November 29, 2014 | 997 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Mineral Power - Soft Mauve

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Kf1127

This blush is amazing! It's my first blush from Maybelline and I was very impressed. This shade soft mauve is a beautiful color on your cheeks that add a natural glow. It might look kind if dull and grey in the packaging, but don't worry, because this is one of my favourite blushes. It's very pigmented of course and easy to blend. It's a nice everyday color. The packaging is like any other mineral blush. I got this at the dollar store a little while back, and I'm do glad I got it. Definitely would buy this again! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by memo15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this blush looks amazing on

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I like Maybelline blushes- because you can build them up. Soft Mauve is a very natural mauvy glow on me. Very pretty.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2011 12:35:00 AM More reviews by zippy7flaca

I bought this at my local discount store for 2.50 so i decided to give it a try. Well this is a good blush because i now have it in other colors but this particular color is not so pigmented and hardly showed up on my face. It was soft and blended fine and you get quite a bit of product i just didnt get any color pay off on this particular color. So i would say this was a no go for me in terms of color..

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 11:51:00 PM More reviews by vegovy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The first blush I ever bought :)

PROS: Highly pigmented, Long lasting wear, Matte blush, Affordable, Widely available A little goes a long way...
CONS: None :D

When I first came across this, I think there were like, two different colours, lol. Since then Maybelline has released several others - which I might try out in the future. I've had this same blush for almost 2 years now, and I still have plenty of product left! I only use a teeny amount as it is easily blendable and super pigmented. Great buy, highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Color looks line a pink mauve on my cheeks. A little goes along way for me because it's super pigmented, so I apply it to my cheeks with a light hand using a soft fluffy blush brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by jurffie07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's a good blush, nice colour and it gives decent pigmentation and coverage. However, hours after application, it made my pores on the cheeks visible. Maybe because it's mineral based? And it wears out after 4-5 hours or so. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by amydo

I have been using this blush for 5 months now. I love the pigmentation and it really looks very natural on the cheeks. For my combo skin (more on the oily side), it lasts about 4 to 6 hours depending on the weather. In my opinion, Mineral Power blush is a very good blush, but I wouldn't purchase it again in Soft Mauve. For one, it is not a pretty color on my cheek, I prefer more pink or coral/peachy color and two I don't think I will ever run out of it. The package is small but you don't need much at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by jamie11210

What?! The below reviewer did not like this?! I L-O-V-E this blush!!! It is very natural on my NC30 complexion. You have to apply with a light hand though as the first time I applied this, it was slightly too dark. This lasted approx 12 hours, too. Incredible!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2010 9:30:00 AM More reviews by skimcap

I got this as part of a deal when purchasing the Maybelline Mineral Foundation. I have pale yellow toned skin, this blush has really bad pigmentation so it doesn't show even after 3 or 4 strokes. I'm also not a fan of the packaging, which is essentially a smaller version of the foundation packaging but at least the foundation is good...