July 29, 2014 | 2078 users online

Polishes - OPI - Rumples Wiggin

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 4:47:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

Not a winner for me. This lavender creme polish looked so pretty in the bottle but it didn't quite translate to the nail. Rumples Wiggin' is from OPI's Shrek collection which included two of my all-time favorite shades (What's with the Cattitude and Ogre-the-Top Blue), so I had high hopes for this one. But the color just lacked "pop" and looked washed-out on me, especially indoors. I had the same problem with Butter London's Molly Coddled too. So far, my favorite lavender is definitely Essie's Go Ginza (it's just a tad whiter than this one and looks so much yummier).
Anyway, three lippies for the high quality of application and wear. Great OPI formula, opaque in two coats.
But I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by AzurLove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Stunning lavender color for spring and summer. For some reason though, I don't reach for this that often. It's a very bold color so I'm often just not in the mood for it. Would recommend for anyone who likes bold, girly colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This has to be my favorite shade from OPI ever! Its my favorite colour and I believe its flattering on my skin tones. I also have gotten a lot of compliments. A good dupe is Essie's Lilacism. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Ebelida

Ah! I have gotten ahold of the lemming! This color has been HTF, and I ended up buying it on eBay. I watched it being sold for over $15 each time, and finally won an auction for less than $10. It was definitely worth the wait! The only color I have close to this is Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in Gumdrop. It applies better than the Revlon, and doesn't make me queasy with the sweet scent. OPI can't be beat for the brush: wide and carries a lot of polish. The formula is thicker than I'm used to, but somehow still applies well as it dries on the slow side. I have yellow-toned fair skin (now tanned from summer), and this color is spectacular!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by kathhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I love this nailpolish. It is a light lilac colour that is definitely in the pastel family. It requires 2-3 coats as 1 is just not opaque enough. I love using it on my fingers for spring as it's a perfect pastel colour.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by SaraP1900

Since this is a Limited Edition polish, it may not be available anymore. As I was looking at the OPI website and it wasn't there :/
Anyway, Rumple's Wiggin is a Lilac Color. I would say 3 coats tops for an opaque color. Although you could probably get away with 2.
I found this on sale at my local Krogers for $3.99!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

amazing lilac color. very unique color that is a very pretty for spring. highly recommended if you can get your hands on it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2011 1:04:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

Loooooooooooove this colour. Such a girly purple, and I've never seen one before like it. It almost looks like it'd glow in the dark when you have it on. Love how creamy it is too, goes on like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by lady_baby_doll

mmm so pretty and girly! i'm wearing it right now and yes, i am aware that this is not a fall colour. but i just saw the bottle and i picked it up and i was thinking how pretty it was... and one thing led to another.. and BAM. i'm wearing it now.
it very much reminds me of easter. of painting easter eggs this lovely pale pastel purple colour. it's kinda annoying to work with tho.. i recommend to do one thin coat, and then a thicker second one.
but it's worth it in the end, a lovely spring colour! ... or fall, in my case -_- haha!
i will attach my picture, yes? yes =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 7:25:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

GORGEOUS!

This is a beautiful color. I always get compliments when I wear this color. Khloe Kardashian wore this on KKUWTK (if that matters to anybody).

OPI is not my favorite brand of polish because it is not the easiest to apply but I love their color selection. This is a must have for cool toned, pale skinned girls but I think it would work for all skin tones.