January 31, 2015 | 2022 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 4:30:00 AM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2015 12:48:00 AM More reviews by rubianoalanis

Looks beautiful on medium/tanned skin. Super pigmented, and last all day long.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2015 8:13:00 AM More reviews by iluvMUA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The packaging sucks and this is the main reason why I will not buy this again. The color is very pretty and pigmented but if you drop this on the floor, It will shatter and blush will go all over.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2014 6:37:00 AM More reviews by foxy14

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ive bought everything from tarte to lancome and I gota say although the packaging is aweful,this blush is beautiful.Pigmented and lasts all day!!!!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Very pigmented.
Will last forever.
Too bright for my taste and I wasn't too thrilled with the shade.
I like more rose tone or natural looking colors.
This is a great product though especially if this color is up your alley.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by VivaLaSunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these blushes! I have 3/4 of them (don't have Berry Shimmer but I am planning on changing that soon). They're only $2.99, sometimes less, sometimes bogo half off, and are seriously the most pigmented blushes I've ever used, even compared to high end. Bonus, they all show up on my deep tan skin (true match w7). Love this true matte pink shade, definitely my fave pinky blush for pretty rosy cheeks :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by heatherstanley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this bold, bright color. I love how pigmented it is for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by lushbylaura

I always read other reviews before purchasing any products to stay on the safe side. After purchasing the Wet 'n' Wild Coloricon Blush in the colour "Heather Silk" yesterday, I must say that it is exactly like what everyone else has been saying.

1) Excellent pigmentation, especially for its price (so I advise you tap or blow excess of your blush brush before applying it to the cheeks).

2) A good budget cool toned pink blush - most budget pink blushes in Beauty Supply stores in Thailand such as Boots and Watsons are more warm toned.

3) Decent blendability but not the most blendable blush I have - like I said, best use it sparingly and build it up.

4) Packaging not impressive and there were some flakes of blush powder on the plastic wrapping the given blush brush.

5) I haven't used the given blush brush as I only ever use these for emergencies but it seems like something more suitable for contouring than applying smooth blush to the cheeks.

It is overall a good product for its price, you can't go wrong with trying it out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Mrsras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful cool toned mauve-pink which works wonderfully on my olive skin. No shimmer in this one at all. Makes me feel very feminine when wearing it. Perfectly compliments my plum and orchid colored lipsticks. Very pigmented. Use a light hand when applying. Creamy and blendable. I find myself reaching for this often and the price is simple unbeatable. No reason not to treat yourself!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

"Heather Silk" is a greyed-out, dull magenta hue that does beautifully to give your cheeks a bit of healthy but trendy color. Heavily pigmented and very cheap.

I have cool/pink undertones to my very fair skin and this is much more flattering than a color closer to coral pinks usually found at drugstores. I absolutely love how this color is more of a sophisticated, mature dusty rose than most cheap brands try for, seeming matte on the skin with no visible shimmer or shine. I find that coral-pinks with gold shimmer or things alike are a dime a dozen. Heather Silk is different, cool, girly but mischievous.

Now, this blush is extremely and I mean extremely pigmented, which is good and bad in different ways. Good because you only need a little bit, though bad because it doesn't blend as effortlessly as some blushes do and tends to fade quickly. I only touch my brush to the surface of the powder and I still need to use the back of my hand for some light blotting before I go near my cheeks with it, lol. I'm not complaining though.

Wet 'n Wild's packaging is cheap as usual, super flimsy and unimpressive though does the job ok. I mean, what else do you expect for $1-2? I still think it's a fantastic price for what you're getting on terms of color payoff. My only gripe is that it seems to wear off almost entirely within the first few hours of wearing it.

Reminds me of a fantastic color for fall, dusty and cool. Just lovely. I'll repurchase if I run out, though that doesn't seem to be likely at all anytime soon.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No