed Head but it's the closest I've found.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 More reviews by Donovan

Best hairspray I've ever used!!!! I wear big, poofy hairstyles often, and it has great hold for a long period of time. Doesn't weigh down either. Also, the Smartstyle Salons in WalMart carry this brand for buy one get one at 50% off:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG hairspray. I like my style to STAY after I spend time doing it! Do I care if it feels like straw (as SO says LOL)? Nope. This stuff is true to its name: hard. It's a stiff, long lasting hold. It smells okay and tends to be kind of expensive as compared with other non salon sprays.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by smel84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this on my clients and at home. Love this spray. It smells great, holds all day and its not too pricey. The Tigi products are generally great but i am really a fan of this hairspray

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Ashalicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't use hairspray a lot, but this stuff has a great hold. I use it on my roots for a lift, and have used it to curl my hair. It held the curls great, it has a very strong hold. It's a little more expensive than Big Sexy Hair and a smaller bottle, but I think they work the same.