July 28, 2014 | 1624 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Sugar Overload Superglass

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by LaLa6699

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss is so pretty. The glitter chunks in it are to die for. I thought that they might make me look like I was 15 again but they don't. I took off a lippy because it can kinda feel heavy on your lips and its kind of sticky but its staying power is pretty freaking good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by lleux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Somewhat sticky like most MAC lipglosses, the Superglass is an oddity. (So in researching this gloss, I've learned that lip balm underneath it will help resolve the sticky factor.) The chunks of glitter that stand out the most are the holographic ones which seem to be about a millimeter in length. Trying to do exactly the opposite of what 13-year-old me would do, I neglected to pick up the brighter hued tubes and instead picked Sugar Overload. I think the contrast between garish glitter and the incredibly natural, pale beige color that is Sugar Overload work together. Not to mention it can be worked into other lipcolors, if you so desire. Maybe one day when I figure out what it is that I want to pair Fab Frenzy with, I'll purchase another shade as well. Either way, I do like this lipgloss. It's somewhat refined, compared to the glitter lacquer lipglosses that other counters offer, yet offers an interesting combination of sparklies that don't dissapoint. A+.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 11:01:00 AM More reviews by x0shutupnkissmex0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lip gloss is amazing, i was so worried about making myself look like i was 12 years old considering how much glitter this lip gloss looks like it has, but it has a "different" kind of glitter that makes your lips look full and glossy, its a bit sticky but thats what you get with a lipgloss that lasts HOURS. I put this lipgloss on before work and even after talking to tons of customers...5 hours later it was still as glossy and beautiful as it was when i first put it on! i seriously love this stuff and i definitely want to get my hands on another color!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by jolie0216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm loving this lip gloss!! (unexpectedly too, I'm not a big fan of glitter!) This shade is pretty clear by itself. Makes your lips look nice, full & shiny! Would also be great atop any lipstick to add some serious shine. It is difficult to completely remove - the glitter chunks remain on your lips even after you wipe off the gloss. $18 is pricey for a lip gloss, but it's just so great, I'd buy it again when I ran out if it wasn't LE. Give it a shot, you may be pleasantly surprised even if you're not into glitter! I thought these would be too young-ish looking, but they're really not, I don't feel the slightest bit freakish wearing this (I feel way more conspicuous wearing straight up red lipstick lol)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by sunfish211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Out of all the shades, I liked this one the best. It goes with any lipstick at any time (just like Sugarrimmed Dazzleglass). It's very sheer & there are big chunks (like the kind of snow that sticks to the ground in the winter). The chunks look like they would feel gritty but it's not at all. They have that feel & opacity like Dazzleglass Cremesheens but more moisturizing than Dazzleglass. It lasts for SEVERAL hours & lasts long over lipstick. The glitter pieces lingered on my lips even after the gloss was nearly gone. I ate & drank with this on (lunch, snacks, dinner) & the glitter chunks STILL lingered. I am gonna need some MU remover to get this off. This adds shine & bling to your lips. If you do not like Dazzleglass or anything glittery, this is NOT the product for you. You'll either like or hate this item. It's supposed to be a fun gloss...period.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No