October 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Conditioner - Pantene - Curly Hair Series-Dry to Moisturized

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Gabyayo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, this conditioner hurt my hair more than it helped it. The scent is great, and it feels so nice and smooth, but it made my hair extremely dry. I realized how many chemicals are in it, which drove me to the decision of giving it away. My hair is mixed race and very dry, so I could tell by feeling and looking at my hair after a few uses that the conditioner was hurting it. The price may be appealing, but save your money and put it towards something that will actually improve your hair's condition.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

didn't do much for my hair. not much slip or moisture after.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by amnahp12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a kid, I avoided Pantene. Then I tried the curly line and fell in love. Then they reformulated recently and WOW - for somebody with medium-fine, ringletty curls with dry, dry, dry, hair, I have never had any problems. My hair has always curled and done me well. Then within the last several weeks I started noticing that for the first time, my hair was limp, flat, heavy, and NOT CURLING. Bizarre! I was upset, thought maybe it was heat damage, then realized just how MANY silicones there are in the Pantene shampoo and conditioner I had been using [and attempting to condition heavily for my awful dry hair, with the mistaken idea that conditioner would be GOOD for it.] Frustrated, I've gone off shampoo and silicones altogether, and washed my hair with baking soda and a vinegar rinse. Lo and behold, my hair curled again! And was softer and shinier than ever. [What?!] Still heavy and flat, but a world better than what Pantene did to it. I have a ways to go, but I am apalled at a product marketed for curly hair that, where no product has ever done it before, managed to straighten out my locks. Never have I actually NOTICED something weighing down my hair.

You get what you pay for -- silicones are cheap and the worst kind of illusion for your hair. Do yourself a favor and figure out what else works for you.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 1:36:00 AM More reviews by kuroyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have wavy hair that is naturally very soft, albeit a bit dry. i bought this with the hopes of enhancing my waves. while this conditioner smells AMAZING, it did nothing to my hair. it made my hair look really greasy, as if i hadn't just showered that day. it also dried my hair out. it started looking dull and wasn't smooth as it used to. i wish it worked for me, as i love the smell. i switched to suave's almond and shea butter conditioner and my hair is amazingly soft again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 7:33:00 PM More reviews by triplet3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this conditioner it is not my favorite but it enhances my curls which i have few of. it leaves my hair feeling soft :) It also has a beautiful scent

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After being horribly disappointed with Panteneís new Curl Serum, I did not have high hopes for this, but I was happily wrong: this is great! Itís almost identical to my beloved Redken Real Control Conditioner (Panteneís fragrance is much stronger). My curls are soft and defined, but by the end of the day my hair feels a little drier than it does with Real Control. Still, for the price itís a great deal. Iíve started using this for my daily routine and saving Real Control for Sundays and important occasions. I will buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2011 6:31:00 PM More reviews by agapeteam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have wavy hair and have been using this for years along with the shampoo. They changed the bottle/line a couple months ago and I think they must've changed the ingredients too because this just doesn't work for my hair anymore! It used to leave my hair silky and shiny and now I feel like my roots are greasy while my ends are dried out. I've tried just using the conditioner with a clarifying shampoo from Suave which is better for my roots but the rest of my hair still feels dry but with a film over it- it looks dull too! I spent about $10+ buying these and I'd like to use the rest of the bottles but I just hate the way my hair looks and feels!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It left my hair dry, sticky, and wirey. I saw no moisture, just wax. It smells amazing though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by curlycolor

My hair is super curly, thick, and dry. I used this conditioner today, and my hair is a mess. It feels nasty to the touch-----dried out, brittle, and crunchy. Instead of controlling frizz, it actually made my hair frizz MORE. I'm basically sitting here with a fuzzball on my shoulders. I'm going to have to mix some of my other conditioner with lemon juice and run it through to get the residue off (washing didn't do the trick). I've had the bottle of Pantene for a while, and it did the same thing before, so I know it's the culprit. Ugh, I don't know why I keep trying to use Pantene products---they are terrible for hair. I think I finally learned my lesson, though. Never again!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ohno1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best DS conditioner I've had. My hair is curly and dries out, but is also not very thick so many conditioners weigh it down and make it look heavy and almost dirty. Not with this though - smooth and pretty, even the next day. Nothing very special about the accompanying shampoo or 2 in 1 (I've tried them all), but I'll definitely rebuy this one.