September 30, 2014 | 1612 users online

Lips - Rimmel - Rich Moisture Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2009 7:24:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got the new Moisture Renew formula too, they also had the old formula and I think they had the same shades in both formulas, but the new formula is creamier and the colour is brighter, the old formula felt thicker, drier and heavier. Anyways I really really like this lipstick, I'm so surprised! I imagined that being a fairly cheap brand it would have cheap quality too. But I like this lipstick so much I'm going to get a few more in different shades. The shade I got, Fancy, is a soft pink that looks almost nude and is almost the same colour as my lips. I like the natural look so I like nude colours. This is the first time I really have luck with d/s brand lipstick, other d/s lipsticks I got were drying, artificial looking and hard to put on. This lipstick really is moisturizing and feels very good, it doesn't have such a nice smell or taste as some high end brands I've tried though, but then we don't buy lipstick to eat it anyways! It has a light shine to it, like a muted gloss, which I like very much because I don't like matte dull lipsticks and I don't like very shiny plasticky lips either.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2008 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Kitschiegoth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a review of the new Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick. As there wasn't a category for it yet I've had to lump it in with the old Rich Moisture line.

I got this lipstick in ''Vintage Pink" which is a pretty palish pink shade. It's not too light or dark and is a perfect shade for everyday. It's good for people like myself who have pale skin with cool undertones and thus don't suit lipsticks with that much brown in them.

It glides on and does keep your lips moist. However, the downside of this is that it doesn't last through eating or drinking. I'd rather have to reapply my lipstick in the winter than have dry lips though!

The packaging is a pretty silver purple, quite futuristic looking.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2008 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Jebjess

I bought the shade "Amethyst Shimmer." The shade is a hot pink with more blue undertones. I only use it as a stain. I do love the silky texture of the lipstick. Of course, the classic Rimmel smell, something along the line of roses, is very sweet. The packaging is cute as well. I would repurchase but in a diff shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2008 8:42:00 PM More reviews by sappphirelilys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the shade Coffee Shimmer. It really brings out Gray eyes along with light brown eyeshadows. I bought it specifically for the days when I wear Gray Contacts. I had not seen any other color that does this. Buy this lipstick in Coffee Shimmer if you have gray eyes. It's other merits are moisturizing and goes on smoothly.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by busymama31

I'm really picky about lipsticks, especially ones with a scent to them. I bought this in Earthly Delight. It's a neutral brownish-pink color, probably more brown than pink. It's really moisturizing and seems to stay on for quite a while. I bought it for 50% off so the price is just a bonus.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2007 11:36:00 PM More reviews by gracie97

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Have been looking for a substitute for the discontinued Revlon Moisturous lipstick line (my all-time favorite). This Rimmel isn't it: It's greasy, doesn't make lips feel softer or moister at all, and doesn't last.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2007 5:49:00 PM More reviews by milou

I agree with all the previous reviewers, this is a great lipstick for the price. I am a bit of a lipstick addict, but I hadn't bought a Rimmel lipstick for ages, although I am always buying their nail polishes. I bought one the other day just to treat myself after a difficult day. I chose 373 Heather Shimmer, which I remember reading sometime ago its the best sold shade in the UK. Its is a pink-brown shade that goes really well with my olive/medium brown colouring. its is very moisturising without being gloopy, which I hate, the scent is slightly old fashioned, but very faint. The packaging is not much, but for less than 5, who is complaining? Certainly better than other, more expensive brands. I am going to try some of the shades recommended by other reviewers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2007 9:11:00 PM More reviews by dachua

On the positive side, these lipsticks go on smoothly, are not drying, and come in a varied and pretty color selection. My gripe is that they have no lasting power at all. It is amazing how quickly the color disappears from your lips--Poof, gone in literally minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2004 9:07:00 AM More reviews by alexa111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is the first lipstick which is very nice to my very dry lips. I like the color 367 most- it is great. I will buy this again. I paid about 5 Euros which seems very cheap to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2002 2:29:00 PM More reviews by jessielem

This lipstick makes my lips feel great!! The color goes on smooth and hydrates my lips! I love this lipstick!