July 24, 2014 | 2199 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by lushbylaura

I always read other reviews before purchasing any products to stay on the safe side. After purchasing the Wet 'n' Wild Coloricon Blush in the colour "Heather Silk" yesterday, I must say that it is exactly like what everyone else has been saying.

1) Excellent pigmentation, especially for its price (so I advise you tap or blow excess of your blush brush before applying it to the cheeks).

2) A good budget cool toned pink blush - most budget pink blushes in Beauty Supply stores in Thailand such as Boots and Watsons are more warm toned.

3) Decent blendability but not the most blendable blush I have - like I said, best use it sparingly and build it up.

4) Packaging not impressive and there were some flakes of blush powder on the plastic wrapping the given blush brush.

5) I haven't used the given blush brush as I only ever use these for emergencies but it seems like something more suitable for contouring than applying smooth blush to the cheeks.

It is overall a good product for its price, you can't go wrong with trying it out :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Mrsras

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful cool toned mauve-pink which works wonderfully on my olive skin. No shimmer in this one at all. Makes me feel very feminine when wearing it. Perfectly compliments my plum and orchid colored lipsticks. Very pigmented. Use a light hand when applying. Creamy and blendable. I find myself reaching for this often and the price is simple unbeatable. No reason not to treat yourself!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

"Heather Silk" is a greyed-out, dull magenta hue that does beautifully to give your cheeks a bit of healthy but trendy color. Heavily pigmented and very cheap.

I have cool/pink undertones to my very fair skin and this is much more flattering than a color closer to coral pinks usually found at drugstores. I absolutely love how this color is more of a sophisticated, mature dusty rose than most cheap brands try for, seeming matte on the skin with no visible shimmer or shine. I find that coral-pinks with gold shimmer or things alike are a dime a dozen. Heather Silk is different, cool, girly but mischievous.

Now, this blush is extremely and I mean extremely pigmented, which is good and bad in different ways. Good because you only need a little bit, though bad because it doesn't blend as effortlessly as some blushes do and tends to fade quickly. I only touch my brush to the surface of the powder and I still need to use the back of my hand for some light blotting before I go near my cheeks with it, lol. I'm not complaining though.

Wet 'n Wild's packaging is cheap as usual, super flimsy and unimpressive though does the job ok. I mean, what else do you expect for $1-2? I still think it's a fantastic price for what you're getting on terms of color payoff. My only gripe is that it seems to wear off almost entirely within the first few hours of wearing it.

Reminds me of a fantastic color for fall, dusty and cool. Just lovely. I'll repurchase if I run out, though that doesn't seem to be likely at all anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Venenumletalis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blusher is AMAZING! I've been looking for a cool pink blusher without shimmer for my cool skintone for a long time, and then suddenly saw this, and figured why not try it. So glad I did. This color is gorgeous!
The blusher is VERY pigmented, so be very careful when you use it. I dab my blush brush in it, then always dab it on the back of my hand to get rid of excess color. Other than that extra step, it is easy to apply and is smooth and blendable. Even though the blusher is pigmented and bright, it looks very natural and really freshens up the face. I love that it doesn't have any shimmer or glitter in it- that is very rare in cheaper blushers.
The package is so-so, but totally usable and acceptable given the price. Also, use your regular blush brush- the one that comes with the blusher is questionable.
Highly recommend this product for girls with cool/neutral skin tone. Such a beautiful shade! I'll definitely repurchase this if I ever run out- the pigmentation is insane! Might try other shades too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 6:46:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

HG!!! Luv the shade "heather silk" (my other DS faves are Tickled Pink & Twinkle Pink from elf). I've been using the same one forever, there is a lot of product for your money. I swipe my brush once well across the blush for each cheek. This stuff is unbelievably good quality & I would def go out on a limb & say it's the best DS blush you can buy. No, it's not Clinique but for $2.99?? It's a good every day product that you don't have to feel guilty about using up, even HE snobs may want to check this one out :ß

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just picked this up today because I'd heard good things about it. I have a hard time finding a blush that I really like - right now I've been using Josie Maran color sticks instead - but immediately when I swatched this, I was blown away by the pigmentation. This should last me awhile since it takes very little product to get some serious color! I also like that the formula no longer contains parabens, and it's very affordable! It's a winner all around and I will definitely pick up some of the other colors to try those out, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:09:00 AM More reviews by normajeane73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love all of Wet n' Wild's blushes. hey have really come a long way. Highly pigmented, goes on smooth and lasts all day, Awesome! And great price too! I wish there was more shade selection all 4 shades are great. Can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by hlovespearl

This blush is super affordable and will last you a very long time. It is so pigmented, it's almost hard to use sometimes because of how much product your brush picks up. This is a fantastic blush, my only problem with it is that they are not very bendable. But other than that, I would give this blush a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by PurelyEnvy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

SO pigmented!!! You only need a tiny bit... This stuff will last forever. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by muzikmk18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Holy crap. This has got to be one of the most pigmented blush I have ever owned and I have a lot of blushes from drugstore to high-end.

It is very cheap (I think I got it for $3.99 here in Canada) and although the packaging isn't the greatest, the product is amazing. Be very careful since it is extremely pigmented and you don't want to look like a clown. It is a gorgeous medium toned rosy pink and I think it would look great on all skin tones. If you look very closely, you can see a little bit of shimmer scattered in the product but it doesn't show up on the face. Also, this will probably last you forever since you need so little.

The texture feels very smooth not chalky or powdery. It blends fairly well and it lasts all day on my cheeks. For the price, I am very happy with the quality of this blush. Probably going to get more colors.