October 20, 2014 | 2077 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Peach Smoothie

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 7:28:00 AM More reviews by sayakhansa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a love-hate relationship with this polish. First and foremost, formula sucks. Not the worst but it's pretty runny and it takes quite a few coats to get it opaque. But, the colour is beautiful! I used to be a fan of "louder" nail colours, I always bought either black or bright red but now I want a subtler nail colour and this one is beautiful! It's got glitters but not so pronounced and I love that it's kind of a nothing-y shade, like... Your nails but better shade, I have pretty grubby nails and for some reasons my hands look a bit more feminine with this polish on, for that, I love this. I might repurchase but Revlon, do consider thickening the formula a bit :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by raisinnn

This is a really lovely pale peach with gold shimmer.Its a really great shade for summer. I do have a bunch of problems with this color though. The formula sucks. It is very difficult to apply evenly because it is so finicky. It takes a while to dry and while it is pretty opaque, it is uneven and streaky and you need about 3 coats to get it even. Also, I wish the gold shimmer was more pronounced when it was dry. I'm currently looking for a dupe of this shade, a dupe that doesn't have as terrible of a formula. Its only redeeming factor is the pretty, unique color.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2011 3:01:00 PM More reviews by nikthezombie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Application was the worst. the formula is horrible. its very watery but gets goopy when multiple coats are applied. if you smell it right out of the bottle it stinks but its ok once dry.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

Peach Smoothie is well a basic light peach with a subtle shimmer. The color actually reminds me of bandaid. The ones that are the smooth rubbery texture. This is a thick polish and it builds up goopy. I am not a big fan. It does smell like peach when dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by ballerboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Really peachy color when applied, and the other reviews are right when they say there is no shimmer.. you have to look really close to notice it. The color is also darker when applied, again maybe because you need to apply more than 1 application or else it's really streaky. I had to put 2 applications on with a base and top coat yet the polish chipped the next day! The scent really does nothing for me, and you can't smell it until after the polish has dried. I would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by foxpup82

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A terrible disappointment! Streaky and inconsistent until you apply 3 coats, and the like a below reviewer said, it's weirdly chalky, with no glimmer to it at all - just a horrid opaque finish. Where does the glimmer go!
I did like the scent once dry, but that's about it.
As for the shade, it seemed darker once on, than in the bottle...perhaps this is because you have to apply 3 coats. At any rate, it looked dreadful against my fair skin. (in the bottle, the shade looks perfect against it).
Too bad we don't have a great return policy like Rite Aid- here in Australia, I paid $13.75 for it, and now am stuck with making a foolish purchase.
peach smoothies- don't do it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pretty nude peach color. I liked it and I have very fair skin. It also smells like peaches so its really fun. Don't smell until dry though!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm sorta used to applying 3 coats of polish this sheer, so that didn't bother me. This shade once opaque ended up giving me almost mannequin hands, which I loved. Topped with Essie's Matte About You, it looked amazing! And I kept sniffing my fingers. It is a little streaky, but to be fair, a lot of colours like this are. 3 thin coats, and the finish is great. Top with Seche Vite, and it dries to a high-shine finish in no time. Would buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2010 3:03:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is definitely NOT the color for me; it looked horrid. still I'm not marking it down for that, since it's no ones fault but my own for buying it. but the formula wasn't that great (3 coats +), and you really don't get the shimmer you see in the bottle. also it smells like Pez candy.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by loulouhex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is the worst.
the lovely peachy nude with subtle golden shimmer in the bottle? nope. when applied, it goes on chalky and you can't see the shimmer. it's kind of a hideous tannish peachy white. a single coat won't get you a sheer version. it'll get you a streaky mess. to get rid of the streakiness you need to apply 3 coats...and then you've got a thick uneven mess.
apparently this is supposed to smell like peaches when dry. that would be super cool if it actually did. but it doesn't.
thank goodness for rite-aid's cosmetics return policy.