November 26, 2014 | 1344 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Christian Dior - HydraLife tinted moisturizer (all shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by corakore

My go to BB cream. This product is amazing. Whenever I photograph men, I strongly recommend they use this since the coverage is amazing and you look like you're not wearing any make up. My guy friends now make me buy it for them regularly.

I'm a pale Asian, the shade I use is Luminous Beige. My only problem with this is that there's not much variations in shades, and darker skinned girls have no options at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2013 10:58:00 PM More reviews by ewilde

This is the new updated formula to Dior's Hydraction line. Working as a flight attendant you demand performance skin care and I am obsessed with having the best skin care. This product is good but not AMAZING like their original Hydraction Serum, which is a little disappointing as the product was hands down the BEST. This product the color pallets are slightly off and the texture is thicker and doesn't leave the same flawless finish on the skin. I can say this after using this product for 9 months then buying some of the old formula off the internet and reaffirming my original thoughts as to its performance and finish on the skin.. I have even written to Dior to explain my findings working in such a challenging work environment, they have yet to even acknowledge my emails... Dior apparently won a nobel prize for this hydration technology and NASA brought certain rights and I can see why. You can tell the original performed at the end of the day when you washed your face as it was still plumb and hydrated. BUT HERE IS THE BIGGEST TEST OF ALL.. I had a facial for my birthday at Ella Bache', the therapist pulled out the woods lamp (ultraviolet lamp) which shows damage under the skin, sun damage and spots under the skin, dehydration etc. I had just spend 6 days flying in an aircraft for 9 hours a day, so I was scared as to what she was going to say... But she proceeded to ask how old I was (28 at the time), and then asked, "what are you using on your skin? You have no dehydration, virtually no sun damage, especially around the eye area".. She went on to say how rare it is for anyone to come to Ella Bache with skin without dehydration, sun damage and for their skin to look younger than their actual age. She told me I had the skin of a 21 year old! She confided to me she was running off to the Dior Counter to get the serum, eye cream and tinted moisturiser... I knew it was the best and this proved it... Bring it back DIOR

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by RosaDoi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Horrible! it turns you into an orange ball. And it is soooo cake. I dont know why I used this for three months straight. Probably because it was one of my first tm. As I tried new products like bvlgari's tinted moisturizer I neverrr looked back at this

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 11:11:00 AM More reviews by am102

This is my single most favorite MU product, ever. I have come across it by chance when my mom gave it to me (she got it in a darker shade and didn't use it, but it suited my tanned skin well). I have been using it for 3 years now, and I am just into my third tube.

It's a bit pricey, but you need to apply just a dab and it will instantly even out the color of your skin. While it provides more coverage than other tinted moisturizers, it doesn't provide the full coverage you would expect from a liquid foundation, but it is not for that anyway, right?

I don't like to apply a makeup mask everyday, but I have acne-prone skin and blemishes/discoloration that I want to cover. It gives me a nice glow instantly, you don't need to wait for it to set in.

I have been using it since it was Hydraaction line, my color was #3, until it was discontinued and they reintroduced the product in the hydralife line, I think #2 now is what #3 was before.

Anyway. I love it. I have read another reviewer who said she mixes it 1:1 with a water based liquid foundation for better coverage, will definitely try that.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I have tried several tinted moisturizers including Laura Mercier and a couple of others. I heard about this Dior product on Lisa Eldridge's channel and decided to try it. I am older and so I like to mix the moisturizer about half and half with a straight make up foundation such as a water based Chanel or Shishedo (sp?) - this gives me a lighter coverage that is moisturizing for my drier combination skin.

At first I wasn't sure about this - I bought the #1 and was using it alone which just wasn't providing the coverage I needed BUT when I went to combining regular foundation with it I found it to be wonderful. One tube has lasted me months although I just ordered another.

Great product, especially for mature skin. I swear by using a lighter less heavy base as one gets older! Worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 7:16:00 AM More reviews by moodycow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this product, and I would buy it again. However I do find that it is little thicker to apply than other tinted moisturisure.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by engelfeuer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I finally made the permanent switch from laura mercier's TM to this. I love this stuff. It is so light but covers discoloration really well. My color is completely evened out and stays that way throughout the work day. I don't even touch up. Love, love, love

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 6:18:00 AM More reviews by fofamoyane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this everyday for the past couple of years. First bought it when it was still under the Hydraction range until Dior reinvented the product by changing the ingredients and the packaging to the recent, Hydralife skin tint.

There were minor changes in the ingredients, but based on experience, the product does work. I wear it daily to work from morning to night. Since I am not a fan of putting too much on my face such as powders, foundation, etc, I really like how light this product is. It stays on for a long time while giving my skin that healthy glow, plus it covers minor discolorations too.

I have been getting countless compliments to date when I started using this product. Colleagues have been commending how great my skin looks everyday. I think there were at least a couple of colleagues that asked where they can buy it.

I highly recommend this product. Although it's on the expensive side, a tube can last for about 3-4 months (with daily use).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2011 11:22:00 PM More reviews by racheljayden

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product would be really great on dry to combination skin. Don't think it would be a good idea for someone with oily skin because it made my face look shiny after 3 hrs. Powdered with Chanel Matt lumiere. I liked it enough not to return it because it gave decent coverage for a tinted moisturizer. Overall not a bad product but I really need to start getting samples first before I purchase things that come with a price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by dawnsch

I've been using a Dior foundation, so for summer I decided to try the TM. I think the TM provides more coverage than the foundation! It's definitely moisturizing, and a little thicker than I thought it would be. I can see how the color range might be limiting (there are only 3 shades), but the lightest shade worked for me (light-medium skin tone). Since it's kind of thick, the only way for me to evenly apply it was to use more than I wanted to, but once I smoothed it on and blended it in with a brush, it looked really good. A friend told me that my skin looked perfect, and she thought I was going bare-faced. It didn't leave me greasy during the day, which was a surprise due to how moisturizing it felt going on. Not sure how this would work on a very hot day...I might stick with the Laura Mercier for summer, and give this another try during the winter. I don't need the moisturizer so much right now, but the coverage makes it worth trying if you do.