April 19, 2014 | 1653 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - I dream of Antigua

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The shadows in this palette are spectacular quality. The texture of the NYX shadows really stick into my skin. I have problems with NARS and KIKO shadows, which are pigmented, but drier in texture. There is something in this formula which makes it somehow more moist ao the shadow does not fade away. I dont find that my compact is getting dusty of shadow excess either after every use. Every single shade of this palette is well pigmented and easy to blend. I really do like the quality of NYX shadows. The colors are frosty white, bright turguoise blue, frosty pale blue, violet tinged matte night blue and violet tinged glittery violet blue. I love how the blues have violet undertone. My eyes are combination of blue and hazel green and using this palette including the bright blue color, makes my eyes really stand out. They last all day on me, when I used Shu Uemura white cream shadow as a base. I was actually about to swap it, but I gave it another change and it did well. I will keep it. It is such a good quality, that Id regret later for swapping it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by lippyjunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

In love with this pallete! The colors are perfect to create a dark blue/grey smokey eye and are pretty pigmented. Definitely worth the price

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by maybemaybenot

I got this in a swap hence the one for the price, and I love it. The colors are pretty. The only problem I have is the fall out on the package but i just brush it off and use. Its a beautiful color palate. Pretty Blues lovvveeee it!!!!!!!