100 Percent Pure HEALTHY SKIN FOUNDATION WITH SUPER FRUITS SPF 20 (full coverage / satin finish)

3.9

Not tested on animals

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Juice)1, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Extracts of Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca Fruit (Apricot), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (Pomegranate Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Extracts of Organic Camelia Sinensis Leaf Ferment (White Tea)2, Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) SUNSCREEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 15% Titanium Dioxide, 10% Zinc Oxide

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hi I recently purchased this product from the website and at first when I tried it, it was difficult to blend. So what I found that worked for me is, I firstly moisturise my face lightly with some sweet almond oil. Applied the foundation with my fingers to my face, then on a damp beauty blender I added just two drops of the same almond oil and buffed out the foundation throughout my face. It came out beautiful. No patches, no chilliness, no blotches. For me this has worked. Give it a try guys if there is a problem with blending. You can use any light oil that's suitable for you.
I give this foundation 4 lippes. The Lil effort to finding a suitable way to buff was the only downfall. But regardless a healthy foundation.
BTW I use the shade toffee and I'm a mac NC42 in the pro long wear.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! Offers great coverage, and I'm not allergic to any of the ingredients (woohoo!). The only reason I docked it a star is because I have oily skin, and if I don't use a mattifying primer underneath things get out of control pretty quickly. But with the primer it's wonderful and lasts all day!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this foundation in white peach (winter) and peach bisque/golden peach (summer) and have LOVED it. I had VERY oily skin until I found this product. I tried everything under the sun to find a makeup that stayed throughout the day. I never found anything until I found this. It's great coverage and stays on all day with no blotting needed. However, recently I noticed how bad it looks under any flash photography. I literally look like I glow in the dark with how white I am in any picture with a flash. I am not that white and I look like I could blind someone. The reason for this is that they have spf and zinc in the foundation. Honestly, it's so bad that I am looking to have to switch and I'm devastated. Why they put spf in foundation is beyond me as you can put on a spf facial moisturizer if you need spf.

I bought this in Creme. I'm a light skinned gal (especially in winter, and being a fan of 100% I needed a foundation to cover my hormonal acne prone skin. On the plus side: I LOVE the all-natural, organic ingredients, it doesn't break me out, and the coverage is incredibly FULL coverage. Covered all my scars and acne beautifully and paired great with my oily skin. However, there are a few very obvious problems. This is NOT a satin finish. It's unattractively VERY matte and had a tendency to make your face look like a statue, and very one dimensional even with a light handed touch. You are going to need a little contouring to pass for human. It can come off as cakey if not careful, and has a tendency to cling to dry patches, so moisturization before hand is a MUST. I tried to work with this foundation, but I came out looking "flat and matte" no matter what I tried. Unfortunately, this foundation was not a good fit for me and my skin. I may have some scarring and problematic skin but I still want to look natural. I just found Mineral Fusion, it's full coverage and completely natural looking, great ingredients, I'm loving it. Hence their stellar reviews! I still love you 100% Pure, but just not your foundations! Come out with something more natural looking and I would love to try it. ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this foundation for 2 weeks and I love it! My skin is acne prone and very sensitive. So far my skin has had no breakouts and I slept in it twice (oops!) with no breakouts :)

This foundation goes on like a liquid and dries like a powder. In order to get the best coverage I apply with my finger-tips on any areas with blemishes first and then blend toward the rest of my face. As others mentioned it does dry quick, but if I moisturize with sunscreen or argan oil that's resolved.

Last month I had been going through persistent jawline breakouts after previously having my acne under control. I was excited to try this makeup but also worried about experiencing worse breakouts from switching makeup. My current breakouts have cleared up and no new ones cropping up.

I had previously been using BE Medium Bisque for almost 10 years, but had been on the lookout for a natural alternative due to the Bismuth-oxychloride in it.

I was hesitant to try this because it's a liquid and I can't stand the feel and look of liquid F.

This foundation has no fragrance, looks wayyy more natural than my former BE Medium Bisque (Peach Bisque is slightly darker but looks great). My boyfriend hates foundation and has not complained about this one; he even said it looked natural and gave me a bit of color :) The Peach Bisque does run a bit on the yellow side, but I don't mind because my face has a lot of pink undetones wich the yellow neutralizes perfectly.

It feels so light, but the coverage is sufficient for my blemishes, no need for concealer. It lasts all day without need for touch ups.

