October 31, 2014 | 1375 users online

Polishes - OPI - What's with the Cattitude?

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by pickmepinup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What's With the Cattitude? is lovely in color, though loses a lippie for the difficult application. I suppose everything wondrous has at least one tiny flaw!

Let me first begin by saying the color is absolutely stellar and the essence of sweet, classy light blue perfection. Just gorgeous and I'd imagine it to be oh-so-flattering to just about every single skin tone out there. I love the way it looks on my very pale hands, I actually think it may bring a bit of yellow to them(which is good, because red is often unflattering and skin as white as mine could sometimes use a bit of color.)

Really, truly heavenly, and once you reach full opacity to the robin's egg blue shown in the bottle, you won't be able to stop looking at your nails. I could go on and on about this shade. I'm a maniac for light blue and this hits the nail on the head when it comes to light blues! Now, the application of this polish is a bit of a different story.

What's With the Cattitude?'s major fault is that it is, as you can see in the other reviews here, a nightmare when it comes to streaking. Quite a bit gooey and thick on OPI's fat and short brush, you need to be very, very careful and set aside some time for making sure you do your best. I have admittedly had much more terrible polishes in the past, so it isn't the worst of the worst, though it isn't what I like to see at OPI's high price point.

I find myself asking who even cares how hard it is to apply once I'm looking at the satiny, glossy result, a dreamy and creamy and feminine blue shade that every lady should keep in her polish stash. Kleancolor's "Pastel Blue" is a close dupe, though less bright/green. China Glaze's "For Audrey" is harsher, a tad closer to teal, and has a lot less white, though still very beautiful. Light blue is one of those shades with infinite very different sorts.

Just a hair away from any other pastel blue, this one is a must-have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a vibrant, light blue polish. The color is very bold and is perfect for spring and summer. I prefer wearing this on my toe nails than my finger nails. Sometimes I feel it can look a bit jarring on my finger nails and the color doesn't go with many outfits. Overall, this is a high quality product as you would expect from OPI. I wouldn't be repurchasing though because I can't see myself running out anytime soon. I also prefer more muted colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by LaKellita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite shade from the Shrek collection. I got the mini set and later bought a larger bottle of this shade when they went on clearance. This is a great shade for Easter, or Spring in general. You do need to apply about 3 or 4 coats to get the desired shade, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2013 4:32:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

What's With the Cattitude is a discontinued color from the OPI Spring 2010 Shrek Forever After Collection. This is one of those HTF shades that costs $$$ on EBay or Amazon now, which is a shame because it is such a lovely pastel blue creme. Very cute and feminine, also perfect for spring and summer. Also, I always get tons of compliments when I wear this color.
Four lippies instead of five because it requires 3 coats to achieve the opaque Easter Egg color in the bottle. As always with OPI, excellent quality of application and wear. This polish is so beautiful it's easy to see why it's a coveted shade. Lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great pastel light blue. If thatís what youíre looking for, I recommend this shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 2:11:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This is one of my favourite nail polishes. It's a beautiful happy sky blue colour. I find this colour really wearable on both my finger nails and my toes. I have warm toned skin and usually find blues difficult to wear as I think they suit cold toned skin better. It is a soft blue, a bit darker than baby blue, and has enough colour to be bright, but not in your face. My only complaint about this colour is it takes 3 coats to be opaque. The first and second coat are streaky but if you persist, the third is smooth and faultless. This is okay if you have the time, but super frustrating if you're in a rush. It is pretty shiny without a topcoat, but if you want it to last I would recommend puting a topcoat on. It lasts on me (with topcoat) about 5 days before chipping starts. If you're looking for a colour that's a bit different but still wearable, I would highly recommend this colour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

Gorgeous sky blue pastel colour. Very nice creme finish! I had been looking for a colour like this for a while when I found "What's with the catitude?". It's the perfect light blue.
The reason I took a lippy off is because it's one of those polishes that goes on pretty blotchy and you NEED three coats. It really wasn't that big of a deal, but not ideal.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2012 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Perthro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a cute pastel, baby blue creme from OPI. I think it's a great choice for Spring-Summer. Application was smooth and opacity was good, 2 coats.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by hslo

One of my favourite blue nail polishes. It's such a cheerful baby blue / sky blue creme! It's a little bit streaky on the first coat, but settles in the second. I can get away with two coats, though sometimes I feel safer with three. It's one of those colors that is perfect for spring (and Easter).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's the only color from the OPI shrek collection I bought a backup for. It's a lovely creme finish and the perfect baby blue. Opaque in 2 coats.