November 23, 2014 | 1082 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Cremesheen Glass - Deelight

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by soakley123

I'm NC35 - this is the perfect nude lip. Over Japanese Maple and you are done ! For a no makeup look, just apply alone and you're done.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by honu66

This is a beautiful rosey nude lip gloss, that's not sticky, goopy or sloppy. It has a gentle slip to give your lips a moist feeling. It enhances whatever color you have on your lips or it even "corrects" any off color lipstick I may have purchased that doesn't agree with my skintone. I have tanned olive skin, so sometimes a neutral coral may look too orange and make my teeth look more yellow than anyone's business, so this corrects that to a more pinky coral, which is more forgiving. It adds a nice sheen to the lips as well. I can put this in my pocket and apply it anywhere with or w/o a mirror and it works. I love it and if I lost it, I would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 6:21:00 PM More reviews by MikiKaneohe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is a very soft, pretty color on my lips. It makes them look so healthy and natural. For my skin tone (olive-tan, NC37) this is a perfect MLBB shade. My lips are very pigmented and can look very rosy and red. This is ok most of the time, but sometimes I want to tone it down a bit, but not look fake. Delight (or Deelight, actually) enhances the color of my lips and gives them a soft pink glow. It is a soft rosey mauve.It seems very neutral- not real pink, or tan, but a muted rose.
I find when I put this on, it tones down my lips just enough that the blush in my cheeks comes out a little more. It really enhances the rest of the makeup I have on my face. I will definitely repurchase this because it makes me feel so much more prettier when I put it on and is so easy to use. By this I mean I can put it on with a brush or just the applicator and it looks great either way. Some lip products look so much better with a brush, but with this gloss it doesnt matter. And it looks awesome over my nude lipsticks. It warms up the lipstick, but doenst overpower the whole 'nude' look. This lipgloss is perfect for work, church and everyday, and as a great topper for nude lips on a night out or something. I always want to have this gloss with me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupisthebest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect my lips but better color that came with the sultry lip set from this winter collection. It totally flatters the lipstick that it came with which is I love winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by 1017

LOVE! It is a soft creamy pinkish MLBB color, but not in a pale milky pink or a brown pink...but rather kind of a passion fruit pink. It is so inviting and soft. It takes the brown out of my lips and brightens up my natural rosey toned lips. Very natural looking, but so much more than my natural lip color. (And no glitter or sparkles)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by pixiegirl1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have fair skin tone with light eyes and dk blonde hair. This is the best lipgloss I have ever purchased, hands down. The color is perfect. Doesn't make my bee-stung lips look like a clown's. Just really soft, natural and beautiful. I am almost out of it---and I NEVER run out of products.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 1:59:00 PM More reviews by busyscmom

This is a beautiful light pink nude shade for me..very flatering. Unlike most lip glosses this is not at all sticky but slightly creamy. With the result it doesn't dry out my lips at all. Staying power is okay( will not last through eating ). Definitely one of my fav lip glosses. I also have this in Double Dare.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by aelizabethe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Actually pretty perfect, natural gloss and exactly what I was looking for. Although it is a very natural looking color, do not shortchange this shade, it is beautiful and complimentary offering just enough pinky nude to make my lips look great but not too much, which allows it to go with any outfit or makeup look. I really really love this shade, i'd say in my top 3 of all time and I am a lipgloss whore. On top of all that it is creamy and moisturizing; I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 12:43:00 AM More reviews by TrishyB

I love this as an everyday gloss and I love how there is no shimmer and its neither sticky or thick. Its a simple pink/nude colour that just allows yours lips to look naturally beautiful with a nice glassy finish