October 24, 2014 | 939 users online

Concealers - Artdeco - Camouflage Cream (any color)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by StrawberryHead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have really bad dark circles and my skin is showing blood vessels also. I have been looking for the perfect concealer what hides those two..and I have found it!
It's the best concealer I have ever used and it even hides really big and red pimples.
Make it warm before using.
* Cheap
* Longlasting
* Good coverage
* Runs out slowly

Perfect! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:13:00 AM More reviews by NotEmma13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Bought this after reading a few raves on beauty blogs and was really hopeful that this was going to perform well.

I tried using it on my really dark under-eye circles but it was too heavy and wasn't easy to spread. Also looked really cakey. Might have to use a heavy moisturizer for that.

Doesn't cover acne very well either. still cakey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by mcorreia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Will I buy again? Definetely! I'm having a big cystic jaw line breakout and this has been my savior for hiding those painful nasty bumps. I use a synthetic concealer brush and pat very well before applying foundation et voilá! It has helped me with my self-esteem until I succeed healing the lesions (I'm now on a weekly 60% Glycolic peel, and just ordered a gel from Neostrata + Sesderma AHA ampoules, applying Mario Badescu healing lotion etc). I'm a NC30 and luckly got the perfect shade for hiding my imperfections: #21, perfect shade. Great also for hidding dark circles on my eye inner parts. The product isn't heavy at all and last all day, and it actually seems to be WP. HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by ShayGolani

love it! covers everything even hyperpigmentation looks natural ( fix it with any mineral powder). NEVER use with a full covering powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by peace333love

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hands down, the best concealer I've ever used. Covers everything (acne, scars, dark circles), stays on all day, doesn't crease, the price is ok, only thing I'd say is not perfect is the colour selection... There are very few shades, and most of them are quite 'weird' :D But if you find one that matches you ok, you'll get the best concealer ever :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by SandaAlexis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product, works great for everything I need it. I ran out of my Benefit Erase Paste a couple of weeks ago and been thinking I need a change, but I was pretty dazed about what else might work as good as the Erase Paste; and I stumbled across this product (Art Deco shelf always draws my attention) and thought I'd give it a try.

It has amazing texture, creamy but not too liquidy, pretty much the same texture as my Erase Paste , only this one covers even better.
The downside is it does get a bit cakey during the day so you have to use some moisturizer cream on your face before applying this product (I admit I get a bit lazy sometimes and don't feel like using it).
Packaging is not the best, I kept the little box it came in, just so it doesn't accidentally crack open in my bag.

Overall you'll love this product and the price is reasonable too. Go for it !

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by babygems

Great full coverage concealer. I use a tiny bit of this after applying my foundation on any spots or redness. It really covers well and a tiny bit is all that is needed. You don't get very much product but it is really long lasting as you only need such a tiny amount. I have had mine for ages and haven't hit the pan yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Vanillablood

i love this. it covers everything well. the trick is not to pile it on too much and get it warm so it blend better. like pretty much all concealers it can get cakey if you apply to much. but a thin layer covers under eye circles and redness. i tried this on my body to cover a scar just to see how it looked and it actually covered well.

so dont apply too much and warm it with fingers to apply

you dont get alot and the packaging is odd but you dont need much so will last a while i bought two in dif shades to mix and match to my skin tone.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by mclennon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well, I don't think it covers dark circles that much. Mine are even not so big or so dark .. I think. It makes me look kind of weird, like I have mask or something. Even if i have a base under the concealer.
- It's kind of cheap.
- A LOT of colours.
"-":
- Not so good coverage. Maybe 2.5/5
- Packaging sucks.
- It gets flaky or something.
- Stays only like 2-3 hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by catdeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The best concealer I've ever used! The quality & the finish are magnificent, I really couldn't achieve better results with any other concealer out there! I have this in two shades, light yellow and medium beige. I use this for highlighting and contouring.The only negative thing: a bit drying. But this doesn't bother my combination skin much :) All 5 lippies from me!