August 27, 2014 | 1599 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Chantecaille - nano gold energizing eye cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by cecy452

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never seen such great results for dark circles. The gold helps heal the area and improve the circulation. I figured it was worth it before my wedding since I get very puffy and dark when I don't sleep and I made the right choice. I was radiant and looked well rested with only 3 hours of sleep! My jar lasted over 15 months, which is why I wish it had some way of preserving it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by alkylien81

one the worst ,if not the worst eye cream i have ever purchased.the gold shimmers set in fine lines i never knew i had and the cream itself doesnt blend at all.the pricepoint is ridiculous as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by Poisonous

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

just to give you an idea, I'm in my 20s, have chronic dark circle/fine line underneath my eyes. They're not fine lines per se, but I've always had extra folds around my eyes(what the Asians call double folds). Which look great on the upper lid, not so much on the lower. Because the fine lines are genetic, I've accepted that no cream can magically erase them. And it's true, this cream did nothing for them. However, it does help with my dark circles a lot. Out of all the eye treatments I've used, from creams to serums, this is the only one that visibly lightened my dark circles. Hooray for that.
A word of warning though, if you don't have mature/dry skin, only use this cream at night. Otherwise you might get spots close to your lash line.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by isseymiyake

Sorry, but i really dislike this product. it's got a fancy marketing idea, sounds expensive and priced expensively. but in terms of the actual effect, i see nothing sepcial at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 11:37:00 AM More reviews by cougess

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used many high end eye creams (most recently Giorgio Armani's crema nera eye cream) and this is the best by far and I don't forsee switching to another brand when this runs out. Yes, its expensive but it depuffs my eyes instantly and makes me look more awake! Absorbs quickly - only a small amount is needed. I held out on this product for a long time because of the price, but IMO, its worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 8:00:00 AM More reviews by Andee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not sure if I will buy this product again. I was interested in the Swiss sour apple stem cells, not the gold. When I first bought it, I tried it under makeup and found that it was too rich and made my eye makeup run. Now, I generally only use it a few times a week, generally when I am going out to the gym in the morning and not wearing makeup, layered over Vit C serum and under ss. My eye area appears almost lineless even when I return home. The test will be when I stop using it. If my eyes look worse, I may buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I think I've found my HG eye cream. This product is wonderful. All of the ingredients are proven effective for aging or problematic skin, or for prevention and I'm so glad to have found it.

I don't notice a scent, it glides on smoothly and is very hydrating. It doesn't quite sink in all the way for me, but does hydrate when I use it at night and wake up with bright eyes. I pay close attention to ingredients in products and this is the Superman of eye creams: has algae, lactic acids, fruit enzymes....the list goes on and on.

I can't say I have any wrinkles or undereye circles yet, but this cream works wonders with skin elasticity and firmness. My skin visibly looks better with this cream's use. Will look into purchasing the face cream as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Ssasa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I am reluctant to rave about this eye cream, since it is so expensive and uses nanotechnology to deliver gold to your skin cells (which may or may not be dangerous--it can potentially change your DNA and all that). Nevertheless, now that I am in my late thirties I am willing to live on the edge a bit more to keep my face youthful and line-free. That said, I have been using this cream for a few days now, and I already see a visible difference in my emergent crow's feet. It's too early to say much about my dark circles--faint but more noticeable now, with my thinning skin--but I will update in a month or two after I really give this product a go for a while. I will continue to use my Stress Repair Concentrate during the day, and this cream at night only. Since a little dab will do you, I think this obscenely pricey 1/2 oz. jar should actually last me a good long while.
UPDATE: I have now been using this cream for about a month, and there is a marked improvement in both my crow's feet and my (relatively light) undereye circles. My eye area is starting to look smooth and almost flawless, and my slightly saggy upper lids are now much firmer. Today, my mother told me I look ten years younger. I am upping my lippies to five, despite the price. GREAT product, and worth every penny to this vain gal.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No