April 18, 2014 | 1961 users online

Scrubs - Noxzema - Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by gen666

My go-to scrub! This damn tube is a godsend. I have finally found something that clears my acne. Even around that dreaded time of the month, where I'm prone to hormonal breakouts-- I didn't break out this time! I have been using this for almost 2 weeks and it's working awesome. I had a breakout recently due to some terrible makeup powder and have been using this to clear it up, and almost a week has gone by and it has really cleared up my skin, course now, i have to wait for the marks to fade--but that's where it gets better! It also seems to fade my marks...and I'm speechless! This is so affordable and works so frickin' good! At first it may sting, especially if you have existing acne, but that's it doing the job (at least for me), and after the 2nd use, it won't sting so badly or not at all. Afterwards your face feels so refreshed and clean; I love it! It diminishes the blackheads on my nose and the area around it and on my chin and soothes my cheeks where I mainly break out. I am now only using it in the nighttime, but i think a quick scrub in the morning would also do my skin some good, at least a nice scrub on my nose. So I'll get back to you guys on that! One minor thing-- my face is sometimes a bit pink after using it, but i think it's because I've perhaps left it on too long on an occasion, or because i had a breakout on my cheeks, otherwise, doesn't affect my opinion on the product. I'm still learning when and how to use it properly for myself. So far, so good! :) Recommend+

edit:
Only using at night for now. In the morning I only wash my face with Caress soap and warm water, splash some cooler water on my face to close pores, pat dry my face with a towel, and put on my Eucerin Calming Creme. In the night, just wash my face with this scrub and then moisturize with the same creme, wake up to healthy looking skin!

I also do not understand why this is marked as "Poor" on Paula's Choice...when one of their own products contain bismuth oxychloride-- a irritating ingredient that made my sister break out once she used it. Just saying you never know what's good or bad for you once you try it out for yourself!! I normally only look at their ingredient definitions when I'm looking at what i should be avoiding, very helpful. Other than that, I don't really pay attention to what products THEY say i should avoid specifically; I find that out on my own.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 7:33:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using Noxzema products for years and have been very satisfied with the results.

what i like about this daily scrub:
consistency
mild smell
inexpensive
deep cleans pores
skin is super smooth after using
helps treat acne

what i dislike about this daily scrub
face is very red after using it
does not completely clear my acne
i wish it was fragrance free

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by BrianaS18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best products that i have used for my skin and acne. It is inexpensive and it works well for all types of skin. thanks to this product my skin has made a complete 180.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by laoisnum1

This is the only facial cleanser that I have continuously repurchased. Currently, I have an acne problem and some scarring and I tried numerous products with the hope that they would help. After some experimentation, I have found that Noxzema's products, especially this scrub, do the trick. This scrub does a great job of removing all of the gunk from your face and it leaves a cool, tingly feeling that I love. Also, it dries up pimples after a couple of days and I have noticed that my complexion is brighter and more even. As long as it keeps working for me, I will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by bebedejuin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this face wash! I don't really get blemishes anymore per se (knock on wood) but I do have blackheads. This cleanser is mild enough to not be drying but effective enough to help clear your skin. I especially love the texture of the scrub - the grains are finely milled and non-abrasive. It doesn't have much of a scent which I appreciate. It's also formulated for adult skin which might be why it's not too harsh.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 4:02:00 AM More reviews by stefpa818

Love! Love! Love, this product. I have sensitive/combination skin and it's so hard for me to find something that won't irritate my skin. I'm extremely prone to blemishes and it feels like I've tried everything. Finally, I've found something that works! Its not harsh and leaves my skin amazing. I use it every night & I haven't noticed it drying out my skin or anything but, I do apply a natural moisturizer after pat drying my face. My brother and sister have both tried this and it's worked well for my sisters oily skin and brothers acne proned skin also. Would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a good scrub that's wallet friendly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by STRAWBERRYSWYRL

I have been using this for a few months and love it! Tiny, gentle exfoliating beads with 1% salicilic acid. I like to scrub and rinse once then scrub again and leave it on to soak into my skin for a few minutes then rinse again. Exfoliates perfectly: not too gentle, not too harsh. Wil continue to buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by lynn2301

I've tried many scrubs & i really like this one! what i like is that you can really feel the the tiny grains sloughing away dead skin. Other scrubs that have the bursting or microbeads dont feel like they do the job right. Also its for adult skin and since im in my 20s this may not be as drying like the acne products geared toward teens. Also the refreshing feeling afterwards is really relaxing. I noticed my complexion looked more calm and balanced right after. This is the first time i've actually took the time to review a product. I highly recommend this to adults who have acne prone oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by TheMrs21

I am pregnant and my acne has increased horribly. I've always had acne prone skin, but it only increased once pregnant. I tried many different products to help my acne. I was getting so frustrated and hated to look in the mirror. I bought Noxzema to try, and it actually worked. The scrub has an odd scent, but works great. The beads are very small, but seems to work even better. Once rinsed there is no residue left on my skin. I love this product! :]

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 3:57:00 AM More reviews by dwdoubledead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

helps breakouts clear faster and makes my skin much smoother