Palmer's Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack

3.9

on 9/7/2014 10:16:00 AM

This coconut protein pack is awesome! I really love this!!! <3
This pack nourishes my hair, and repairs my splited-ends well.

on 4/15/2014 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing. After some heat styling, my curls were left limp. I use this with a cap for 30 minutes, rinse, then use a rinse out conditioner and style as usual. My curls POPPED! Has a great coconut smell that hangs around for a couple days. I wish the product came in a bottle but the sachets have the perfect amount in them and run about $1.50 each. I will use this 1-2 times a month as needed. I recommend to anyone whose hair loves protein!

on 3/28/2014 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Worked wonders on my processed hair

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product!! I make sure I always have at least one pack on hand. This protein pack really strengthens and defines my 3c curls. I apply the entire pack (my hair is bra strap length when wet) and let sit on my hair for about 30 minutes. After I rinse it out and follow up with my favorite conditioner. This product is my Holy Grail for sure!!

on 2/8/2014 11:22:00 AM

great product! smells great and leaves my hair silkier then before. it also helps detangle my long hair too!

on 1/19/2014 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I picked up 2 packets, which my purchase was influenced a lot by price (this was approx $1.50 ea. at Target), & I rely on MUAers reviews so I should have consulted here coz I didn't kno you were sup to condition afterwards. I used the entire pack on my bra-strap length naturally curly oily roots hair. I washed my hair 3x w clarifying shampoo 1st so I'd be starting out w a "clean slate," if you will, then I applied the entire pack & let it sit 20 mins. I rinsed it out & let it air dry. My hair looks super curly & feels very soft but not slippery or greasy at all. I love this! I had an issue getting the package open in the shower. It should be easier to open & if you didn't want to use the whole thing (but I did), if should be easier to store the leftovers. It should come with better directions if ur sup to condition ur hair after I mean c'mon how was I sup to know that?!! The scent is heavenly. I absolutely adore anything coconut scented & this smells like coconut & sunblock, kinda fruity-tropical which is just the kinda pick me up I need w snow on the ground here. My curls look awesome but it's not too slippery to put up into my chopsticks (anybody whom knows me knows how into my chopsticks & also jaws clips I am). Now I know for the next treatment to get some conditioner onto my hair after rinsing this out. Thanks!!

on 8/25/2013 10:22:00 AM

To be frank, when i use this mask, i don't see much difference between before and after. My hair is above my shoulder, somewhat in good condition (I used to have very short hair and I'm growing it out) but i do dye them often AND i use my flat iron every day, so i need a good conditioner. I purchased this because of vitamin E and coconut oil. Well, it didn't do much. My hair is not much softer....Overall, i simply will not buy again. I left it for 20 minutes and it dried completely, it rinses well so at least i didn't spend 15 minutes head down in my bathtub trying to get rid of it. I let my hair dry naturally and....no difference. Disappointed.

on 8/23/2013 10:23:00 PM

Amazing. It has the consistency of thick, whipped pudding. It works wonders and smells great. I definitely have this on my shopping list!

on 7/16/2013 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just want to say that after ONE application I love this pack! I know alot of people are on here with a few complaints but I can tell you what you guys did wrong. From my aunt being a hair stylist that specializes in natural black hair I know alot about hair as well. Okay so... this is a PROTEIN pack you need to still condition your hair with a deep conditioner once you rinse this out of your hair. I know alot of people were talking about they thought it was too much in one pack but the pack says one pack = one application. this makes my hair feel so soft and manageable after using this. I don't like the smell of coconuts at all but this is a very light smell that will linger for a few days. Along with my other hair regimens my hair is growing so long and healthy. #teamnatural

LOVE THESE!!! they last quite awhile, like 3 or 4 treatments on me, which is awesome. my hair doesn't feel a ton softer afterwards, but it feels noticeably stronger, which i like. it also looks healthier and is easier to style. will repurchase again and again.