August 22, 2014 | 1942 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Lost In Fantasy

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 4:27:00 PM More reviews by delectante

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is just okay. Judging from the notes, I thought it would smell like a tropical paradise, which it does for a few seconds until the musk kicks in. It is too spicy for my taste. Good moisturization, though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by CrystalNicole017

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't know why the reviews for this are so bad. This scent smells very tropical. I love summer, tanning and the beach and this smells like all of those things!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

UCKY. Sorry but I did not like this scent at all. I was so looking forward to smelling the kiwi that is "supposed" to be in this spray, but it just smelled like flowers and soap. Not my type of scent at all. Pass.
*********************************************************************** EDIT November 2nd, 2011: Just lowered the rating of this from 2 lippies to 1 lippie because I keep giving this scent a chance and I cannot get over the smell no matter what. Something is funky about it and I can't put my finger on it. The ONLY good thing about this scent is that the bottle that its packaged in is so pretty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

I got this in the body butter. I agree with other reviewers that this doesn't smell fruity. I was attracted to the fruit mixed with musk description, and though I can't smell either as such my husband said I smelled delicious in this and that's enough for me!! The body butter texture is a bit off for me. I guess I'm judging in comparison to the body shop body butters. Still I would buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by WednesdayMay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The pump thing didn't work on mine. Buttttt anywho, this may be my least favorite VS scent, next to luscious kisses. It's so flowery. I don't smell the fruit at all? Hmm. Just orchid, orchid, shampoo. It's fresh and reminds me of a..rainforest.. or something..but my boyfriend and sisters both don't like it so I don't know how often I'll use it, I got it for Christmas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

My overall rating is a 5 because it just smells sooooo good! It's one of the best scents at VS right now. Very nice fruity summer scent. I just love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Nesian1

Passionfruit, Brazilian Orchid and Musk. Yep I agree with the previous reviewer that they got the description bang on. Smelling from the bottle, it has a very fruity "typically-Victoria's-Secret" smell, however, on my skin it takes on a whole new dimension and the different layers of scents really come out and are defined. On my skin it smells like tropical flowers and passionfruit and the musk gives it a VERY sexy kick. The scent lasts a long time and it moisturises decently (as in its not the greatest, but far from the worst.) I cant say its a scent that I cant live without and I dont think I will buy it again, but I'll enjoy using it while it lasts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by LorelaiNoah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Overall Review: I bought this for my mother in the "Ultra-Moisturizing Hand & Body Cream" & she loves it. Victoria's Secret advertises this scent as "sparkling fruity, floral mix of sweet passionfruit, wild Brazilian orchid and warm musk". I'd have to say that is 100% spot on accurate. Don't let the "warm musk" note fool you though, Lost in Fantasy is a GREAT summer scent!

Price: 2 Lippies
I bought this in a 6 VS Garden items for $30 deal. This seems to be an year long sale. Haha. So for $5, this was a great deal!

Packaging Quality: 5 Lippies
I'm not going to lie & say this is the most elegant/luxurious packaging around. However it is cute!

Would you buy this product again?: Yes