November 24, 2014 | 1804 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Sarasobo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to write a review on this product because I see so many bad reviews ,today I tried out this shampoo to spot wash my bangs wich is the most greasy part of my hair I was plesently suprised that my bangs came out decently clean and silky smooth I think this shampoo Is great for fine medium full hair that needs to be tamed down a little bit however for best results I dont think conditioner needs to be used with it and i also think that its a good idea to have a second shampoo thats less heave to swich back an fourth form but overall i belive this is a good product

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by LeahBBB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

if it wasn't for the smell of this shampoo I probably wouldn't buy it. its not my favourite shampoo by a long way but I always seem to have it in my bathroom. I'm very fussy about scents and most shampoos & conditioners are not to my taste but this one smells so nice. This shampoo is strange, sometimes i'll wash my hair and it will feel amazing and sometimes it makes my hair feel dry and rough :( I don't understand why but I do love the scent so I will keep a bottle just to sniff

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by mermaidprincessxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted it to work, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the coconut smell, but after three times of giving it a shot I realized it was hopeless. It left my hair DRY, FRIZZY, TANGLED, and LIFELESS. It also has this rubbery type of feel to it, the kind when I bleached my hair.

I'm utterly disappointed.

They should totally make a body fragrance though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by escope01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

For starters, my hair is massive, long, and red (imagine Princess Merida). It is very dry and is quite coarse. I was on the hunt for a good, moisturizing shampoo to tame my mane and I had heard great things about the Organix line. I gave this shampoo a try because a friend recommended this to me and I liked the scent (very beachy, like a pina colada). I gave it and the conditioner counterpart a try for a month and was NOT impressed at all. It did not "nourish" like it claimed to, left my hair oily and not clean AT ALL, and altogether it didn't live up to any of the claims it made. I do not recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So many bad reviews for this product but it's my new holy grail. I must have the type of hair it works best with. My hair is long, very fine, straight, prone to oily roots and very dry ends.

After a botched color job a year ago, my hair is so damaged and easy to tangle at the ends. I tried everything. Professional salon brands, deep conditioners, protein treatments, nothing worked.

Combining this shampoo with the Keratin Oil Conditioner has left me with the silkiest, healthiest hair I've had in a long time. All the way down to the ends.

Lathers well in hard water, which we have. Rinses clean without stripping. A shampoo isn't going to really provide moisturizing like a conditioner but this maintains it well from day to day.

I've found my new holy grail!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Smells good but not good to my hair.
This was not nearly conditioning enough and my hair was very tangled and stringy looking, It also didn't appear very clean after washing with this. I do love the tea tree line but only the scent as it does nothing for my hair either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I don't feel that the Organix line is an all natural line at all. As, it does contain chemicals to it. Also, this shampoo does not agree with my hair at all. There is nothing nourishing about it at all. Instead, it left my hair very dry and rough feeling after i used it. I do not plan to ever use it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by luckygirlblue124

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love this shampoo and conditioner! It smells yummy and my hair is not as frizzy when I use it. It doesn't weigh my hair down or feel greasy or weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by naicha

I bought this while on holiday in Miami purely for the heavenly scent and ended up loving it so much that I purchased the full-size bottle after my travel size had run out.
I was worried that the formula which is described as "nourishing" and "creamy" would weigh my fine hair down, but I find it to do the opposite! This shampoo works really well for me, giving me a little more "fluff" and volume. That being said, I don't know how well it would work for dry hair...
I do agree that you have to use quite a lot of product to get this shampoo to lather up, but I will continue to repurchase once my big bottle runs out. Oh that scent! Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by mustwego

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo/conditioner is amazing! I never write reviews, but I feel that I needed to this time. I also waited a while to write one to really see how it worked out. First off, the scent is wonderful and if you combine it with the conditioner and other products you hair smells amazing until the next wash! The scent is especially wonderful for summertime! My hair is pretty long and thick and takes quite a while to get oily (probably 5 days if I don't wash it but I RARELY go that long--ha!). This whole line is great for my long ombre dyed hair and perfect for extra moisture on the ends!