December 20, 2014 | 995 users online

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by priyapmehta1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not as good as expected

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by timtamz07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had really high hopes for this shampoo but i've been using it for a month now and its just terrible for my scalp. It gave me bothersome itchy and flaky scalp and trust me I shampoo my hair very well leaving no trace of it so it would make more sense if I didn't have itchiness but unfortunately I did.
It smells really nice and does moisturize my hair and leaves it soft in the same day but the next day I start to get an itchy scalp. The conditioner I would rate as a 4/5. It is so nice and I will continue to use that one. It's very thick and I use it as a deep conditioner too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this shampoo. I have somewhat damaged, very fine, and oily hair. I have been using this product every day without any conditioner. It is a very thick, clear to white, jelly substance. Since it is very thick you might end up using a bit more than you need, so do be careful about that. It smells just like the bottle indicates, like coconut heaven. It does contain real coconut milk, coconut oil, and also egg whites. It is also sulphate free. This shampoo definitely leaves my hair feeling a lot softer, shinier, and overall a lot healthier. My hair is also easier to comb through after using this shampoo. Price point isn't bad. It ranges from six to nine dollars for thirteen ounces. It is available in drug stores and even grocery stores as well; so it is very accessible. I like it and would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Sarasobo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to write a review on this product because I see so many bad reviews ,today I tried out this shampoo to spot wash my bangs wich is the most greasy part of my hair I was plesently suprised that my bangs came out decently clean and silky smooth I think this shampoo Is great for fine medium full hair that needs to be tamed down a little bit however for best results I dont think conditioner needs to be used with it and i also think that its a good idea to have a second shampoo thats less heave to swich back an fourth form but overall i belive this is a good product

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by LeahBBB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

if it wasn't for the smell of this shampoo I probably wouldn't buy it. its not my favourite shampoo by a long way but I always seem to have it in my bathroom. I'm very fussy about scents and most shampoos & conditioners are not to my taste but this one smells so nice. This shampoo is strange, sometimes i'll wash my hair and it will feel amazing and sometimes it makes my hair feel dry and rough :( I don't understand why but I do love the scent so I will keep a bottle just to sniff

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by mermaidprincessxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted it to work, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the coconut smell, but after three times of giving it a shot I realized it was hopeless. It left my hair DRY, FRIZZY, TANGLED, and LIFELESS. It also has this rubbery type of feel to it, the kind when I bleached my hair.

I'm utterly disappointed.

They should totally make a body fragrance though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by escope01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

For starters, my hair is massive, long, and red (imagine Princess Merida). It is very dry and is quite coarse. I was on the hunt for a good, moisturizing shampoo to tame my mane and I had heard great things about the Organix line. I gave this shampoo a try because a friend recommended this to me and I liked the scent (very beachy, like a pina colada). I gave it and the conditioner counterpart a try for a month and was NOT impressed at all. It did not "nourish" like it claimed to, left my hair oily and not clean AT ALL, and altogether it didn't live up to any of the claims it made. I do not recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So many bad reviews for this product but it's my new holy grail. I must have the type of hair it works best with. My hair is long, very fine, straight, prone to oily roots and very dry ends.

After a botched color job a year ago, my hair is so damaged and easy to tangle at the ends. I tried everything. Professional salon brands, deep conditioners, protein treatments, nothing worked.

Combining this shampoo with the Keratin Oil Conditioner has left me with the silkiest, healthiest hair I've had in a long time. All the way down to the ends.

Lathers well in hard water, which we have. Rinses clean without stripping. A shampoo isn't going to really provide moisturizing like a conditioner but this maintains it well from day to day.

I've found my new holy grail!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Smells good but not good to my hair.
This was not nearly conditioning enough and my hair was very tangled and stringy looking, It also didn't appear very clean after washing with this. I do love the tea tree line but only the scent as it does nothing for my hair either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I don't feel that the Organix line is an all natural line at all. As, it does contain chemicals to it. Also, this shampoo does not agree with my hair at all. There is nothing nourishing about it at all. Instead, it left my hair very dry and rough feeling after i used it. I do not plan to ever use it again.