Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Sweet as Candy

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

I think I have owned every wet n wild 3 pack shadow set. This one is a favorite. The pink on this one is a little too light for me, I wish it was more pigmented. The white is a great highlight and the brown is a really nice crease shade

on 8/6/2015 10:03:00 AM

I use the pink based shade as an all over lid shadow and find it really brightens up the eyes. For the price, this is a good buy!

on 7/19/2015 8:02:00 PM

Sweet as Candy really looked good on me. I'm olive skinned and have light brown eyes. I will continue to buy it as long as it is available.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have been looking for a Clinique Strawberry Fudge shadow dupe for a long time. This is it! It's very silky and easy to blend and apply. It's a luminous slightly sheer cream, medium brown and medium pink. I'm in love. $3 at CVS Pharmacy, such a steal. It lasts about what I would expect, a touch up once a day. I have dry skin and don't use primer. HG eyeshadow.

on 6/28/2015 8:25:00 AM

Its not that amazing shadow , its ok ! It needs primer before it and you have to put too much to make it pop up , at least for my skin tone (Medium) . For its price its great product that doesn't irritate my eyes ..

on 5/4/2015 10:00:00 PM

okay so this little number is my drug store gem. I can't really afford to buy the high end naked palettes or really invest a lot in make up period... so when you hand me a nice nutral set of colors at only $3 I'm absolutely sold.on those over-slept early school mornings (I gave this trio the Monday nickname ) when you don't have a lot of time and you really gotta rush...this is a life savor.you honestly can't Go wrong with these three colors. they're super pigmented, little fall-out, and insanely easy to blend. I'm on my second trio of this.

Would you guys call me crazy if I said I reach for these shadows over the ones in my Lorac Pro Palette?? These shadows are so buttery and pigmented. I am addicted to feeling these shadows because of how soft they are. Not only that, but these shadows have amazing staying power. These shadows last on my eyes for 12+ hours. You cannot beat the price of this trio, and the quality is on par, if not better than the high end ones. They blend like a dream, I feel damn fabulous whenever I wear them. A must buy! I will try out other sets as well, like "Walking on Eggshells". I am never splurging on eye shadows ever again!

on 4/21/2015 7:39:00 PM

I love this trio from Wet N' Wild for an everyday type of look. Pretty and simple. Watch my tutorial on youtube and see how I apply it :)

on 3/15/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is a nice pretty everyday palette, *sweet as candy*. It comes with a shimmery peach/pink for the eyelid, a taupe for the crease and white to highlight. Very nice for everyday or if you dont want the typical dark smoky eye.

Update: the staying power sucks tough... i will come home and it will be completely gone on one eye. Get this if you like reapplying your makeup all day

on 2/5/2015 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Like alot of people I went to buy Walking on Eggshells and Sweet as Candy caught my eye!! So glad it did too becasue I find myself always reaching for it(by the way I did buy walking on eggshells too) everyday. The eyeshadows are so creamy and go on so easy! At $2.99 you cant go wrong!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials