November 26, 2014 | 1916 users online

Brows - 100 Percent Pure - Fruit Pigmented Eyebrow Gel Powder in Taupe

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by TranquilTurtle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product didn't work for me the way I was hoping. I have a scar where no hair grows straight through my right eyebrow, so I need something that can fill that in. I purchased this in brunette thinking it would be dark enough to match my hair, but it is more of a light brown then brunette making it too light. It does have pretty good pigmentation, goes on smoothly and the gel does help keep my eyebrows in place. It just doesn't fill in my eyebrows the way I like. I don't recommend this if you have fairly dark hair and are wanting something to match it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Shelly9677

I love 100 Percent Pure Fruit Pigmented Eye Brow Compact. I bought this in Brunette. The color is soft, neutral and subtle so it works with various shades of hair color. It blends easily and stays on all day. Best of all, the ingredients are truly non toxic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Mayita73

Great product, not too much pigmented, really smooth on eyebrow, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by mzjhene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I'm reviewing the Brunette color:

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!!!!!!!
I actually use it as eye shadow.. I like to wear minimal makeup that looks very natural. I wear a neutral deep brown eye shadow everyday. I did not like the fact that chemicals in my eye shadow (MAC) would go into my eye when I sleep on it, cry, rub my eyes, etc. That's why I bought 100% pure's make-up, because all the ingredients are vegetarian and edible!! Even so called "all-natural" mineral make-ups are technically "dirt" from the ground, and I wouldn't feel so good about them going in my eye either. 100% pure did not have any eyeshadow color that I liked (most of their browns were too purply or too warm for my taste) Then I discovered in their eye brow section this little gem!! I hesitated at first since it's for eyebrows, but bought it anyway after reading its rave reviews over the net. And WOW. I'm so glad I bought it!!!

1. It is the PERFECT color I wanted..
2. Unlike eye shadow, it has a gel like consistency .. so no pigments go into my eye during application.
3. Even if they did, I wouldn't mind because it's 100% vegetarian (edible) ingredients!
4. It is moisturizing for my eyelids. (very important since I don't wear any lotion on my eye area )
5. Can be used for brows too! amazing!
6. Matte, not shimmery (absolute preference for my natural makeup)

I'm already a fan of 100% pure and will buy more of their products in the future!

-edit-
this product has one con .. i wear waterproof eyeliner that can only be removed with oil, and since this product has a little bit of oil in it, it kind of smudges my eyeliner! so sad, because I really love this product. I only wear it during the day because of this.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2010 11:17:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I haven't tried many of 100% Pure's cosmetics, although I am fond of their bath and body products. Anyway, I saw this and, since I'm always on the hunt for a great product to fill in/color my brows and QVC had free shipping (!), I decided to try it. I purchased taupe, which is really a very light putty color (much lighter than the swatches on the website). (There is also a brunette shade.) It comes in a little clear-plastic flip-top container that's average but fine. The product itself is hardly a gel-powder--it's very creamy, which makes it easy to apply, but it never dries down. Unless you set this with powder or a powder shadow (which defeats the purpose, no?), it won't last even four hours. Also, the color would be appropriate only for the lightest blondes, but because it's such an odd, unnatural shade--unlike any hair I've ever seen--I can't imagine anyone being satisfied with it. It retails for $15. I'm returning this and will not repurchase.