December 27, 2014 | 1860 users online

Mascara - Bloom - Full and flirty mascara waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Lila2004

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this, because it's freely available and well-priced. I don't know if I just got an old tube because it was so dry when I tried to apply it. The brush is large, which makes it difficult to apply to my short, straight lashes. It has a strong "chemical" scent. I tried to resurrect it by putting it under hot water (no luck), and then added water actually into it, finally thinning it out to apply properly. My lashes didn't look good - a bit squirrelly. They did not hold a curl, and it smudged a bit during the day. It didn't "tube" as well as other tubing mascaras I've used. Not full and flirty stumpy and crusty. Binned, unfortunately. Am bummed :o(

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2010 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Samanthazahra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this differs from the non-waterproof formula as it forms tiny tubes around your lashes is easy to take off. love the rich black colour (it is also available in brown), how soft and smooth the formula is and that it holds a curl. It just give you gorgeous full and longer lashes that always looks natural . No clumpiness, nothing obvious and fake.

i also love the packaging comes with mascara tips as well. so cute! only problem that have found however, is that this product does tend to flake after a long days wear.