October 25, 2014 | 1701 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Sephora - Professionnel Platinum Lash & Eyebrow Comb #21

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Blah15

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Love the eyelash comb!!! It really makes a difference than the plastic combs. Combs through clumps and separates lashes beautifully. Totally worth the $10!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by XdeborahX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is THE best lash and brow comb I have ever purchased. I paid $10 from Sephora, which is a lot for a brow comb however IMO it was worth it. The metal comb side ACTUALLY separates my lashes! The other plastic(Y) ones I have used never have penetrated the roots of my lashes. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by WarmSocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The metal comb is what sold me. All other plastic ones I've used, had broken teeth within months of owning them. This tool is such good quality, the teeth are thin and close together so they really get all the clumps out in one quick swipe. The brow brush isn't gross and scratchy like most and I love that there's a cap to protect the metal comb part.
The handle is also very sleek and sturdy and I feel like it will last me forever.
Well worth the $10 I spent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I never really thought I needed one of these but had been eyeing them for a while as a next purchase. I was originally planning to buy the clear double-ended one from Sephora, but when I went to the store and saw this one, it just looked so classy and of such better quality. Additionally I was enamored by the natural bristles on the brush, the fine metal teeth on the comb, the plastic cap that snaps onto the comb section, and the little plastic buttoned sheath that covers the entire head. I particularly wanted something that would help separate clumped mascara, and the teeth on this comb were significantly finer than any of the others available.
Wow wow wow I am so glad I bought this -- the first time a Sephora-made tool has actually impressed me. Sure it's a simple item you can get way cheaper, but honestly the brush works wonders on my brow and the comb separates lashes excellently. Much quicker and easier to clean than a spoolie, too. No doubt I'd buy this again.