100 Percent Pure HEALTHY SKIN FOUNDATION WITH SUPER FRUITS SPF 20 (full coverage / satin finish)

3.9

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

on 7/8/2015 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Just for reference: I have sensitive but oily, acne prone skin. I have gotten the acne under control for the most part but I still have acne scars and redness. I have light-medium skin; beige with more golden undertones. I got this foundation In "white peach" which is just a bit too light for me, but from the swatches I saw of the shade "peach bisque" that one seemed to warm for me. Anyway, this is a wonderful foundation! It provides me with excellent coverage, a satin-matte finish just like it promises. As many others have mentioned though, applying this can be a bit tricky. Because of the rice starch in this it dries fairly fast so you must work quickly. Many have recommended using a damp beauty blender. I use a damp flat top kabuki and that works well for me. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to someone with dry skin because it can appear chalky. Even with my oily skin I have to make sure I moisturize well before. But once you figure out what method of application works for you, this is a really great makeup! It is pretty pricey, but you can find it on amazon or eBay for cheaper :)

on 2/13/2015 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have acne prone, sensitive, dry, rosacea skin. That's a lot of issues to consider when putting something on my face. I'm also allergic to a couple preservatives. So, I purchased this in an effort to start wearing foundation after I had a bad experience with Estee Lauder Doublewear and Revlon Colorstay.

When the foundation first arrived, I hastily put it on my face in spots (always test your skincare products!) that are non reactive and a spot on my neck. Hours later, the product was flaking/peeling/splotchy in those areas. I immediately kicked myself for purchasing yet another failure foundation.

A couple weeks later I decided I wanted to try it again. So, this time I used my stippling brush to apply to non reactive spots. A couple hours later, I looked a bit splotchy. I waited another week before I tried to use it with a damp beauty blender after using my moisturizer with jojoba oil. DING DING DING! Lasted all day and looked fantastic! Medium coverage with the blender. I haven't tried with multiple applications yet to get full coverage. No breakouts, no irritation, and I was easily able to get it off at the end of the day with any of the following: Dove beauty bar, CeraVe foaming cleanser, Neutrogena Foaming Cleanser, Purpose, Cetaphil cleanser for normal to oily skin.

Moral of the story, try your products in multiple ways before you give up. I took off one lippy because I super want to be able to use my stippling brush with it to get more coverage.

on 1/16/2015 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this foundation! It goes on great with a flat kabuki and gives me medium, matte coverage. For a natural foundation it's flat out amazing. It doesn't break me out at all. I'd wear it every day if I wanted that much coverage daily. I'm nw10 and I mix creme and white peach. I can use each on their own but creme is really for that beautiful colorless porcelain skin and white peach is a bit warm/dark. It does dry quickly and doesn't layer well for me, so I use more than I would for other foundations but it's what I find to work best. I use maybe 1-2 of a pea size for my whole face.

Also, as with their other products they don't use a stem on the pump so store it upside down. I'd think it was to be green but they package everything in an extra cardboard tube so I'm thinking no....

on 10/13/2014 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If someone can help me out with this foundation, I would greatly appreciate it. I received it a few days ago, and I really want to like it, but I am having issues. The first time I applied, I used a classic foundation brush with dense bristles. While applying, I noticed it drying very quickly, so blending was very difficult. By the time I did my whole face, I was left with splotchy coverage that made my skin look dry in some areas (I have oily/comination sensitive acne prone skin). Tonight I tried applying with my fingers, small areas at a time, and that seemed to work better; however, I would prefer to apply with a brush. I did love the way this feels on my skin - very light and like I'm not wearing makeup. I assume it would be great for my skin type if I can just get it to apply correctly. Perhaps I need to use a less dense brush like a kabuki. I'm about to read a bunch of reviews and see if anyone has tips, but right now I'm pretty disappointed. Super sad face.

on 8/23/2014 7:15:00 PM

I bought this foundation online without any sampling beforehand. I never do this but I was looking to change to non-toxic options for makeup ever since I got pregnant. I have very acne-prone skin that's combination right now (very oily t-zone, drier jawline and cheeks). I also have sensitive skin that doesn't tolerate fragrances.

