April 19, 2014 | 1653 users online

Lipstick - 100 Percent Pure - Lip Cream Stick

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by tashidelek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Similar consistency to their lip glazes. Maybe a bit more moisturizing. I have two out of the three colors: berry and pink. The berry lip creme stick is exactly as it sounds - a true pinky berry - while the pink version offers a perfect, natural nude. Still debating whether to get the mauve color, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

I got all three colors (berry, pink and mauve) from a sale on Hautelook for only $15 total.

First, the quality, feel and shape of these cream sticks are superb. They're very creamy and pigmented, so they apply easily and are great to have in your purse when you're traveling. (Personally, I love these "chubby pencil" lipsticks more than ordinary ones because it's much easier to apply them within your natural lip line without the use of lip liner or a lip brush.) Their lasting power is a few hours and they're not drying, so I can wear them without balm and not worry about my lips chapping throughout the day.

NOTE: All three colors are pretty-toned down, which is great if you like the natural, office-appropriate look but bad if you want something that really "pops". Their finish is velvety matte, if that helps anyone. The pink is a lovely, flower-petal-esque pink that looks like a more natural version of Revlon's "Pink in the Afternoon". The berry is a cool pinkish-red, but it's soft enough that it won't overwhelm your face like some berry lipsticks will. The mauve is my least favorite color because it has a cool, brown undertone to it, but it's still not a BAD color.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by kellis155

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this product. I am/was a 'long wearing lipstick' junkie. I used only buy the color stay type brands. I hate, hate, hate reapplying lipstick. I especially hate getting lipstick all over my cup. Ugh! This stick is the perfect in-between! It is very long wearing (I only have to reapply once or twice during the workday) and I LOVE that it's all natural with no chemicals. I have the naked berry and the color is awesome. It's pinkish, without being TOO pink. Love it, and would totally rebuy it.

I will say, that it does leave lipstick marks on my cup, but for the benefits, I'll endure the cup marks. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by flcarr

I have become a big fan of 100% Pure and these lip cream pencils are a big reason why. They are very pigmented and really stay on!! I am busy at work and don’t have a lot of time to reapply anything. I put this on and it both stays put--no bleediing--and lasts for hours…very few lipsticks can actually do that. They stay put even when I am drinking coffee! I bought all three colors and consider them a HG lip product. I like it too that they don’t contain any toxins. Read EWG’s report…many big name brands’ lipsticks contain lead and since we basically eat whatever we put on our lips, I say 100% is the way to go!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2010 1:10:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in pink berry (mauve berry is on its way) and It is great as a liner. But for me I usually dont wear it alone as a lip stick becaue it is is not as moisturizing as other from this line. and I have super dry skin. But I love them, they are SUPER LONG WEARING and easy for ON THE GO! also make lips look big and perfect. I love the way it defines my lips!

Perfecn Nude Pink Berry Lip Cream stick: It is a buildable light to dark mauvish pink. It looks nudeish only if I apply just a tad on. Its great as a lip liner if you use them to keep you products from melting off your lips. It looks nice with a bit of chapstick over it. and if its used alone will stay on for a long time, does however come off on coffee cups, but its so natural I dont mind wearing it all the time (even at home).

But one thing that concerns me: The first ingredient is Hydrogenated Jojoba oil, I do not mind putting this all over my body, but I do not want to ingest this, as the body has a hard time digesting and making use of overly saturated fats, so I figure using this product everyday might lead to weight gain or atherosclerosis........anybody have a clue on this?

EDIT: I recieved the Mauve last week. Both pink and mauve are dark on me, and dont look nude. As I said pink was actully mauve, the mauve is a darker purplish color. I will keep them to use as lip liners.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by peps123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been eyeing this product line for quite some time and finally decided to take the plunge with this lip pencil. I bought it in perfect naked berry which is a nice pinky red color. I LOVE this lip pencil! I apply it all over my lips even though I imagine some may use it primarily as a liner (why?). It's very creamy going on so it feels moisturizing. But, the best part is that it lasts and lasts. Also, it's free of lots of chemicals which is especially important to me in a lip product. This pencil will definitely be a staple in my makeup arsenal. I would highly recommend. My only concern is it's unclear how much product there is and how long the actual pencil lasts. I'll update with the answer.