August 1, 2014 | 1843 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by luckygirlblue124

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love this shampoo and conditioner! It smells yummy and my hair is not as frizzy when I use it. It doesn't weigh my hair down or feel greasy or weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by naicha

I bought this while on holiday in Miami purely for the heavenly scent and ended up loving it so much that I purchased the full-size bottle after my travel size had run out.
I was worried that the formula which is described as "nourishing" and "creamy" would weigh my fine hair down, but I find it to do the opposite! This shampoo works really well for me, giving me a little more "fluff" and volume. That being said, I don't know how well it would work for dry hair...
I do agree that you have to use quite a lot of product to get this shampoo to lather up, but I will continue to repurchase once my big bottle runs out. Oh that scent! Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by mustwego

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo/conditioner is amazing! I never write reviews, but I feel that I needed to this time. I also waited a while to write one to really see how it worked out. First off, the scent is wonderful and if you combine it with the conditioner and other products you hair smells amazing until the next wash! The scent is especially wonderful for summertime! My hair is pretty long and thick and takes quite a while to get oily (probably 5 days if I don't wash it but I RARELY go that long--ha!). This whole line is great for my long ombre dyed hair and perfect for extra moisture on the ends!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by graciegelz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this shampoo, though smelled delicious, left my hair moderatly greasy and overall just didn't make a huge change. I would not buy this again, but will try organix's coconut water shampoo because my hair is very thick and dark and I think I need a lighter shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I really like this product and its conditioner. They go on smooth and smell great. I love the scent of my hair after. its really helped my hair in the last few months. my hair is less dry and frizzy and it just looks more healthy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Due to the mixed and iffy reviews of this I came across trial sized bottles of this and the matching conditioner at Walmart to try out.

The coconut scent is wonderful!!! <3

OMG this shampoo (and matching conditioner) is wonderful!!!!! I had no issues with this shampoo lathering up and didn't have to use a lot of shampoo. I have bra strap length 3b spiral curly hair also color treated hair. I wash my hair every 2-3days....while using this I have never noticed build up,increased oil production or having dried out hair.....Only less frizz and more soft manageable hair that looked really nice.

I used my trial size bottles for almost a week and got so many compliments on my hair!!

I will be getting the large bottles of this and the matching conditioner to use this summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Gonzalezm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing!!! Leaves my hair super soft and bouncy! After trying so many shampoos finally found they right one and will be using it for a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by KimberlyM11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not the best Organix products. Doesnt really help hair to clean, and makes me wash my hair more often cause of oilyness. I had to use very generously to make it bubble.
But I do love the smell!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2014 1:20:00 PM More reviews by babysharks

This is a case of being attracted to cute packaging, only to find out that said cute packaging contains a very mediocre product. After wanting to try this line for a while, I decided to use my Ulta coupon on the Coconut Milk shampoo and matching conditioner.
Pros: Decent price. The smell is amazing. I love coconut ANYTHING, and this smells like a really yummy coconut dessert. The smell is pretty long-lasting.
The shampoo itself is also not bad. My hair looked shiny the day after washing and smelled great.
Cons: The matching conditioner. Don't be to heavy-handed with this! The richness of the conditioner caused some of my hair to fall out when rinsing. Keep it light or pair it with a thinner conditioner, especially if you have finer hair that is prone to shedding like I do.

Overall, a decent pair. The smell is incredible and my hair looks shiny, but it really isn't anything special. Will I purchase again? Probably not.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by beccal30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was really shocked to see that this product had bad reviews because since using it, the condition of my hair has improved. I was recently diagnosed with a nasty case of seborrhoeic dermatitis around my hairline caused by stress, and although steroid creams and medication temporarily gave me some relief I had to find a more permanent way of managing my condition. I read in forum full of other sufferers that switching to a sulphate free shampoo would help as sulphates can irritate the broken skin which has been caused by the dermatitis. Organix was the first sulphate free shampoo i picked up at the shops and, although it was almost 6 for a small bottle, I felt it was worth it to relieve the discomfort. That was over a month ago and since using this shampoo, although i am not completely free of the condition, both my scalp and actual hair has improved. My hair is very thick with some wave, but also course and dry, and the organix shampoo and conditioner has caused it to become softer and shinier. Before I felt i needed to blow dry my hair each time i washed it or it would look very dull and lifeless, but since using this shampoo and conditioner i do not feel the need to use a hair-dryer. However, saying this, i do believe the product is too expensive to continue buying and I will be looking to alternative sulphate free shampoos which are cheaper but hopefully give me the same results.