July 30, 2014 | 2115 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Perfect Wear Eyewriter Liquid Eye Liner

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The black is dark. The Violet is medium shade rather than inky purple. The Beaming Bronze is very light brown (almost tawny). The nib is so sharp that it's possible to draw a thin and precise line or layer it for a thicker line. The problem is that it took about 10 minutes to dry -- who has that much time in the morning?? It dried faster when I layered some eyeshadow powder as a liner then this eyewriter on top. I still have to continue dressing for about 5 minutes with my eyes half-closed until it dries. Sometimes it still isn't dry so I have a line on my upper brows. DIsaster! I will have to do my makeup all over again. Waste of time. I prefer the Glimmersticks eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 10:49:00 PM More reviews by beccaFTW

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I prefer gel eyeliners, so I'm not too familiar with liquid liners, but for what I have tried, I love this.

The color is very pigmented (I have it in Evening Black), & the small brush applicator tip is very easy to use -- it's not too hard or too soft.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by rainshine

I have this in Deep Violet -- a pretty, almost black violet that looks great on my dark brown eyes. Don't like the applicator though--it's a small, stiff magic marker-type tip--a brush or softer tip would be easier to use. Really cheap if you catch this on clearance!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by melyssab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner! It's the only liquid eyeliner I ever use <3 It has a rich color, it's thick (not watery). I also really love the applicating tip, it's soft, easy to work with, not thin and hard. With any liquid eyeliner, it does take pratice to get straight and your desired look. But I did notice once it gets old it will streak and flake off. I just order a new one!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2010 10:07:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

not impressed. I got the purple eggland color and it looks black on me. it also skips and is gabby, not a smooth line.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/17/2010 11:48:00 AM More reviews by satinmannequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst eyeliner I have ever had. It doesn't come out steady and after 2 weeks didn't came out at all. May be I had eyeliner with defect, but that's either is not an excuse.
I wouldn't ever buy this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by debbielyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this liquid eyeliner isnt that bad the only thing that makes this product sad it that its a little hard to put on< it has a lil brush in the end of the wand and i thought it was going to be a brush that makes it easier to wear but it wasnt, plus it doesnt stay on for a long period of time

but the product isn't all that bad, but could get some improvements

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 2:29:00 AM More reviews by doriseses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first liquid eyeliner and it was good enough to get me into liquid liners. I got it in Beaming Bronze, which is this beautiful metallic deep brown color that goes great with natural shadows. This liner does not smudge or crack at all, which is great. The felt tip bothers me in that when the liner dries up, it clumps and sometimes sticks to the felt tip applicator.