July 24, 2014 | 1795 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Chells182

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My all time favorite eyeshadows!! Wet n wild eyeshadows are definitely a must have !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't recommend these Color Icon Trios enough! This was the first one I bought, and I absolutely love it - it's great for everyday, or really any occasion. At first glance, you might think this is really similar to the Color Icon Trio called "Walking on Eggshells," but the pink in this trio is more of a light bubble gum pink. I also like that the brown doesn't come off as too dark; it's pigmented enough, but natural-looking at the same time. And the white-ish shimmery shade is great for higlighing the brow bone and inner corners, although it can be the slightest bit chalky. I highly recommend this trio whether you've been wearing eyeshadow for years or if you're just starting off with makeup. Plus - the little sponge-tip and brush applicators work really well if you're traveling, you don't have brushes, or just in a pinch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is one of my FAVORITE trios from WNW by far. It's such a great everyday set. the colors are pigmented and not chalky or powdery. The colors are so soft and pretty. Reminds me of a chocolate set sort of. I mean that because the one color is a soft milk chocolate color and the other two compliment it so well.

This is one of those must-have trios from WNW.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by tobybear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's been a long time since I've fallen in love with an eye shadow trio. I've been searching forever for a pink that isn't too harsh on my skin, and this is perfect! Someone below mentioned that the pink was a carnation color, but I think it has a bit more brown in it than a carnation. But maybe that's just me. The brown and white shades are somewhat muted as well, which is perfect for me because I have super pale skin. Most eye shadow shades seem to look a bit harsh against my skin. These make my eyes stand out, but in a glowy sort of way.

I haven't noticed any chalkiness and they blend easily. However, I do notice some creasing. I have oily skin so this may be a factor in the creasing. For me the staying power was ok, but I get the feeling once the temp hits 100+ with humidity on a daily basis that this will melt right off my eyelids!

Overall, though, I love this little beauty. It makes me feel "done" but not overdone, which makes this a keeper for me! Plus, 3 bucks is pretty inexpensive so if it breaks I won't feel too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I really enjoy this trio on days I'm running late to school. I didn't wear primer but these eyeshadows held up. I mean, it faded a little bit but I'm surprised there was no creasing. For the best pigmentation, I found it was best to applied with my fingers. I would swipe the lid shade on, the highlight shade in my inner corners and with a blending brush, I would apply the brown shade in the outer corners. It creates a very natural everyday look. If you have Walking on Eggshells already, I wouldn't run out and buy this immediately. Just wait for a sale at the drugstores to pick this up. It's not necessary but a nice trio to add to your collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by batmangirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS ONE...maybe the pink one could be more pigmented!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Another impeccable trio from Wet N Wild- other brands really should learn a thing or two from them.
Sweet as Candy is a trio comprising of a warm white, a taupe-brown, and a carnation pink. I wouldn't say that this totally looks like candy, but it seriously reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream. The finishes on the eyeshadows are satin-shimmery; I really like it, and it makes for a brightening effect on the eyelids. These are warm-toned, in my opinion. As for pigmentation, these are insanely amazing; they are very blendable and behave very well with each other and my primer. I would also say that these eyeshadows have a bit of moisture to them, if that makes sense; they don't feel at all like those chalky or flaky ones. The colors appear on the eyes exactly like they look inside their packaging. I would easily compare the quality of this trio's color and pigmentation with any reputable high end brand.
Staying power, with primer, is also commendable. I have had no flaking issues, and my eye look with these eyeshadows has lasted for 18 hours easily. Love it!
The packaging of these is a bit cheap-feeling, but it won't fail you unless the eyeshadows are subjected to immense brutality.
Sweet as Candy is extremely cheap, just like all the other WNW trios; $3. For that price...buy the whole freaking collection!! These eyeshadows are absolutely, totally, swear-on-my-nonexistent-life worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

the shadows feel soft and buttery and dont feel overly powdery. they were loo light and shimmery for me but they were still great shadows

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:29:00 AM More reviews by loveyounickj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For such and inexpensive product like this i think it does its job pretty well. They have such great pigmentation and that surprises me since they are so cheap! I think this trio is great for everyday use since it gives such a natural yet smooth finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am very surprised how great Wet n Wild eyeshadows are since they are so cheap! I have this trio (and several other Wet n Wild sets), and I love how smooth they are. They are easy to apply with an eyeshadow brush, and they blend beautifully. They have just the right amount of pigment to make them stand out, but not so much that they look harsh.

You really can't go wrong with Wet n Wild eyeshadows :)