April 25, 2014 | 922 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - UV Expert Yeux Neuroshield

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 1:02:00 AM More reviews by keiradead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a review on the lancome uv expert bright eyes- protecting & illuminating eye bb base spf 50.

I have always been interested in having a sunblock for the eyes as we all should know that the facial sunblock cannot be applied on the eyes.
I am looking for an eye sunblock that doesn't sting my skin, give me milia.
This one is so stickly although everytime i use tissue to pat my skin to remove the stickiness. It gives me the damn bumps even though i have tried to apply as little as possible. So i will ask you all to stay away from this. Packaging is worse. Why? When i used to the middle of the tube, i can't control how much i am squeezing out, always too much is coming out, which is annoying.

This (although greasy) still settles to my fine lines under the eyes. But for my case, most concealer, eye sunblock (tried this and clinique dual derma white so far) settles to my fine lines. So i will just apply on my eyelid (as my eyelid is getting darker, brownish) and towards the end of the eyes (where freckles are lightly to pop).

Clinique one is still ok ( i have posted my review there as well), it will leave a white cast. But not sure whether l leave it for too long which becomes too dry, when i apply on my eyes, it comes as tiny grains. Anyway, spf15 is too low.

So i am going to try clarins, hopefully that one is the final one that i am looking for. Look out for my review under clarins.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2010 4:19:00 AM More reviews by pinaro

I have sensitive eyes, and after applying this cream, my eyes burned all day long.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 11:51:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

Neuroshield by Lancome is one of the very few eye creams out there that comes with SPF. Considering that the eye is the window to one's soul, and also the most delicate part of the face, YES...... I reckon that SPF is essential ! =)

This eye cream comes with SPF30++, which effectively filters out both harmful UVA and UVB.

Texture wise, this product is rather creamy and RICH. It makes eye make-up difficult to stay because it's so creamy, less than half a pea size is sufficient for both eyes ! Therefore, I only use it as part of my night care regime. Besides that, it also has illuminating properties, Yes, my eye area instantly brighten up, tho not the on par with the results produced by dear concealer. I have not come across any eye cream like that, quite amazing I must say.

All in all, it's a rather rich eye cream.....good for mature skin, and one of the very few with illuminating properties and SPF30. Would repurchase this once my sample finishes, but I only wished that Lancome would come out with a less rich formula.