PROS: I like that this foundation doesn't have any strong scent and it didn't break me out. It also didn't irritate and it felt light on my skin. It also has decent staying power and you can build coverage.

CONS: I bought this in White Peach (I'm MAC NC25) and it was almost a match, but still a bit light for me. However, I've read other reviews that the next shade up (Peach Bisque) is too dark for even an NC30. The biggest con for me is that it's quite dry on my skin and I had to blend quite quickly because it dried fast. I just wish there were more colour options.

on 8/8/2014 8:48:00 AM

Oh boy, where do i start! I had real high expectations about this foundation, because i looooved the tinted moisturizer!! After two bottles i decided to try the foundation, i was curious if it had better coverage. But, i am so sorry i bought this. It doesnt matter what way i apply the foundation, it always seems build up and accentuate dry places. I tried without moisturizer, with moisturizer, with a serum, apply in small amounts and places. It doesnt give me the smooth finish! And speaking about the finish, it is soooo extremely matt that its almost cakey, not a satin finish at all. So if anyone has the golden tip, pleaseee tell me! Because i can almost say that this was a waste of my money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have sensitive skin that breaks out from every foundation I have tried (And those are lots! Both liquid ones and mineral powder ones, conventional ones and organic ones.... ). I don't have oily skin, more like normal one but I get blemishes very very easy. I have eaten antibiotics for acne several times.

Now to to the fine part. This foundation does not break me out! And can I tell you how insanely glad I am to finally have found this?! Usually I can only wear foundation on special occasions and the day after my skin is not happy, new blemishes on their way. But this foundation I can use every day. My skin does not react with any bad feelings at all, on the contrary. I am in heaven.

The foundation has good coverage. Good staying power I would say. For the moment I do not use primer and this one sits all day until evening. The shade creme is light enough for my pale yellow toned skin. One reviewer thought it oxidized during the day, I do not experience that. Maybe it gets just a tiny bit darker during the day but not much. Organic foundations tend to oxidize sometimes but this one not very much I would say.The colour looks a bit dark out of the bottle but when on skin it gets a really light/pale tone that blends wonderfully. The ingredients are extremely good and organic, feeding your skin.

One thing to note though is that the foundation is a little bit dry. You need to moisturize the skin enough before application. I do not find it being any problem but just want to mention it.

Five stars of course for this pearl among foundations! Pure love for 100% pure.

on 2/18/2014 10:22:00 PM

This is my HG foundation! I've been wearing it almost daily for over a year and have yet to find another natural/organic product that compares. I'm currently on my second bottle. This foundation lasts all day, provides unbeatable coverage for all my acne scars and redness, doesn't break me out (I have acne prone skin), and doesn't get shiny by the end of the day. It has a satin/matte finish and you don't feel it once it's on. Unlike other organic foundations I've tried, it doesn't have any smell. The pump despenser works great and makes for easy application. I've found that the best way to apply it is to dot it on my face and then spread it with my fingers. Because it has such great coverage a little goes a long way, one bottle has lasted me almost a year with daily usage.

I'd definitely recommend trying this if you're looking for a natural foundation with great coverage and minimal shine.

For reference, I wear the shade White Peach and have light skin with neutral undertones.

on 12/24/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best "natural" foundation I've used. I've tried both Vapour stick,and liquid founation, Nvey Eco, RMS Uncover, Juice Beauty CC creme, Physicians Formula TM and various mineral powders. The only issue may be finding your color match. I've tried Creme, and White Peach (i'm nc/nw20) and creme is probably the best match for my winter skin. White peach will work in the summer better. I find the finish is more matte than satin. I have normal to dryish skin in the winter. I use a moisturizer underneath and it stays on all day. Glad I found this!

on 10/24/2013 10:50:00 PM

My skin is acne-prone, combination but more on the oily side. I've been looking for an organic foundation that is just decent enough to use since I know organic products can't hold as long as synthetic products etc... I ordered cream -the lightest shade, hoping that it would match me. Long story short, by the end of couple of hours it has oxidized and gave an orange tint. Plus, it looks like it can not blend very well on my skin, and doesn't cover as much. *Sighhh I guess I'm still on the hunt of the holy grail organic foundation.