August 30, 2014 | 1836 users online

Blush - Rimmel - Blush - Santa Rose 001

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2014 2:26:00 AM More reviews by hannahbeautyxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

about 6 months ago I got this product in a magazine and I do really like it. I got a 3in1 powder blush kit (it's discontinued sorry) that had this shade and I must say it's a very gorgeous blush. It gives me a very healthy, rosy glow to my cheeks that makes me look awake without being too overpowering. It's one of my go to daily blushes and I really like it. Only con is that the packaging is a little flimsy so I don't usually bring it when I'm travelling, but overall it's a great all year round blush and I recommend it to anyone who's looking for a good everyday blush :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Alison1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely matte blush, colour stays put all day and looks lovely on paler skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by evarosie

I wasn't expecting much from this blush due to the low price but thought I'd try it before trying out higher end products. i was so impressed with the product, when applied it gives a sheen of colour and the small shimmer in it gives a natural looking flush to the skin and makes it look bright and healthy. Santa rose is a lovely pink/peach tone and blends really well. I apply it to the apples of my cheeks and blend it to the hairline after applying my base primer and foundation. definitely a HG item as it finishes any look perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:11:00 AM More reviews by fashionjunkie90

this blush is awesome! the colour is like a pinkish brown, perfect if you want to create a bronzed look effect. the only problem is the horrible packaging. The lid always breaks off whenever I need to open the case and I have to re-attach it every time I'm done using it. that's what you get for the price though! love it. will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok, the packaging is kinda wobbly, one of the hinges came off when i first got it. I just had to snap it back everytime i use it. Its incredibly tiny too, to my surprise. I got this in the new design with UK flag embossed on the product. Quite pretty though. Nothing to complain about considering how inexpensive it is.

The colour on the other hand is amazing! I checked online swatches and they look kinda browny nude. Descriptions however says its a peachy hue. Decided to try it in the end after watching MsGoldgirl's haul video and i love it. It has a very pretty sheen, and a peachy fresh light glow to your cheeks. It basically makes your face look healthy and glowy and natural. If you are darker than NC30, this may be too light. It doesn't last a long time on my skin but still its great!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Clo0107

this is a gorgeous peach/pink blush! It's my go to lately. The packaging is a little flimsy but i just don't travel with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Alafaya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is one of my favorites by accident. I actually wanted to buy a rose/pink colored blush and this one seemed just perfect. When I opened the box at home I was really disappointed. I realized that the cover was blue, not transparent, and the shade was not pink at all, it's more of a warm, peachy color. I always thought that only cool shades look good on cool types (ash blonde hair, cool, medium-fair skin, cool brown eyes). Slowly I realized, that I actually liked the color, even though it was not what I expected. And when I put it on, it was just perfect. On my skin it looked much rosier than in the box. But it still had a touch of peachy warmth, which was very natural and made my complexion look fresher, healthier. I actually look much better with this shade. And the pigmentation is just right. I am a "soft summer" type, too much color looks harsh on me. And this one is just perfect. The shade, the softness, the pigmentation - which is nicely buildable. And it's inexpensive too. I still think the blue cover is very deceiving, but since I fell in love with this little treasure, I will still give a 5.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by cwabby

I love this blush. Great subtle peach on my nc 42 skin. I've seen reviews comparing it to Nars orgasm, but the two are nothing alike. This one is a pale pink with white shimmer whereas orgasm is a peachy coral with golden shimer. I've never had trouble with putting too much on because it goes on quite sheer and is buildable. It blends beautifully and gives my face a really pretty, fresh glow. It has great staying power but because it is so light, it is barely visible on me by the end of the day. Some people complain about the cheap packaging, but you are paying very little so don't expect designer packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2013 5:07:00 PM More reviews by lovelyisntlove

This is a perfect blush/color! I use this everyday on the apples of my cheeks. The best thing is, you can't ever put too much on, ever! the color is truly the shade of a natural blush of your skin. its amazing. lasts as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I cannot attest to the new/changed reformulations as its my first purchase of this shade. But I do LOVE it, Ive only been reaching for this since I got it. Its a fool proof baby coral with the tiniest iridescent silver sparkle that translates into a healthy sheen. The color leans more pink vs nude/peach on my NC25 asian yellow skin. I generously swipe several layers to get the healthy flush as too light of a hand applies more like a highlight over pigmented blushes. Its quite a light shade so won't show up on tan/darker skin tones. Absolute NO flaky, crumbly quality; just smooth application. It lasts a good portion of the day too!