October 25, 2014 | 1903 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bead Head Hard Head Hairspray

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by chasemissd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite, and go to hair spray. It can be upwards of $19.00 at some drug stores. I have found it at Ross, Marshalls and other discount stores for half price. When I do, I buy it all :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2012 More reviews by Donovan

Best hairspray I've ever used!!!! I wear big, poofy hairstyles often, and it has great hold for a long period of time. Doesn't weigh down either. Also, the Smartstyle Salons in WalMart carry this brand for buy one get one at 50% off:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG hairspray. I like my style to STAY after I spend time doing it! Do I care if it feels like straw (as SO says LOL)? Nope. This stuff is true to its name: hard. It's a stiff, long lasting hold. It smells okay and tends to be kind of expensive as compared with other non salon sprays.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by smel84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this on my clients and at home. Love this spray. It smells great, holds all day and its not too pricey. The Tigi products are generally great but i am really a fan of this hairspray

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 3:22:00 AM More reviews by Ashalicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't use hairspray a lot, but this stuff has a great hold. I use it on my roots for a lift, and have used it to curl my hair. It held the curls great, it has a very strong hold. It's a little more expensive than Big Sexy Hair and a smaller bottle, but I think they work the same.