April 21, 2014 | 947 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Deserts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

It's a little bit drying for me. Not as glossy as Maybelline Baby Lips. Doesn't really smell like anything either.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:56:00 AM More reviews by lushblush

I love nivea lip balms! They smell delicious, come in lots of different 'flavours' and scents and they make your lips look really nice.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by littlejbird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Well lets just say Nivea and I didn't start out on a good foot. I bought a brand new tube of this after hearing a friend rave about it. I opened it up and it broke off when I used it! I reattached it and it's been fine since, but that wasn't fun haha. I love the scent and the texture, but it doesn't last long at all!! It also isn't incredible at moisturizing, but it is very smooth and soft and I enjoy the texture and smell. If you need a heavy duty lip balm I would try jack's. I would say go ahead and try it out! Walgreens usually does a 2/3$ thing so its verrry inexpensive and worth a shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by GcNel

Makes my lips super soft and does what it needs to do! I love that! Other lip products just sit on my lips and can do nothing this one actually works! It's a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Damroka

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My all time favorite lip gloss slash chapstick. It just does what you need it to doŚmoisturizes and adds a sheen (but not a shine) to your lips. It's not greasy. It has no taste. It has decent staying power. I use this with my favorite Palladio gloss lip liner & it's great mlbb look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 2:35:00 AM More reviews by cboylove

I like this, it's lightweight, buttery and it has broad spectrum SPF 15. It's a nice change from Carmex, which is my favorite.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

After absolutely loving A Kiss of Moisture and finding that my local Ulta stopped carrying it, I tried this one. The consistency isn't as moisturizing and it isn't as soft as the Moisture one is. It does moisturize just not as good and doesn't last as long as the Moisture one I had before. This one doesn't leave a shine on lips where the Moisture one does. If you have chapped dry lips the Moisture one is far superior and seems to last significantly longer on your lips, where as I feel as though I have to apply this one more often for the same effects. This is still a great lip balm, just merely not as good as A Kiss of Moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by SophieLoves

I didn't like this product at all, first of all it made my lips really dry and I had to constantly reapply it. But seeing as all the other reviews are saying it is good i might have just reacted badly to it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2013 12:38:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

I really like this! Hydrates and leaves a pretty sheen on my lips whenever I use it and actually keeps my lips soft for a long time. It doesn't feel greasy, has a nice faint smell, and it doesn't drag across my lips so the smoothness claims are pretty accurate. The tube is sturdy and isn't too bulky. My lips are prone to being chapped especially now that the weather is getting cooler. This keeps my lips from drying out and since I am a lip balm junkie, I am happy to say that it will definitely be among my favorite lip balms (I have more than ten that I change between to suit my needs). I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

Pros
-Good moisture
-Convenient packaging
-Absorbs quickly
-No strong scent

Cons:
-....

Great lipbalm! :)