November 25, 2014 | 1862 users online

Moisturizers - Paula's Choice - Completely Non-Greasy Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Shahz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've noticed Paula's Choice is not always the best choice or value. This moisturizer is blah. It is expensive with shipping and simply useless. Worst ever. She should have stuck with being the Cosmetic Cop.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2009 11:10:00 AM More reviews by laurastang

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this gel in the summertime - the hot and humid Chicago weather provides a little more moisture as opposed to the dry, cold winters.
This product is by far the best moisturizer I have ever used. It's non-greasy feel is perfect for my skin and feels good going on. I do see a difference in my skin's healing time when an occasionally blemish pops up.

Keep in mind that this has no SPF...a foundation with sunscreen is a must when wearing this moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by sandy1234

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love her skin care. Did not at first but after using it for 2 weeks started seeing big difference in skin

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2008 10:04:00 AM More reviews by marileab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I received this as part of a Paula's Choice skin care set I purchased a while ago. My skin tends to be a bit on the oily side, so I only use moisturizer when my skin feels dry and tight, or when the BP product I use irritates my skin. The only thing I don't like is that my face is really shiny after I apply this. At night, that's not a problem. But during the day, I try to avoid using this product for that reason.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by babykitten9

This is hands down my HG sunscreen! I have not experienced any breakouts or irritation and it doesn't make me oily like most sunscreens do. It sinks right it and feels very light on. I have to use additional moisturizer under my eyes though - it's not hydrating enough for the dry areas. No mattifying properties but that's not something I care much about - a dusting of powder will take care of that.
The tube is huge and it'll take me a while to finish it (I only use it for my face).
Will buy it again without any second thoughts!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2007 10:33:00 AM More reviews by katisha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Irritated my skin (which IS very sensitive, temperamental and reacts to so many things) and felt a bit oily, which was surprising since it feels so light on application. The scent is quite unpleasant too. :(

I think it just didn't like my skin, I can totally see it working for other people, just not me.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2006 3:27:00 PM More reviews by cho_chang

Just wanted to report this, from PC CS:
We do not have samples of the Completely
Nongreasy Moisturizing Lotion at this time because this product is being
reformulated, re-numbered and renamed. It will be called Hydralight
Moisture Infusing Lotion and should be available by the end of the year.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 1:02:00 PM More reviews by hydrangea13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great basic lightweight moisturizer for oily skin. I use it during the day and a heavier moisturizer at night. I need the moisturizing because of the acne products I use. I apply a 2.5% BP product, let dry, then this moisturizer, let dry, then Shiseido sunscreen which creates a very matte finish. Once dry, I can apply makeup very easily. The PC moisturizer keeps my face from getting tight or flakey. I have been buying this product for several years.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2006 1:21:00 PM More reviews by MeredithK02

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer was ok, but not as great as some of Paula's other products. I would recommend using just a little of her "Completely Emollient" moisturizer instead of this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2006 8:55:00 PM More reviews by SonyaGA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love PC products! However, I wasn't extremely impressed with this. It's not a bad moisturizer but it didn't "WOW" me either. I did not feel that it left my skin greasy but it also did not leave as nice of a finish as the Skin Balancing Gel, which is my preference in her line. This is a nice, basic lotion if that's what you're looking for. The price is good and you get a good sized bottle.