July 30, 2014 | 2171 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Flash Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by jennybabex

really great product!!
love this because I love the look of liquid eyeliner but do not have a steady hand for doing it properly!!
this is easy to use basically like a felt tip marker! gives a dramatic effect really nice for nites out!! long lasting aswel!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/18/2012 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Addidogs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Absolutely the most deceiving product ever. At first glance, nice packing, nice with of the felt tip. Upon usage, glides on well, colour intensity is very good. But once you leave home all things go to hell. the smudging was so bad!!! Might be the humidity in Singapore but its just damn bad. I gave it another try at home, in an aircon room. after 20mins of 'drying' i just gave it a single pat and no other directional movement, the black ink just transfer to my fingers. Then i proceed to use a dry tissue paper to rub it once, and i had a instant raccoon eye under my eyes. I got it 'free' from bellabox so it wasn't so bad! cant imagine if i paid for it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by allthingsbeautyrelated

I have tried many felt tip eyeliners as i have great difficulty with the liquids. Firsty the packaging, I like this products packaging as it's slim and professional looking. The application itself is the best I have tried and is the easiest to control. The price isn't 'dirt cheap' but is still pretty darn inexpensive.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by naedyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I regret ever purchasing this product. I bought it at Watsons Singapore for SGD$18 which was the discounted price. I found it rather pricey.

This is not waterproof so if you're living in humid and hot weather, or tend to sweat/tear at your eye area, skip this! This ran down my eyes after a couple of hours, I looked like a tragedy.

Also the packaging is average. The felt-tip may be helpful to some, but the ink comes out inconsistently. Sometimes the ink doesn't run, and when I press harder for it to apply, LOADS of it gushes out.

I do not recommend this to anyone. Something like Revlon's liquid liner (felt tip in an ink pot) would work much better than this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2012 11:20:00 AM More reviews by SarahTulley

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I’ve tried ‘traditional’ liquid eyeliners before and failed miserably at applying them, so this is a great alternative. It works like a felt tip pen so is much easier to apply, it's black but not too harsh, and doesn't smudge.

I wouldn't say it's fool-proof though - if like me you don’t have a steady hand, I’d recommend using a pencil on your top lid first, and then tracing over that line with this pen (the liquid sort of ‘clings’ to the pencil). I’m still getting there but am starting to master the art of the liquid eyeliner via this method!

Another point to make is that this doesn’t last a very long time....the ink runs out quite quickly, but at this price I don't mind!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by marianab16

I was in a hurry and I needed an eyeliner. The only one I could get at the drugstore was Rimmel Flash Liner. It's a terribly disappointing product. Whatever you pay for this eyeliner, it will be an expensive price.
The applicator tries to replicate the tip of a marker in order to get a precise and defined contour. It fails.
The liquid eyeliner inside the applicator seems to be dry (or maybe the tip of the applicator is too dry). Anyway, you need to make lots of pressure to get a tiny line on your eyelid. And you need several layers of this product to get a result.
The black colour is not really intense.
I wouldn't reccomend and I wouldn't repurchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Vanessaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have gone through about 3 of these- I am not very good at lining my upper lash line with a thin line but with this I am. The tip is so thin that you can make an easy sweeped line.

I think it's a good price and the lasting power is decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by FionaMay95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS. it gives a great thin line which is great for when i'm trying to emphasise my lips, and want something subtle on my eyes. :-) it stays all day, doesnt smudge and looks so great. The only downside is that it runs out quite quickly. :-(
xx

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2010 10:04:00 AM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must say, I am shocked to find some negative reviews here. This is probably the best liquid liner I have ever used. It comes in a pen form with a long, yet stiff felt tip, which makes it super easy to apply. I think this is as close to fool-proof as you can get with a liquid liner. The line is black, but not harsh (the reason I avoid liquid liners, I prefer my lines soft and smudged), and it lasts forever. I buy these in bulk, because for such a marvelous liner, it's dirt cheap.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This must be the worst eyeliner I've ever bought! It's very very dry, no colour comes out of it and the tip is bendy and not good at application. You end up with a flimsy looking line on your eyelid, faded and greyish in colour, and that's if the eyeliner manages to keep coming out till you finish lining the whole lid, it usually only manages to keep going half way! Can't believe I wasted £4.99 on this will never be buying it again!