Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care

4.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2.5%, Octinoxate 6%, Octocrylene 1.8%); Inactive Ingredients: Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diistearate, Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Glucoside, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Beeswax, Fragrance. (as of 10/2014)

on 5/18/2015 10:41:00 PM

I love this in the light blue tube & Burt's bees. The only lip balms that actually worked on my chapped lips. Very inexpensive. Better than eos imo.

on 4/7/2015 7:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I recently moved to the carribean and i had the WORST case of dry lips, I tried various brands for about two years they'd work for a week and then become dry and start peeling no matter how many times i applied the chapstick throught the day. This product however gave me the reprive ive been looking for to this day i haven't suffered dry lips like i have the previous year. Its smooth and almost calming lol i love it

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

First lip balm ive ever found to hydrate my lips instead if sit on top of them. LOVE.

on 2/18/2015 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I bought four of these because they were on sale and I don't regret it at all. I am in love with this little gem. It's not the best in the world, but for the price it's pretty good. It has a watery, yet hydrating feel upon application. I love the way it glides on. I've been looking for a product like this for awhile. Some people prefer a thick product, but for day use I prefer this. I actually apply a neutral lipliner and then put this on. I love the effect. You get a lot of product and the packaging is nice and simple, not too masculine or feminine. I also like like texture of the tube. I know, strange, but I do. I highly recommend this product. If you don't love it, you didn't waste too much money. There is no scent, taste, or color.

on 11/16/2014 2:03:00 AM

I really enjoy using Nivea A Kiss Of Smoothness . I love how when I put it on my lips feel like there being moisturized , it feels very hydrating . I use it before I apply makeup , when my lips feel chapped and before I got to bed . I like using it before I go to bed because I wake up and my lips feel very smooth the next day . I'm already on my second stick . I like how its has an SPF on it because then my lips wont get a sun burn . This is my second fave chap stick other than Carmex :)

on 11/8/2014 10:49:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

One of my favorite lipbalms. It is very hydrating and moisturizing. I can instantly feel the difference to my lips when putting this on. It also adds a bit of shine to my lips, making it smooth and glossy (not that much) at the same time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I'm surprised at all of the good reviews on this. I think there are three general categories of lip balms: those that absorb and actually nourish and moisturize your lips, those that feel moisturizing while on your lips, and those that just sit on your lips and don't feel moisturizing at all. For me, this is the last type. Very waxy feeling without feeling moisturizing or ever seeming to absorb. I like that it has SPF, but SPF 4 is nothing to speak of. Another user said it has SPF 15 but mine says 4 so maybe there are different levels out there. It has a faint scent of sunscreen, just FYI, though that doesn't bother me. There is no scent otherwise. I bought this in a package of two or two-for-one or something, but I doubt I will even use one tube up. I only gave it two lippies instead of one because I didn't have an adverse reaction to it, but other than that and the cheap price, not a winner for me.

I don't have extremely dry lips nor do they crack or bleed - but they do sometimes look and feel a little textured and icky. I do like this lip balm, however I think I like it because it makes my lips LOOK healthy and hydrated... when in reality, when this balm gets removed I don't see ANY difference.

I applied this a few nights in a row and when I woke up in the morning it would still be on my lips and when I took it off my lips did feel soft, but only for about 10 minutes. Then they went back to feeling like their normal selves.

I love the packaging, the smell of the balm, and how it makes my lips look, but I won't be repurchasing if I ever do run out of it (which I don't think I will because I hoard lip treatments and I've never found one that I've actually liked enough to use every day.)

Also, there's a TON of ingredients and some of them I don't even know how to pronounce; Makes you wonder!

on 5/30/2014 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have nothing but LOVE for this balm, as it has saved my lips.
Hallelujah!
I have eczema on my lips and this is the ONLY balm that doesn't cause me irritation. ...Coconut oil also works, but it dries too fast.

It keeps my lips hydrated for faaar longer than any balm I've used in the past, and the tube lasts forever.

EDIT: I live in Canada and they've changed the formula. I find it to now be a lot harder to get the product on my lips (due to my eczema I need a LOT of balm on my lips at a time to counteract the dryness) and I now have to put a lot more pressure on my already irritated lips with this product, which isn't an ideal situation for them. I also find this formula to be slightly irritating. It still works better than other lip balms, but I do hope to move on to a better product in the near future.

on 5/1/2014 11:34:00 PM

The best lip balm you can find. Will heal chapped lips over night. It is light and tasteless and odorless. It is smooth and clear. Good lip balms are hard to find so just save yourself the trouble and go out get yourself this one. The texture is superb and won't slide off too easily but even if it did, it's so good you just wanna keep applying it anyways.

Popular Lip Treatments