100 Percent Pure Lip Glaze

4.3

Not tested on animals

Organic Avocado Butter1, Organic Cocoa Butter1, Contains all or some of the following Fruit Pigments: Organic Cherry2, Organic Plum2, Cabernet Grape, Organic Raspberry2, Organic Blueberry2, Organic Blackberry2, Organic Peach2, Organic Apricot2, Organic Tomato3, Organic Pomegranate2, Organic Cacao (chocolate)2, Organic Rose Petals1, Organic Lavender Flower1 and Organic Cinnamon3, Organic Shea Butter4, Organic Rosehip Oil5, Organic Mango Butter1, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), May contain Mica (natural shimmery mineral)

I have this in coquette. It is a rosy pink and is just lovely for the Spring. Every time I open it up I am impressed by the packaging... So pretty!

When I first put this on my lips I thought it was a little too dry, but I gave it a few more chances, and am glad I did. For a matte lipstick it is actually pretty moisturizing. The pigment is really impressive, and though it rubs off just like any other regular lipstick, I am not worried about what little bits end up in my mouth. The pros of this product being all natural far outweigh any cons I may have come across. I would love to try this in other colours!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I recently bought these in Cabernet and Watermelon, which is being retired along with Raspberry, Fruit Punch, and Boysenberry unfortunately. The colors are so pigmented and beautiful no matter which one you go for, and they are so creamy and they go on silky smooth. The color lasts even after the avocado and cocoa butters soak up into your lips. I love these! I can't wait to buy more.

These lip glazes have really nice shades of colours and they last very long. They come in cute packaging and are a great vegan product- check out my video for more information:

Amazing stuff- perfect combo of lipstick and gloss.

I have this in strawberry, daiquiri, and Cabernet. I LOVE these lipsticks. They stay on forever and are very moisturizing. The price is perfect. No complaints here.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love wearing red lipstick when I go out. What can I say? It draws attention and it's sexy.. I wanted to make the swtich from my old chemical lipstick to an all natural one. 100% Pure only uses natural fruit pigments in all their products which is right up my alley! I bought the Cabernet color which is a deep blue red for $18. It's super pigmented and super moisturizing! They use avocado butter, cocoa butter and shea butter in them!! The color is just amazing and lasts for a long time and even when I do eat or drink something, my lips are still red. I am a 100% Pure convert. I can't wait to try more of their products.

Love this in fruit punch! Very moisturizing and dries to a stain that is just gorgeous - receive lots of compliments on the colour

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Probably my favorite lip products ever. Very moisturizing (even though I layer mine over lip balm) and lasts a pretty long time for a natural lipstick! I love that even after lunch, I still have some color on my lips. The only issue here is that the lip glaze colors only come in pink-ish tones. These are flattering on almost any skin tone, though, so not a total deal-breaker for me.

My favorite shades are:

Pomegranate - described as a "juicy red," but comes out more pinky-red. Probably one of their most vibrant shades.

Strawberry - muted pink-red, like Pomegranate but more subtle. More suitable for every day.

Peach - a "blushing peach" that truly lights up your face. Again, expect more pink than truly peachy undertones.

Coquette - "plum brandy", but more like a true rose petal pink lip color. My favorite pink lipstick of all time for the color and consistency.

Daiquiri - a "light pink" that resembles a bright, candy pink. Perfect for summer and pairs well with their Lip Gloss in Popsicle. Very Barbie-esque if I do say so myself.

Vixen - another "Barbie" pink suitable for summer months.

Sultry - a muted apricot color with pink undertones. Perfect shade for a nude lip look.

Overall, great product! And can't wait to get my hands on more shades.

I have this in the color Vixen and I adore it! The formula is very moisturizing but doesn't move around a lot on the lips. It also gives a long-lasting stain to my lips which I just love in a lip product. The color is a bright pop of pink and looks lovely with a tan. There's no detectable scent in my opinion. Packaging is too cute, a slim silver tube with a white floral etching. Will definitely be repurchasing more of these. FYI - i got mine from Skin1 (dot) com (N/A) and they often run specials to get X% off. Best price I could find online (and free ship too).

I tried several (5) shades of 100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Glaze. While I love the ingredients and I love the sheer feel with a full pop of color, the lip glazes all tend to be or fade into a cheap drugstore pink. I like that the color lasts a very long time. I wanted to love this, but due to the colors all being various shades of the same pink I will not repurchase.

Recommended for Medium Skin