I also purchased the powder foundation just in case, but this liquid version is my preference. The powder version is too sheer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Just for reference: I have sensitive but oily, acne prone skin. I have gotten the acne under control for the most part but I still have acne scars and redness. I have light-medium skin; beige with more golden undertones. I got this foundation In "white peach" which is just a bit too light for me, but from the swatches I saw of the shade "peach bisque" that one seemed to warm for me. Anyway, this is a wonderful foundation! It provides me with excellent coverage, a satin-matte finish just like it promises. As many others have mentioned though, applying this can be a bit tricky. Because of the rice starch in this it dries fairly fast so you must work quickly. Many have recommended using a damp beauty blender. I use a damp flat top kabuki and that works well for me. I definitely wouldn't recommend this to someone with dry skin because it can appear chalky. Even with my oily skin I have to make sure I moisturize well before. But once you figure out what method of application works for you, this is a really great makeup! It is pretty pricey, but you can find it on amazon or eBay for cheaper :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have acne prone, sensitive, dry, rosacea skin. That's a lot of issues to consider when putting something on my face. I'm also allergic to a couple preservatives. So, I purchased this in an effort to start wearing foundation after I had a bad experience with Estee Lauder Doublewear and Revlon Colorstay.

When the foundation first arrived, I hastily put it on my face in spots (always test your skincare products!) that are non reactive and a spot on my neck. Hours later, the product was flaking/peeling/splotchy in those areas. I immediately kicked myself for purchasing yet another failure foundation.

A couple weeks later I decided I wanted to try it again. So, this time I used my stippling brush to apply to non reactive spots. A couple hours later, I looked a bit splotchy. I waited another week before I tried to use it with a damp beauty blender after using my moisturizer with jojoba oil. DING DING DING! Lasted all day and looked fantastic! Medium coverage with the blender. I haven't tried with multiple applications yet to get full coverage. No breakouts, no irritation, and I was easily able to get it off at the end of the day with any of the following: Dove beauty bar, CeraVe foaming cleanser, Neutrogena Foaming Cleanser, Purpose, Cetaphil cleanser for normal to oily skin.

Moral of the story, try your products in multiple ways before you give up. I took off one lippy because I super want to be able to use my stippling brush with it to get more coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this foundation! It goes on great with a flat kabuki and gives me medium, matte coverage. For a natural foundation it's flat out amazing. It doesn't break me out at all. I'd wear it every day if I wanted that much coverage daily. I'm nw10 and I mix creme and white peach. I can use each on their own but creme is really for that beautiful colorless porcelain skin and white peach is a bit warm/dark. It does dry quickly and doesn't layer well for me, so I use more than I would for other foundations but it's what I find to work best. I use maybe 1-2 of a pea size for my whole face.

Also, as with their other products they don't use a stem on the pump so store it upside down. I'd think it was to be green but they package everything in an extra cardboard tube so I'm thinking no....

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If someone can help me out with this foundation, I would greatly appreciate it. I received it a few days ago, and I really want to like it, but I am having issues. The first time I applied, I used a classic foundation brush with dense bristles. While applying, I noticed it drying very quickly, so blending was very difficult. By the time I did my whole face, I was left with splotchy coverage that made my skin look dry in some areas (I have oily/comination sensitive acne prone skin). Tonight I tried applying with my fingers, small areas at a time, and that seemed to work better; however, I would prefer to apply with a brush. I did love the way this feels on my skin - very light and like I'm not wearing makeup. I assume it would be great for my skin type if I can just get it to apply correctly. Perhaps I need to use a less dense brush like a kabuki. I'm about to read a bunch of reviews and see if anyone has tips, but right now I'm pretty disappointed. Super sad face.

I bought this foundation online without any sampling beforehand. I never do this but I was looking to change to non-toxic options for makeup ever since I got pregnant. I have very acne-prone skin that's combination right now (very oily t-zone, drier jawline and cheeks). I also have sensitive skin that doesn't tolerate fragrances.

PROS: I like that this foundation doesn't have any strong scent and it didn't break me out. It also didn't irritate and it felt light on my skin. It also has decent staying power and you can build coverage.

CONS: I bought this in White Peach (I'm MAC NC25) and it was almost a match, but still a bit light for me. However, I've read other reviews that the next shade up (Peach Bisque) is too dark for even an NC30. The biggest con for me is that it's quite dry on my skin and I had to blend quite quickly because it dried fast. I just wish there were more colour options.