February 28, 2015 | 1981 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2015 7:41:00 PM More reviews by SuziH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the scent of this lip balm, but I find that the texture seems more granular than the other types. It definitely does not moisturize as well as others. Overall, I will use this one up, but would not repurchase again in this variety. It reminds me a little bit of the Chap-Stick from eons ago, in the lemon version.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2015 1:17:00 AM More reviews by aquasense

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Didn't moisturize my chapped lips very well. Smells like candy though.

Pros: Cute design and packaging, Smells like lemon drop candies

Cons: Doesn't do its job of moisturizing my lips. annoying to screw cap on and off. Lip balm can get stuck on edges sometimes due to packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2015 4:55:00 PM More reviews by thehappykitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This sweet lemon scent is soooooo addictive. Totally brings me back to my childhood and makes me think of eating lemon drops with Mama :)
Oh, and it's a great lip balm, of course.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2015 9:05:00 PM More reviews by theonewiththeeyes

Probably the worst eos. Is quite waxy and drying. The scent is good, but after a little while it gave me a gross, metallic taste in my mouth. I do like eos packaging, except that very annoying grid(where, since I pressed down while applying, half of the product ended up!) which I had to scoop out with a toothpick for about a half hour. Disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2014 1:24:00 PM More reviews by jvan219

I really hated this. I think I got suckered in by the cute, bright packaging. It smells alright, but it was so waxy, almost dry! I feel like I needed a balm to put on first, just so this would slide on! It did absolutely nothing for me. It felt like rubbing a candle that has never been burnt on your lips! Nivea balms are MUCH better :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lemon scent is delightful! However, I have to constantly reapply this one and it kind of leaves my lips feeling a little dry. I'll use it up -- but not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by daisyismydog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate these. I constantly need to reapply when I use these (and I've tried a couple of different flavors so it wasn't a one-off). The packaging is gimmicky, bulky, and overall just ridiculous. When you have used up the dome shape at the top you would expect that you could just dip your finger in and there would be some at the bottom. But there's actually this cage (probably there for structural support, I'm just being a little dramatic) imprisoning the rest of the lip balm.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok just NO! Did absolutely nothing for me and actually made my lips just a tad bit dryer so I had to keep re-applying. I tossed it. The packaging is super cute though, but that's not what's going on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by fongyukyuu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this after using Carmex, then moving on to Burt's Bees for a while before finally buying this after realizing that few other lip balms offer UVA/UVB protection...and the price similarly increased... I originally thought that Burt's Bees was pricey, but EOS is even worse... $3.50... I hate being a lemur, but this is a decent product, but I've used better. The packaging is cute and eye-catching, but also unnecessarily bulky. This can't fit in my wristlet or jean pockets like my other lip balms, which is unfortunate. The scent is pleasant and and it tastes pleasantly and unexpectedly sweet, better than Carmex. Lip Smackers's lip balms are also flavored as far as I know, but I've never used them, and the nice taste makes it slightly addicting. However, it's not quite as moisturizing as I would like. It's waxy like Burt's Bees, so it's not as emollient. I splurged $7 on on Jack Black and I love it. The scent isn't as nice as this, but it's much more moisturizing. I'll probably keep purchasing it b/c these two are the only lip balms that have UVA/B protection

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by ihearteos

Lemon Drop with SPF 15 is perfect for the summer, because it smells just like sweet lemonade. There is a touch of the sunscreen smell, but as it is the only one in the Eos line that includes SPF, it is very easy to overlook. The bright yellow color makes it so fun to carry around, and it very moisturizing. I would recommend this Eos to everyone I know!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No