The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish

4.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/23/2015 4:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this! It's an excellent exfoliator and gentle enough not to make my skin feel awkward after a shower, plus it smells gorgeous, my house always smells of it after I use it :3

on 2/17/2015 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This scrub smells lovely (all the products in the Satsuma line smell great, like a juicy orange), but that's about it. It wasn't rough enough, thick enough, or textured enough to exfoliate my skin -- it's basically just a soap with a few grainy particles in it.

on 9/14/2014 9:58:00 PM

Just used both this and the body butter tonight. Both products feel nice, but I don't care for the scent at all. I wanted to give them a try after I received both in a gift scent, but definitely won't purchase again.

on 8/4/2014 10:08:00 AM

Got this on promotion for half price, dont intend to buy again. Smell is lovely. But that's it. Nothing to write home about. Average product.

on 6/27/2012 2:27:00 PM

I love this so much!
I use it along with the matching Body Butter.

Leaves my skin really smooth, clean and smelling great.
Definatly the beat I have used!

Definatly worth a try!

on 6/13/2012 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell of anything Satsuma from The Body Shop. For an everyday scrub this is great but sometimes I prefer something that has a bit more grit to it. I believe it was $18 for the tube, give or take. I wish that they make it grittier and put it in a tub instead of this tube packaging though. Most likely I will purchase again.

on 1/18/2012 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I use this product nearly everyday, mainly because I enjoy the scent so much, which smells like an orange Tootsie Pop to me. Even though this is a staple I don't find it very exfoliating at all, it is overpriced in my opinion and alone it does not make a good cleanser.

Pros:
Smells awesome, especially if you like sweet citrus scents.

Cons:
Overpriced for what it does, which isn't much, but it's still a part of my daily cleansing ritual.
Doesn't exfoliate much, the grains are tiny and not plentiful.

on 11/18/2011 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The body shop's satsuma is an amazing scent. The satsuma smell really peps me up and makes me feel fresh, I wore a lot of it in highschool. Now that I am a older I have found that I like warmer scents and so this to me is not something I would like to smell like everyday. To me, I find that 18.00 for this product is way over priced for a simple soap. It claims to be a "body polish" but it acts just like a regular body wash.

on 11/14/2011 3:37:00 AM

I'm on my second tube..its that good! i love this..love this..LOVE. THIS.
it smells so good and linger all day..such a refreshing smell!
my only complaint is that this line is not available here in australia, so I have to get my mum to get me from Jakarta and its not that cheap too...but if you use it 2 times a week wouldn't hurt your wallet.

on 10/9/2011 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I really like this body scrub a lot, it has a great texture & smells wonderful, reminds me of orange peels & honey. The only thing that I didn't care for was it seemed a little hard to squeeze out of the tiny opening, so one lippie off for that, but otherwise a really great scrub.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products