Noxzema Clean Blemish Control Daily Scrub

4.3

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 1.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Hydrated Silica, Potassium Laureth Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Citric Acid, Glycereth-18 Ethylhexanoate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Kaolin, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Menthyl Lactate, Glycereth-18, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hydantoin, Eugenol, Linalool.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes! This scrub is fabulous! I've wanted to find a replacement for a discontinued scrub from another brand then found this one. I grabbed it last summer. I like the blue tube. It gives a good amount of product w/no waste & snaps shut securely. My product is called Ultimate Clear Anti-Blemish Daily Scrub. I think the product above is the old tube & name but the same formula. It has 1% Salicylic acid & pleasant-feeling beads. I love how it feels on the face & neck & upper chest. I don't feel a need to use Any scrub every day, so I like this for every other day use. It smells great, too, almost floral. I don't find it drying. I get a large amount per tube & it lasts a few months for me. Since it says to clean the face prior to use, I'll use whatever cleanser then pop this on for a good scrub. The price is fantastic @ about $3.50 from a lot of stores.

on 4/28/2014 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

To me I have very bad acne and my mom ever tells me sometimes when I'm breaking out really bad but after trying this I seen a big difference in my face. I use it everyother day in the shower before i go to bed. I love the way it makes my sking feel. When it is on me I can feel a tingling like it is really cleaning my face and pulling out all the bad. Once I rinse it off my face feels so clean and so fresh I love it. The only thing is it doesnt last very long so I have to keep buying more, probably like once a moth but would definitly have others use it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using Noxzema products for years and have been very satisfied with the results.

what i like about this daily scrub:
consistency
mild smell
inexpensive
deep cleans pores
skin is super smooth after using
helps treat acne

what i dislike about this daily scrub
face is very red after using it
does not completely clear my acne
i wish it was fragrance free

on 5/8/2013 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is one of the best products that i have used for my skin and acne. It is inexpensive and it works well for all types of skin. thanks to this product my skin has made a complete 180.

on 4/3/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only facial cleanser that I have continuously repurchased. Currently, I have an acne problem and some scarring and I tried numerous products with the hope that they would help. After some experimentation, I have found that Noxzema's products, especially this scrub, do the trick. This scrub does a great job of removing all of the gunk from your face and it leaves a cool, tingly feeling that I love. Also, it dries up pimples after a couple of days and I have noticed that my complexion is brighter and more even. As long as it keeps working for me, I will repurchase!

on 11/12/2012 11:10:00 PM

I love this face wash! I don't really get blemishes anymore per se (knock on wood) but I do have blackheads. This cleanser is mild enough to not be drying but effective enough to help clear your skin. I especially love the texture of the scrub - the grains are finely milled and non-abrasive. It doesn't have much of a scent which I appreciate. It's also formulated for adult skin which might be why it's not too harsh.

on 8/13/2012 4:02:00 AM

Love! Love! Love, this product. I have sensitive/combination skin and it's so hard for me to find something that won't irritate my skin. I'm extremely prone to blemishes and it feels like I've tried everything. Finally, I've found something that works! Its not harsh and leaves my skin amazing. I use it every night & I haven't noticed it drying out my skin or anything but, I do apply a natural moisturizer after pat drying my face. My brother and sister have both tried this and it's worked well for my sisters oily skin and brothers acne proned skin also. Would definitely recommend it to someone looking for a good scrub that's wallet friendly.

I have been using this for a few months and love it! Tiny, gentle exfoliating beads with 1% salicilic acid. I like to scrub and rinse once then scrub again and leave it on to soak into my skin for a few minutes then rinse again. Exfoliates perfectly: not too gentle, not too harsh. Wil continue to buy again and again.

on 11/26/2011 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've tried many scrubs & i really like this one! what i like is that you can really feel the the tiny grains sloughing away dead skin. Other scrubs that have the bursting or microbeads dont feel like they do the job right. Also its for adult skin and since im in my 20s this may not be as drying like the acne products geared toward teens. Also the refreshing feeling afterwards is really relaxing. I noticed my complexion looked more calm and balanced right after. This is the first time i've actually took the time to review a product. I highly recommend this to adults who have acne prone oily skin.

on 11/23/2011 9:59:00 AM

I am pregnant and my acne has increased horribly. I've always had acne prone skin, but it only increased once pregnant. I tried many different products to help my acne. I was getting so frustrated and hated to look in the mirror. I bought Noxzema to try, and it actually worked. The scrub has an odd scent, but works great. The beads are very small, but seems to work even better. Once rinsed there is no residue left on my skin. I love this product! :]

Popular Scrubs