October 25, 2014 | 1350 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Wild Scarlet

rated 1 of 5 on 8/2/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by NumberSixBiitch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells like some alcoholic fruity jungle juice that I was throwing up the morning after a big party :-P NO THANKS!!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by cheriebeary73

Could not stand this stuff! Bought the entire collection of this at fantastic deal during last semi-annual sale in summer. I tried the body wash and I swear I could not smell anything at all! Such a weak scent! When I pressed my nose against my arm I got a faint hint of a scent that reminded me of my daughter's plastic dolls. YUCK. I took it all back I was so disgusted with it, never even bothered trying anything else like the body spray, lotion, body butter or EDT. I find all the VS stuff in that line that smells fruity, etc..don't work for me. I do however LOVE LOVE LOVE, VS Angels Heavenly Forever, the PINK fresh and clean, and Basic Instinct sheer mist.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 12:14:00 PM More reviews by star53

So pretty! Last night I went to Victoria's Secret and picked out 5 VS Fantasy scents for $30! Such a good deal. My friend at work has Vanilla Lace, which I LOVE. I wanted to get that in a spray and lotion, then I wanted another scent in a spray and lotion as well. I smelled every single scent and it was pretty hard to choose. I didn't want anything "summer-y" because it is October, but I wanted something really different than Vanilla Lace. I chose Wild Scarlet because I love the apple part of the scent. It is really one of the prettiest scents ever. If you are planning on buying some VS Fantasy products soon, I highly recommend this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Ehh I'm not sure about this....
The smell is ok but forgettable to me and this doesn't last AT ALL.
Maybe I should layer this...but I still feel like this should be a little stronger since I have lovespell, pure seduction and amber romance and they all last longer than this one
This might be going up for swap :(
********************************************************************
EDIT October 9th, 2011: I ultmately decided to return this one for the "Ravishing Love" spray, so obviously I would not recommend.
******************************************************************** EDIT November 2nd, 2011: I also want to say that this smells better in the shower gel form for some reason. I like the shower gel but it's boring as a body spray. Just my two cents :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Ladybug93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

VS Wild Scarlet- red apple, lily and musk (I detect a pleasant sugary candy note as well) This scent is not your cheap apple scent. The lily helps soften and round out the apple making it lush and enticing. The musk makes for a warmth to the scent adding a slightly sexy, romantic aspect. When I first applied it I immediately took in the aroma of fresh, juicy apples with a slightly soft, lily (floral) note that was a wonderful combination. After about 10 minutesI found that it got a bit sweeter as I wore it, revealing a sugary, candy quality. About 30 minutes later I am left with a pleasant, true red apple scent, the sweetness is slight and the musk in no way compromises the apple. It is difficult to find true red apple scents that are not sickening and cheap. This is definitely a fragrance I will enjoy if not necessarily as a body mist, I will use it as a home fragrance and linen spray.
Being in an older age group, I generally buy scents I like and I don't get to caught up in targeted age groups and so on. However, with that being said I am not sure I would buy this again, maybe the lotion, but the mist may be a bit sweet for me.

A tip: if you find a scent you love, but it doesn't wear well on you or you do not like it as much when it warms on your skin (all scents change as we wear them) then spray the scent on your hair or clothing, it will not change and develope in exactly the same way as it does being warmed by your skin. Or use it as a room spray/linen spray.

So, overall I give it a 4, great red apple scent,not cheap or bitter smelling, it's fresh yet feminine. Great summer frag.
The price is great, especially since VS often has sales if you buy multiple items you get them really cheap.
The packaging quality is simple, easy to spray.
Enjoy!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by ashleyannyellow

it says it has notes of juicy apple lily and musk i believe it im big on fruity florals but this one was kinda a dull apple and a powdery musk
i would have appreciated a sweeter or crisper apple but beggers cant be choosers because i bought this strickly for the fact i thought it might make up for the fact passionate kisses is discontinued but it doesnt...
but honestly this is a great slightly more mature fruity scent since the apple gets your interested then leaves with a sweetish scent with a little bit of powdery musk

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by NbgsFirstLady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Notes: Juicy Apple, Lily, and Sheer Musk.
I bought the Lotion and Body Mist in this Scent. Loved it first and wore it every Day, layering wit DKNY Candy Apple Ripe Raspberry and it was delicious. The Scents match very well. Unfortunaly, I got tired of it after a few Weeks. I guess I just overdid it.
Anyway, back to the Scent. It does smell very much of Apple and Musk. Sounds like a wierd combo but they go together nicely. I cant really pick out the Lily, but u can tell there's something else in there to "spice it up" a little. The drydown is mostly musky and powdery, with just a hint of Apple. I suggest wearing a nice Apple scented Parfum with it to bringt out the Apple more, such as Nina Ricci or DKNY Parfums.
Overall, fresh and clean fragrance thats great for Daytime Wear.
Probably wouldnt repurchase, I have to many apple scents anyway :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by CoconutCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just picked this up on my lunch break and I love the scent. However, after spraying it on myself, about 10 minutes (if that) later, my nose can't smell it anymore really. My co-workers can though and keep commenting how nice I smell. Darnit, I want to be able to smell it!! I really spell the apple come out in the EDT, but in the hand cream there is almost a melon-y smell that I really like too. The "musk" they say is in there is very understated because I don't smell it much at all. It just deepens the fragrance a bit and keeps it from smelling to single dimensional. It's a beautiful clean scent that I really enjoy. I'm hoping that if I layer the fragrance products, maybe the scent will stick around in my nose a bit longer...we'll see.
****UPDATE***
Gave to my sis-in-law. I never wore it since I couldn't smell it on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:11:00 PM More reviews by cCheRRyPiE2150

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

layer it with
"be delicious"

!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by WednesdayMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Loved it at first but haven't really used it. I set it in the bathroom along with the lotion so my sisters or mom could use it. I love apple scents but this smelled really spicy on me, not fresh. My sisters love it, though.