October 20, 2014 | 1032 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Vanhusk

This is a fantastic product. It's a little gentler than the apricot scrub, so it's perfect for me. I find I only need to use it every other day to remove built up skin cells. I always cleanse first to remove makeup and oils then very gently massage this over my face. With a subtle, fresh scent as well this product leaves my face feeling smooth and vibrant.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by jobarbie

This is the best facial scrub I have ever tried. I think what makes this one different from most scrubs in the drugstore is just how fine the microbeads are. It has a much more effective exfoliation, especially compared to scrubs that have larger and more sporadic beads. I think it is even gentle enough to use every day, and the smell is fantastic! I highly recommend this as a high-end quality, drugstore-price face scrub.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by lauwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I liked this product in the beginning. Like other reviewers, I got a piece of silica in my eye too. It got stuck under my eyelid. I didn't have to go to the doctor so I'm not sure if I flushed it out or what... I have eczema on my face and when I don't flare up, it does not cause a flare up.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by laurenrosebud92

Really great scrub for adult acne and oily skin. I usually have combination skin, but I stopped taking the birth control pill after years of using and switched to a different form...that made my skin become more oily then I was used to and my acne came back. After hearing such great reviews, I thought I would give it a try. Within two days all my existing acne shrunk up and I didn't get any more pimples (until I skipped a day.)

BUT with that being said, I only gave it 4 stars because of my experience with the exfoliating grains in this product. The exfoliates in this are VERY small grains of sand. I read reviews before buying and saw on here more then one person mentioned it getting in their eyes and causing problems, so I was being EXTRA careful. However, I still managed to get one of the grains into my eyes and it became imbedded into my eyelid and caused me a lot of discomfort. I had to go to the eye doctor to have it removed, and it scratched my cornea. USE WITH EXTRA EXTRA CAUTION! Once in your eye, the particles are so small it is impossible to get out on your own.

Overall, the product does what it is suppose to do and is very good at getting rid of acne. But use with extreme caution because you can damage your eyes with this stuff. Best of luck!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is so great for acne- prone and oily skin! It doesn't irritate my skin and it's gentle enough to use more than once a week (I used it 3 times a week). The smell is nice, too. I thought it was a good exfoliator but I've been using different products recently, so I have no need to repurchase it. Overall, I recommend it for problematic skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Josiegleeson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My holy grail exfoliator. The beads are small and not harsh. Perfect for people with acne and sensitive skin. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean and smooth. Will always repurchase. The scent and packaging are lovely too. You can usually find it on sale in AUS for around $5. Perfect! Give it a try :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Lanikoerte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm glad I only bought a trial size of this because it's horrible. I generally don't like exfoliants for daily use but I thought I'd try it out. After washing my face I used an astringent and to my dismay the cotton pad was covered in my face makeup! I then washed my face again and again make up came off with the astringent. I'm sticking with Biore ice cleanser or olay foaming face wash.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Laurenyay

This is the best scrub I have ever used! It really cleans deep down to the pores and I have noticed a reduction in my blackheads. I have sensitive acne prone skin, and this doesnt irritate my skin or make me break out. I love this product!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by Serena98

I had only seen their apricot scrub before and was interested to try this one and thought I couldn't really go wrong for the price. It didn't improve the condition of my skin whatsoever but it didn't break me out or do anything bad for my skin either. I gave it to my brother instead and he seems to like it but this product just isn't for me

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by blissful3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

,I LOVE this.

I bought it on a whim while I was at Kmart because I remember someone mentioning they liked it so I thought why not it's not expensive let's give it a try. I used the apricot scrub on numerous occasions before but it was too harsh on my skin. When I saw the green tea one was an acne scrub, I thought perfect!

I love the way it smells, the way it feels on my skin while using as well as how soft it leaves my skin afterwards. My skin doesn't feel dry or tight, it feels perfect. I didn't think this would cut down on my acne but surprisingly I have seen results as of late. I used to only use it a couple times a week. Last week I had a bad skin week where my skin decided it just didn't like me. So I decided to use this every morning for a whole week anxious to see the results.

It dried out and reduced the size of existing pimples a GREAT deal...it kept new ones from rising...it made my skin less oily throughout the day...my skin just looks better.

Knock on wood.

I hope this product keeps working for me. I went to Target to buy a new one but they didn't have any, only the apricot one. I don't know if they carry it or not but I will end up going to Kmart again to get some more.