September 15, 2014 | 1847 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by escope01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

For starters, my hair is massive, long, and red (imagine Princess Merida). It is very dry and is quite coarse. I was on the hunt for a good, moisturizing shampoo to tame my mane and I had heard great things about the Organix line. I gave this shampoo a try because a friend recommended this to me and I liked the scent (very beachy, like a pina colada). I gave it and the conditioner counterpart a try for a month and was NOT impressed at all. It did not "nourish" like it claimed to, left my hair oily and not clean AT ALL, and altogether it didn't live up to any of the claims it made. I do not recommend this to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So many bad reviews for this product but it's my new holy grail. I must have the type of hair it works best with. My hair is long, very fine, straight, prone to oily roots and very dry ends.

After a botched color job a year ago, my hair is so damaged and easy to tangle at the ends. I tried everything. Professional salon brands, deep conditioners, protein treatments, nothing worked.

Combining this shampoo with the Keratin Oil Conditioner has left me with the silkiest, healthiest hair I've had in a long time. All the way down to the ends.

Lathers well in hard water, which we have. Rinses clean without stripping. A shampoo isn't going to really provide moisturizing like a conditioner but this maintains it well from day to day.

I've found my new holy grail!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Smells good but not good to my hair.
This was not nearly conditioning enough and my hair was very tangled and stringy looking, It also didn't appear very clean after washing with this. I do love the tea tree line but only the scent as it does nothing for my hair either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

I don't feel that the Organix line is an all natural line at all. As, it does contain chemicals to it. Also, this shampoo does not agree with my hair at all. There is nothing nourishing about it at all. Instead, it left my hair very dry and rough feeling after i used it. I do not plan to ever use it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:59:00 AM More reviews by luckygirlblue124

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love, love, love this shampoo and conditioner! It smells yummy and my hair is not as frizzy when I use it. It doesn't weigh my hair down or feel greasy or weird.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 10:49:00 AM More reviews by naicha

I bought this while on holiday in Miami purely for the heavenly scent and ended up loving it so much that I purchased the full-size bottle after my travel size had run out.
I was worried that the formula which is described as "nourishing" and "creamy" would weigh my fine hair down, but I find it to do the opposite! This shampoo works really well for me, giving me a little more "fluff" and volume. That being said, I don't know how well it would work for dry hair...
I do agree that you have to use quite a lot of product to get this shampoo to lather up, but I will continue to repurchase once my big bottle runs out. Oh that scent! Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by mustwego

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo/conditioner is amazing! I never write reviews, but I feel that I needed to this time. I also waited a while to write one to really see how it worked out. First off, the scent is wonderful and if you combine it with the conditioner and other products you hair smells amazing until the next wash! The scent is especially wonderful for summertime! My hair is pretty long and thick and takes quite a while to get oily (probably 5 days if I don't wash it but I RARELY go that long--ha!). This whole line is great for my long ombre dyed hair and perfect for extra moisture on the ends!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by graciegelz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this shampoo, though smelled delicious, left my hair moderatly greasy and overall just didn't make a huge change. I would not buy this again, but will try organix's coconut water shampoo because my hair is very thick and dark and I think I need a lighter shampoo.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by HaleyKnowsBest

I really like this product and its conditioner. They go on smooth and smell great. I love the scent of my hair after. its really helped my hair in the last few months. my hair is less dry and frizzy and it just looks more healthy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Due to the mixed and iffy reviews of this I came across trial sized bottles of this and the matching conditioner at Walmart to try out.

The coconut scent is wonderful!!! <3

OMG this shampoo (and matching conditioner) is wonderful!!!!! I had no issues with this shampoo lathering up and didn't have to use a lot of shampoo. I have bra strap length 3b spiral curly hair also color treated hair. I wash my hair every 2-3days....while using this I have never noticed build up,increased oil production or having dried out hair.....Only less frizz and more soft manageable hair that looked really nice.

I used my trial size bottles for almost a week and got so many compliments on my hair!!

I will be getting the large bottles of this and the matching conditioner to use this summer.