April 16, 2014 | 1418 users online

Conditioner - Palmers - Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by pinkmouse09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing. After some heat styling, my curls were left limp. I use this with a cap for 30 minutes, rinse, then use a rinse out conditioner and style as usual. My curls POPPED! Has a great coconut smell that hangs around for a couple days. I wish the product came in a bottle but the sachets have the perfect amount in them and run about $1.50 each. I will use this 1-2 times a month as needed. I recommend to anyone whose hair loves protein!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Worked wonders on my processed hair

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by CurlsandPearls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this product!! I make sure I always have at least one pack on hand. This protein pack really strengthens and defines my 3c curls. I apply the entire pack (my hair is bra strap length when wet) and let sit on my hair for about 30 minutes. After I rinse it out and follow up with my favorite conditioner. This product is my Holy Grail for sure!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by michelleva

great product! smells great and leaves my hair silkier then before. it also helps detangle my long hair too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I picked up 2 packets, which my purchase was influenced a lot by price (this was approx $1.50 ea. at Target), & I rely on MUAers reviews so I should have consulted here coz I didn't kno you were sup to condition afterwards. I used the entire pack on my bra-strap length naturally curly oily roots hair. I washed my hair 3x w clarifying shampoo 1st so I'd be starting out w a "clean slate," if you will, then I applied the entire pack & let it sit 20 mins. I rinsed it out & let it air dry. My hair looks super curly & feels very soft but not slippery or greasy at all. I love this! I had an issue getting the package open in the shower. It should be easier to open & if you didn't want to use the whole thing (but I did), if should be easier to store the leftovers. It should come with better directions if ur sup to condition ur hair after I mean c'mon how was I sup to know that?!! The scent is heavenly. I absolutely adore anything coconut scented & this smells like coconut & sunblock, kinda fruity-tropical which is just the kinda pick me up I need w snow on the ground here. My curls look awesome but it's not too slippery to put up into my chopsticks (anybody whom knows me knows how into my chopsticks & also jaws clips I am). Now I know for the next treatment to get some conditioner onto my hair after rinsing this out. Thanks!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

To be frank, when i use this mask, i don't see much difference between before and after. My hair is above my shoulder, somewhat in good condition (I used to have very short hair and I'm growing it out) but i do dye them often AND i use my flat iron every day, so i need a good conditioner. I purchased this because of vitamin E and coconut oil. Well, it didn't do much. My hair is not much softer....Overall, i simply will not buy again. I left it for 20 minutes and it dried completely, it rinses well so at least i didn't spend 15 minutes head down in my bathtub trying to get rid of it. I let my hair dry naturally and....no difference. Disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by glassfrog2002

Amazing. It has the consistency of thick, whipped pudding. It works wonders and smells great. I definitely have this on my shopping list!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Aziauhhh55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just want to say that after ONE application I love this pack! I know alot of people are on here with a few complaints but I can tell you what you guys did wrong. From my aunt being a hair stylist that specializes in natural black hair I know alot about hair as well. Okay so... this is a PROTEIN pack you need to still condition your hair with a deep conditioner once you rinse this out of your hair. I know alot of people were talking about they thought it was too much in one pack but the pack says one pack = one application. this makes my hair feel so soft and manageable after using this. I don't like the smell of coconuts at all but this is a very light smell that will linger for a few days. Along with my other hair regimens my hair is growing so long and healthy. #teamnatural

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by missmadisonave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE THESE!!! they last quite awhile, like 3 or 4 treatments on me, which is awesome. my hair doesn't feel a ton softer afterwards, but it feels noticeably stronger, which i like. it also looks healthier and is easier to style. will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Persephone777

After double processing my hair I knew I needed a protein treatment. I saw this at Target and grabbed it up at $1.50. Couldn't beat it if I tried. I used half a pack on my shoulder lenghth, towel-dried hair. Bagged and wrapped in a towel for 30 minutes. This stuff smells like vacation. Coconutty and yummy. The smell lingers after dried. Now, yes, this is a deep conditioning treatment. But like with every other protein treatment you will need to use at least a daily conditioner afterwards. Rinse well. Apply conditioner and taa-daa! Beautiful, healthy hair. (Yes! I can claim that after four bleachings to get my level 6 hair to a level 9.)