October 31, 2014 | 976 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Bliss Labs - Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkielove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've started wearing false lashes. They were such a pain in the butt to get off. But since using this product it's a lot easier to get them off. Plus I don't have to worry about waking up with raccoon eyes either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by MelissaMH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ugh. Too expensive, doesn't work well and burns the bloody hell out of your eyes. Thank God for Ulta's generous return policy. Give me Koh Gen Do's Spa Cleansing Water any day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by fashionchic04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product can feel weird the first time it is used for somebody who has never used a gel makeup remover before. I got it in my eye and there was no irritation. This is the only makeup remover I have tried that doesn't leave an oily residue behind. I recommend using a cotton pad to remove instead of fingers.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by pinkmaclove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this product, but I am going to be trying something else when my bottle is finished. If you have light eye makeup on it works great and removes it quickly. However, if you have thick eyeliner on and thick mascara, it requires you to rub and rub the cotton pad over and over again to get it off. My eyes tend to be a bit sensitive so after using this product and having to rub more than once, my eyes get red and stingy. If you are not sensitive, this product would be great as it does not leave an oily residue and it has a clean feeling. However, for me, I need something that works faster and is less abrasive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by tan0h0lic

I love that this is a fraction of the price versus other waterproof eye creme-gel MU removers at sephora (i'm talking to you, MUFE sens eyes, Dior, and UD meltdown!) I get no irritation and my waterproof gunk is easily washed off. I like that it is not greasy so I don't worry about it clogging any pores if I get over zealous while removing. Will come back to this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

This is my favorite remover. It works well and it is great being a gel for acne prone skin. In the summer months I keep it in the fridge and it is cool and prevents puffy eyes. It doesn't burn at all like some removers. It isn't expensive either.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by joylovesmakeup

Litterally just used it for the first time and LOVE IT!
I wear ALOT of waterproof makeup and just alot of makeup in general and it takes a while to get off.
One swipe of the cotton pad and all my makeup was off. It took a little longer to get the mascara off but it did work wonders!

Deffinitly reccomend it!
Did not burn or sting my eyes.
Did not irritate.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by hondafan1122

This product was just okay. It wasn't the worst I've tried, but it also wasn't the best. I like the texture/consistency, and also the fact that it's not oily, but it didn't remove all of my eye makeup. I end up having to use another brand after I use this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This works so well. It takes off my eye makeup so easily. I keep mine in the fridge and it felels nice and cool on your eyes and says helps with depuffing. It doesn't burn my eyes at all. I like this gel product so much better then the oil makeup removeds.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2010 1:58:00 AM More reviews by kawanii

Everytime I tried to remove makeup with this, my eyes would sting like crazy. I thought I had put too much on the cotton pad so what I do was provide one pump then fold the cotton pad so the product is evenly spread. Then put it on my eye, wait a bit and then wipe outwards. But my eyes still stung like crazy. The gel texture just made it worse apart from water-liquid removers.