January 27, 2015 | 1426 users online

Shampoo - Organix - Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2015 1:05:00 PM More reviews by michellelova

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking to invest in a good shampoo that would treat my hair right. I have fine, short, color treated hair. This shampoo didn't do anything for my hair. The scent is just in the bottle when you sniff the shampoo, besides that your hair will not smell like that after showering with this product. I have to apply this shampoo twice on my hair in order to get any bubbles or feel like its washing my hair. For all they hype of this brand its overpriced for sure. I mean the bottle looks chic but that's about it...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 6:06:00 PM More reviews by mimislamb

I love this shampoo! Honestly, I mostly buy it for the wonderful coconut smell, but I also think it's a pretty good quality shampoo. I usually use this during warm weather months. It doesn't magically change my hair or anything, but it's definitely not a bad product.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2015 11:00:00 PM More reviews by hebamo

The worst shampoo I think I've used in the past couple of years. I picked this up at Costco because I wanted a sulfate free shampoo that would last me a while. I decided on this because hey, coconut smells nice. This did nothing except ruin my hair. It's really thick, and while it builds a nice lather, it doesn't really clean my hair. My hair feels thick and sludgy, hard to comb through and feels like it has a film on it that makes it feel sticky. It also makes my curls totally flat, dry and frizzy. Also the smell is so strong. It stays in my hair for days and I can't stand it. It honestly has no redeeming qualities. I'll never use this stuff again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2015 2:19:00 AM More reviews by jencypark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I have fine straight hair and I live currently in a desert, dry area. This shampoo moisturizes my hair wonderfully and makes it silky smooth! However, I find it strange that when I tried this in the summer I didn't like it. On 2nd day hair it would leave my hair flat and the fragrance of the shampoo would disappear leaving my hair feeling and smelling dirty. However, now in the winter (perhaps cus it's drier weather and I don't have as much heat/sweat/oil in my hair?) this shampoo allows my hair to still feel just as nice as the first day. Coconut smell in my hair is not my favorite scent...but because it moisturizes my hair in the winter very well for me, I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by priyapmehta1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not as good as expected

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by timtamz07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had really high hopes for this shampoo but i've been using it for a month now and its just terrible for my scalp. It gave me bothersome itchy and flaky scalp and trust me I shampoo my hair very well leaving no trace of it so it would make more sense if I didn't have itchiness but unfortunately I did.
It smells really nice and does moisturize my hair and leaves it soft in the same day but the next day I start to get an itchy scalp. The conditioner I would rate as a 4/5. It is so nice and I will continue to use that one. It's very thick and I use it as a deep conditioner too.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Annisty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this shampoo. I have somewhat damaged, very fine, and oily hair. I have been using this product every day without any conditioner. It is a very thick, clear to white, jelly substance. Since it is very thick you might end up using a bit more than you need, so do be careful about that. It smells just like the bottle indicates, like coconut heaven. It does contain real coconut milk, coconut oil, and also egg whites. It is also sulphate free. This shampoo definitely leaves my hair feeling a lot softer, shinier, and overall a lot healthier. My hair is also easier to comb through after using this shampoo. Price point isn't bad. It ranges from six to nine dollars for thirteen ounces. It is available in drug stores and even grocery stores as well; so it is very accessible. I like it and would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by Sarasobo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to write a review on this product because I see so many bad reviews ,today I tried out this shampoo to spot wash my bangs wich is the most greasy part of my hair I was plesently suprised that my bangs came out decently clean and silky smooth I think this shampoo Is great for fine medium full hair that needs to be tamed down a little bit however for best results I dont think conditioner needs to be used with it and i also think that its a good idea to have a second shampoo thats less heave to swich back an fourth form but overall i belive this is a good product

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by LeahBBB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

if it wasn't for the smell of this shampoo I probably wouldn't buy it. its not my favourite shampoo by a long way but I always seem to have it in my bathroom. I'm very fussy about scents and most shampoos & conditioners are not to my taste but this one smells so nice. This shampoo is strange, sometimes i'll wash my hair and it will feel amazing and sometimes it makes my hair feel dry and rough :( I don't understand why but I do love the scent so I will keep a bottle just to sniff

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by mermaidprincessxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted it to work, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the coconut smell, but after three times of giving it a shot I realized it was hopeless. It left my hair DRY, FRIZZY, TANGLED, and LIFELESS. It also has this rubbery type of feel to it, the kind when I bleached my hair.

I'm utterly disappointed.

They should totally make a body fragrance though.