February 1, 2015 | 1981 users online

Primer/ Corrector - 100 Percent Pure - Luminous Primer Vitamins + Antioxidants with Resveratrol

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2015 12:52:00 AM More reviews by Irisheyes6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although the primer does have a nice finish, and goes on smoothly making your skin feel softer.. It totally clogged my pores. I have SUPER sensitive skin, and unfortunately silica can be known to clog pores due to its tiny particles. I think if your really prone to break outs that are due to acne cosmetic, not hormonal acne or have very sensitive skin you should avoid this primer, along with their foundation. But if that is not your skin type and your more on the dry side, give it a go! I really wish it didn't clog my pores because the finish is so smooth!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2015 7:45:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using tis product for several months so it's time for a review.

This is really more of a skincare treatment than a real primer. It looks and feels like a lightweight, moisturizing serum, but it has a bit of mica in it to make your skin "luminous". It does not really do much for me in terms of keeping my skin balanced, helping makeup stay fresh, or the like. I generally use it if I want a bit of a moisture boost over my sunscreen or I use it to thin out concealer. But I could just use a moisturizer for those purposes.

It's packaged in a heavy ceramic pump bottle with a flimsy plastic cap. Be careful when you're picking it up since the cap very easily slips off the bottle and can send the bottle crashing to the counter/floor/sink. Fortunately, the bottle is sturdy, but this is still annoying.

I like how this product feels and the ingredients are great, but this doesn't really fulfill the purpose I bought it for so I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Katras

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I jumped at the chance to buy this when it was on sale, I wanted something that wasn't tested on animals and was as natural as possible. Overall, it's okay. I have combination/ dry skin that is incredibly sensitive and although it did not break me out and felt velvety smooth (without silicones, amazing!) it did dry me out a little in my drier spots. Now the reason I wear primers is not for makeup longevity but to help my makeup look as fresh as possible, I regularly get dry patches throughout the day, so with this primer not helping that situation, I'm going to keep searching for a cruelty-free alternative.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 7:05:00 AM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

So happy I bought this primer! It's a bit pricey, but oh so worth it for what it does for my skin and makeup. My makeup lasts all day, with a few minor touch ups. My skin does NOT break out when using this, which really says something for my sensitive skin. It does smell a bit like dough, but the smell quickly dessipitates. I'm completely hooked and have already purchased my second bottle. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ayotreece

For something that's all natural, this primer is amaaaazing! It goes on really smooth and it doesn't make my skin oily. It feels very light, and it keeps my makeup in place through out the whole day!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by TranquilTurtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This primer is ok, I never noticed anything while using it that amazed or impressed me. I'd been using meow cosmetics combination skin primer and compared to this liquid primer the only difference I really noticed was that my mineral makeup stuck to my skin a little better. I haven't noticed any differences in the look or feel of my skin since using this product, and because it says its packed with vitamins and such I was expecting to notice at least a little difference. It smells like yeast/dough and you don't need to use very much, but you don't get very much to begin with for the price you pay. Not rebuying this primer, there are other chemical free primers which are cheaper that work just as good.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by veganjaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW my new HOLY GRAIL PRIMER! :)

I have been chronically let down by primers (due to crazy breakouts) but I am happy to say this one keeps my skin calm, and maybe is even clearing it!

An excellent primer, goes on wet and dries into lovely, smooth sheen. You may notice your makeup goes on a bit differently right at first, I can't describe it, your face is almost slippery with the primer on... but your foundation will set in a few moments and will finish beautifully.

Works as great as any other primer and it is all natural - can't ask for more! It doesn't smell like anything particularly fantastic... but that's quite alright!

Price wise, its a bit expensive but I used to use MAC and now exclusively use 100% Pure - and the pricing is about the same. Well priced, for the excellent quality and natural ingredients!

I use about 2-3 pumps to cover my face.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by sierranl

*NOTE the price reflects the sale price (i got it for $10 from the 100% pure website)

LOVE this product it does everything it claims! feels super silky when you put it on helps your makeup go on smoothly and last longer (love that). didnt cause me to break out which i seem to do with other primers. the packaging is nice its a glass bottle which made me nervous but ive knocked it off my counter onto tile before and it didnt even crack. i also like the pump (no germs get inside.. keeps breakouts to a min). i have no complains with this product (and im pretty picky).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Jenrae24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This primer is great in many ways. First, I really love that this primer is 100% Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free. It's high in antioxidants and vitamans, great for your skin to fight off free radicals and prevent/heal sun damaged skin. The packing is really nice, the pump makes it easy to get an even amount out of the bottle and it's sanitary. Now onto how it looks on my skin. It looks glowing! At the moment im weairing ELDW, it's a Matte foundation. I love Matte foundations, but I like to look a little glowy too. So this is great combo for me, the primer adds glow and my ELDW keeps me from looking shiny or oily. It really brightens and evens my skin tone out also. Ever since I've been using this primer my skin looks much more improved over all. I would like to add that it does not make my foundation look cakey at all, in fact it makes my foundation look smoother on my face. The staying power is good too, but of course I am wearing ELDW on top, which is a long wearing foundation.
Definitly repurchasing this primer!

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by nicola00

This is the first primer I've ever purchased. I've received samples from Sephora with my VIB and points but never liked the feeling of silicone primers on my skin. I took the leap, after reading reviews for weeks, and got it. I love it! It feels great on the skin, lets my make up last so much longer than not wearing a primer, adds a touch of extra hydration but doesn't make me oily (I have combo skin). Smells kinda like dough but doesn't last. I love the pump container and that it's all natural. Give it a shot!