December 19, 2014 | 1560 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Satsuma Body Polish

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by Lcee09

Just used both this and the body butter tonight. Both products feel nice, but I don't care for the scent at all. I wanted to give them a try after I received both in a gift scent, but definitely won't purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ashmaaa

Got this on promotion for half price, dont intend to buy again. Smell is lovely. But that's it. Nothing to write home about. Average product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by SkinCare9

I love this so much!
I use it along with the matching Body Butter.

Leaves my skin really smooth, clean and smelling great.
Definatly the beat I have used!

Definatly worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Firefly80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of anything Satsuma from The Body Shop. For an everyday scrub this is great but sometimes I prefer something that has a bit more grit to it. I believe it was $18 for the tube, give or take. I wish that they make it grittier and put it in a tub instead of this tube packaging though. Most likely I will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lovehangover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this product nearly everyday, mainly because I enjoy the scent so much, which smells like an orange Tootsie Pop to me. Even though this is a staple I don't find it very exfoliating at all, it is overpriced in my opinion and alone it does not make a good cleanser.

Pros:
Smells awesome, especially if you like sweet citrus scents.

Cons:
Overpriced for what it does, which isn't much, but it's still a part of my daily cleansing ritual.
Doesn't exfoliate much, the grains are tiny and not plentiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The body shop's satsuma is an amazing scent. The satsuma smell really peps me up and makes me feel fresh, I wore a lot of it in highschool. Now that I am a older I have found that I like warmer scents and so this to me is not something I would like to smell like everyday. To me, I find that 18.00 for this product is way over priced for a simple soap. It claims to be a "body polish" but it acts just like a regular body wash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by bluemushroom

I'm on my second tube..its that good! i love this..love this..LOVE. THIS.
it smells so good and linger all day..such a refreshing smell!
my only complaint is that this line is not available here in australia, so I have to get my mum to get me from Jakarta and its not that cheap too...but if you use it 2 times a week wouldn't hurt your wallet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this body scrub a lot, it has a great texture & smells wonderful, reminds me of orange peels & honey. The only thing that I didn't care for was it seemed a little hard to squeeze out of the tiny opening, so one lippie off for that, but otherwise a really great scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by manvisudan87

I love d fragnance its so good n wen u take bath granules awake ur body...i alwaz be dis n use it altetnately...i love dis product...must buy

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I usually buy this only when TBS is having some promotional bundles/discounts. It's an okay scrub, gentle on the skin as the granules are small. The scent is AMAZING (I love the entire Satsuma line), and I use this in the mornings and feel awake and refreshed.