April 19, 2014 | 1608 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Venenumletalis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blusher is AMAZING! I've been looking for a cool pink blusher without shimmer for my cool skintone for a long time, and then suddenly saw this, and figured why not try it. So glad I did. This color is gorgeous!
The blusher is VERY pigmented, so be very careful when you use it. I dab my blush brush in it, then always dab it on the back of my hand to get rid of excess color. Other than that extra step, it is easy to apply and is smooth and blendable. Even though the blusher is pigmented and bright, it looks very natural and really freshens up the face. I love that it doesn't have any shimmer or glitter in it- that is very rare in cheaper blushers.
The package is so-so, but totally usable and acceptable given the price. Also, use your regular blush brush- the one that comes with the blusher is questionable.
Highly recommend this product for girls with cool/neutral skin tone. Such a beautiful shade! I'll definitely repurchase this if I ever run out- the pigmentation is insane! Might try other shades too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

HG!!! Luv the shade "heather silk" (my other DS faves are Tickled Pink & Twinkle Pink from elf). I've been using the same one forever, there is a lot of product for your money. I swipe my brush once well across the blush for each cheek. This stuff is unbelievably good quality & I would def go out on a limb & say it's the best DS blush you can buy. No, it's not Clinique but for $2.99?? It's a good every day product that you don't have to feel guilty about using up, even HE snobs may want to check this one out :ß

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just picked this up today because I'd heard good things about it. I have a hard time finding a blush that I really like - right now I've been using Josie Maran color sticks instead - but immediately when I swatched this, I was blown away by the pigmentation. This should last me awhile since it takes very little product to get some serious color! I also like that the formula no longer contains parabens, and it's very affordable! It's a winner all around and I will definitely pick up some of the other colors to try those out, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by normajeane73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love all of Wet n' Wild's blushes. hey have really come a long way. Highly pigmented, goes on smooth and lasts all day, Awesome! And great price too! I wish there was more shade selection all 4 shades are great. Can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This blush is super affordable and will last you a very long time. It is so pigmented, it's almost hard to use sometimes because of how much product your brush picks up. This is a fantastic blush, my only problem with it is that they are not very bendable. But other than that, I would give this blush a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by PurelyEnvy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

SO pigmented!!! You only need a tiny bit... This stuff will last forever. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Holy crap. This has got to be one of the most pigmented blush I have ever owned and I have a lot of blushes from drugstore to high-end.

It is very cheap (I think I got it for $3.99 here in Canada) and although the packaging isn't the greatest, the product is amazing. Be very careful since it is extremely pigmented and you don't want to look like a clown. It is a gorgeous medium toned rosy pink and I think it would look great on all skin tones. If you look very closely, you can see a little bit of shimmer scattered in the product but it doesn't show up on the face. Also, this will probably last you forever since you need so little.

The texture feels very smooth not chalky or powdery. It blends fairly well and it lasts all day on my cheeks. For the price, I am very happy with the quality of this blush. Probably going to get more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by AmberKay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I cannot express how amazing this blush is. It gives the prettiest flush and I think that it would be flattering on just about anybody. A little goes a loooong way, so I don't have to cake it on to get the proper results. This outshines a lot of HE products by a long shot. Don't be a makeup snob, WNW is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Shelby3387

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a great blush and a little goes a loooong way! its very pigmented and you barely have to touch it with your brush to get the color. only a little bit and it will look natural. the packaging is nice and so is the price. one of the best drug store blushes i've seen!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by makeup4evrchristine

This is one of my favorite Wet n Wild blushes! It is extremely pigmented so only a light tap is recommended. This gifts you perfect rosy pink cheeks. The price is extremely great and I love how this does not have a scent, unlike the Covergirl Cheekers, yet they give you more product with better pigmentation (: I would definitely repurchase because this line seems to have shades that are suitable for everyone.