October 30, 2014 | 1581 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by diepset1

This is such a great trio by WnW! The colors remind me of Neopolitan ice cream, so the name is quite fitting for the trio. As for the pigment, it's quite impressive for only a few bucks. The pink is the perfect shade. It's not too loud or too faint of a pink, which is often a problem with the pink eyeshadows of today. As for the brown shade, it has a hard time showing up if you are using it WITH the pink. I'm sure it is great by itself. The white shade is perfect for the brow bone or on the inner corners of the eyes. The trio comes with two applicators, one being sponge and one being a brush-like applicator. I don't really use them a lot, but they are fine for when you're in a hurry. I love using this trio for the pink and brown (on the outer V) and then creating a winged look. Just a really great WnW product, but I rather like their trios in general. I also love the Fergie primer. I am dreaming of the day when they bring back the Knock on Wood trio!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Glvsmkp2002

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Better then Walking on Eggshells for me! (Although that one is great too.) I wasn't sure I wanted this but since there was a BOGOF deal at CVS so I thought what the heck. So glad I did! I use the crease color as an all over lid color on my medium Asian skin, and it's perfect. I don't use primer, just brush on with my e.l.f. Studio shadow C brush. Great subtle transition color that lasts all day, satiny finish rather than shimmery. Like I said, perfect. Haven't tried the other colors yet but will buy again for the crease color alone. Btw Walking on Eggshells is great too--although the trios look similar I find the crease color is darker on me, perfect for evening. Get them both!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Julisag

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice combination of colors. I love how easily it applies and it has very good pigmentation and staying power for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Inuki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smooth, buttery eyeshadow formula that wears well even without a primer. I'm a huge fan of WnW trios in general. Sweet as Candy in particular is great for traveling, the shades are so versatile and can be worn in different ways. During the day I usually wear the pink shade with the pearl highlighter in the inner corner and center of the lid. If I am on a roadtrip or feel totally lazy I just lightly sweep the browbone shade all over my lid as a wash and leave it at that.

The crease shade is shimmery so personally I prefer not to use it to contour the crease area. I do use the crease shade blended out over my lid for a smokey even look; it sheers out beautifully and looks great with a smidgen of liner in the upper lash.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Chells182

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My all time favorite eyeshadows!! Wet n wild eyeshadows are definitely a must have !

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't recommend these Color Icon Trios enough! This was the first one I bought, and I absolutely love it - it's great for everyday, or really any occasion. At first glance, you might think this is really similar to the Color Icon Trio called "Walking on Eggshells," but the pink in this trio is more of a light bubble gum pink. I also like that the brown doesn't come off as too dark; it's pigmented enough, but natural-looking at the same time. And the white-ish shimmery shade is great for higlighing the brow bone and inner corners, although it can be the slightest bit chalky. I highly recommend this trio whether you've been wearing eyeshadow for years or if you're just starting off with makeup. Plus - the little sponge-tip and brush applicators work really well if you're traveling, you don't have brushes, or just in a pinch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is one of my FAVORITE trios from WNW by far. It's such a great everyday set. the colors are pigmented and not chalky or powdery. The colors are so soft and pretty. Reminds me of a chocolate set sort of. I mean that because the one color is a soft milk chocolate color and the other two compliment it so well.

This is one of those must-have trios from WNW.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by tobybear

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's been a long time since I've fallen in love with an eye shadow trio. I've been searching forever for a pink that isn't too harsh on my skin, and this is perfect! Someone below mentioned that the pink was a carnation color, but I think it has a bit more brown in it than a carnation. But maybe that's just me. The brown and white shades are somewhat muted as well, which is perfect for me because I have super pale skin. Most eye shadow shades seem to look a bit harsh against my skin. These make my eyes stand out, but in a glowy sort of way.

I haven't noticed any chalkiness and they blend easily. However, I do notice some creasing. I have oily skin so this may be a factor in the creasing. For me the staying power was ok, but I get the feeling once the temp hits 100+ with humidity on a daily basis that this will melt right off my eyelids!

Overall, though, I love this little beauty. It makes me feel "done" but not overdone, which makes this a keeper for me! Plus, 3 bucks is pretty inexpensive so if it breaks I won't feel too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I really enjoy this trio on days I'm running late to school. I didn't wear primer but these eyeshadows held up. I mean, it faded a little bit but I'm surprised there was no creasing. For the best pigmentation, I found it was best to applied with my fingers. I would swipe the lid shade on, the highlight shade in my inner corners and with a blending brush, I would apply the brown shade in the outer corners. It creates a very natural everyday look. If you have Walking on Eggshells already, I wouldn't run out and buy this immediately. Just wait for a sale at the drugstores to pick this up. It's not necessary but a nice trio to add to your collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 9:36:00 AM More reviews by batmangirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS ONE...maybe the pink one could be more pigmented!