Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo

2.9

on 8/12/2015 8:29:00 PM

I've been using this shampoo on and off forever! It smells like heaven, and the scent lingers on your hair. This is sulfate too, so it doesn't dry out my hair. The only downside to this is the price. I pay 6 dollars for a 13 oz bottle of this. So, I don't use this every time washing. This shampoo is great for occasions I like my hair is smell extra nice!

on 6/17/2015 12:01:00 AM

First time Organix user. I spent a lot of time wondering about this product. I read a lot of reviews and finally bought as it was on sale at my local Superstore (along with the conditioner). I'd heard reviews of people noticing less hair loss and I noticed it, too. With the previous shampoo/conditioner combo I was using, I experienced a fair amount of hair loss/breakage. Now, next to none. The scent is nice, I'm in love with a lot of stuff coconut and it's not overpowering. I actually use the Coconut Water Hydration Oil if I want a little burst of scent. I also love how much more nourished and stronger my hair seems. My biggest flaws are the price (anywhere from $6-$11, depending where I go and if it's on sale) and the fact that the bottles don't show how much is left. If I have the money, I'd definitely repurchase. I love how my hair feels afterwards!

on 6/14/2015 5:45:00 PM

This is my second use and I love it my hair looks shiny and smell like a heaven. Finger cross hope this is the great shampoo I have found finally. I tried more expensive brands before I think this is better

I bought this review because I really like coconut oil. I was hoping that it would give my fine blonde hair some much needed moisture. I bought both the shampoo and conditioner and used them as directed. I was so disappointed!! They actually dried out my hair and it wasn't moisturizing at all! I tried using them the next time I washed my hair and had the same results. Returned the product immediately. Maybe it was just my hair type, but I definitely wouldn't recommend using this product to a friend.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the only shampoo I can use at the moment. I'm going through a difficult phase of post partum hair loss and my hair is still very dry - it can get quite dry during pregnancy. I've tried lots of shampoos, conditioners and styling products and every time my hair was limp, dry and frizzy. The volumizing products only seemed to add some stickiness to it,so things were getting a bit desperate until I found this. It cleans well, although I find I need to apply it twice for a good clean, and most importantly adds volume, texture and moisture to my hair. I don't need to use a conditioner and a few drops of hair oil (any) are enough to get rid of most of the frizz. Also, it smells nice and not too strong. The difference is remarkable when I try other shampoos, as my hair goes back to being flat and shapeless. I'm very glad I picked it out randomly - it's a bit of a lottery with OGX shampoos, there are so many to choose from! I will keep repurchasing.

This and the conditioner are just ok. It does fine and the conditioner is pretty moisturizing, but it's nothing special and I have found plenty of products that work much better for half the price. Will finish using what I have, but will probably not re-purchase.

on 4/2/2015 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I had this shampoo (and the conditioner) in the back of my bathroom cabinet, last time I had used it was when I still had very long hair. It didn't do anything for me back then, and it quietly found it's place between all the other discarded shampoos & conditioners.

Yesterday I was watching Essie Button's March favorites video and she mentioned this, and as my hair is only slightly longer than hers, I thought I could give it a try again. Back when my hair was long I hated that it didn't moisturize enough and that it left my hair course but now with my lob it is perfect! It makes my hair soft but not weighed down. I actually can blow dry it and create volume without the use of an additional styling product. This shampoo and conditioner have made it out of exile and have taken up residence in my shower :).

on 3/25/2015 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

i loved this product at first, but now i absolutely hate it. It costs me A$16 for a bottle. First of all, it smells great, just like coconut but doesn't last really long. I have thin and dry hair. This shampoo weights my hair down and makes it look greasy. The consistency is thick but not moisturising enough for my hair. Overall, I hate it

on 3/22/2015 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This review is the same as the conditioner from the same line. As I always use both together, I'm doing a combined review.

Meh! That's all I got to say.. In my experience, it's not as bad as other reviewers are saying but it's not a good product either. I love the smell, smells like sweet coconut and not the beachy salty coconut smell of sunscreen, but the smell doesn't linger in my hair. I used the conditionner and the shampoo together for a while and my hair felt ok. They were not really nourished by this product.

on 3/21/2015 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Personally, it's too expensive to buy again, but that's the only reason. I like the smell and it cleans which is its purpose. It also doesn't make my fine, straight, super short hair feel like straw which is always a plus. It makes my hair look very healthy. I find that it cleans quite feel without letting hair get too oily or dry. It does its job.

Top Rated Organix Products