Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Heather Silk

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Orange 5 Lake/CI 45370, Carmine/CI 75470, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850.

on 6/8/2015 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great blush. I bought this because I heard its a dupe for MAC's dollymix which is my HG blush. This is actually very similar to MAC. The price is fantastic. What I spent on this blush is the tax alone for dollymix. The packaging can be tricky. Sometimes it just won't open and I get frustrated. It comes with a little brush and the pigment is awesome. It stays on all day giving me my pink cheeks that I so badly want. I will continue to buy this and I might have found me new HG

on 3/27/2015 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This stuff rocks! It's super pigmented. So, I use a very light hand when applying and I blend, blend, blend. The final color is sort of a medium barbie pink. The texture is nice and smooth with a matte finish. I think this color looks best if you're pairing it with pink lipstick. It's not a subtle blush. It's best if you want a definite rosy look. When I want barely there blush, I use Cover Girl Cheekers in Natural Rose.

on 2/8/2015 9:50:00 AM

I hate to go against the majority of reviews here, but I feel that my thoughts and opinions are worth mentioning.

First off, let it be known that I am (my skin) in general sensitive to various formulas and scents and makeup. That said, this is very uncomfortable for me to wear. I found myself wanting to rub or "itch" my face several times when I wore this. I could not wait to get home and remove it.

Second, while as many have said, the pigmentation is great, it is a blush you have to "work with" to get it to look right. I donot mind layering and building, but to me this blush is hard to get it to look "right". Oftentimes I would end up looking like a clown and it was kind of hard ot remove to lighten it up. Played around with it a bit because of the hype, but in the end, to me the hassle was not worth it, and the sensitivity to the product was not worth it.

That all said, if you are willing to work with it and the product does not have any irritations for you (I did not break out or anything, I am glad of that, but still it "bothered" my skin and felt uncomfortable). go for it! I did not find much of a scent, which I was glad, as many of these "cheaper" products often seem to have a heavy or weird scent. The packaging also is cheap, but for the $3.00 or whatever this retails for, I guess you can't complain.

To me this is something great for someone just getting into makeup or someone who has to or likes to be be frugal and has no sensitivities.

Oh there is also a good bit of fallout and it can be chalky and very powdery-looking. Just to me, it is too messy to "work with"...if I was younger, I might not mind but again, the skin sensitivity. If I was new to makeup or on a budget I would sadly have to keep looking.

I am just at a point in my life that I want a blush that is easy to apply, not messy or chalky and does not irritate my skin.

Would I re-purchase? No... Would I recommend? Maybe to someone new to makeup or budget-conscious , with the subtle alert that it did bother my skin and it can be messy. I would have given it one-star/one lippie, but it does have potential for other people (obviously). Just for me, it was a bust!!!!

on 1/25/2015 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful !

on 1/25/2015 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Looks beautiful on medium/tanned skin. Super pigmented, and last all day long.

on 1/7/2015 8:13:00 AM

The packaging sucks and this is the main reason why I will not buy this again. The color is very pretty and pigmented but if you drop this on the floor, It will shatter and blush will go all over.

on 12/28/2014 6:37:00 AM

Ive bought everything from tarte to lancome and I gota say although the packaging is aweful,this blush is beautiful.Pigmented and lasts all day!!!!!!

on 9/8/2014 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Very pigmented.
Will last forever.
Too bright for my taste and I wasn't too thrilled with the shade.
I like more rose tone or natural looking colors.
This is a great product though especially if this color is up your alley.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I love these blushes! I have 3/4 of them (don't have Berry Shimmer but I am planning on changing that soon). They're only $2.99, sometimes less, sometimes bogo half off, and are seriously the most pigmented blushes I've ever used, even compared to high end. Bonus, they all show up on my deep tan skin (true match w7). Love this true matte pink shade, definitely my fave pinky blush for pretty rosy cheeks :)

I love this bold, bright color. I love how pigmented it is for the price.