August 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Body Scrubs - The Body Shop - Satsuma Body Polish

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ashmaaa

Got this on promotion for half price, dont intend to buy again. Smell is lovely. But that's it. Nothing to write home about. Average product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by SkinCare9

I love this so much!
I use it along with the matching Body Butter.

Leaves my skin really smooth, clean and smelling great.
Definatly the beat I have used!

Definatly worth a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Firefly80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of anything Satsuma from The Body Shop. For an everyday scrub this is great but sometimes I prefer something that has a bit more grit to it. I believe it was $18 for the tube, give or take. I wish that they make it grittier and put it in a tub instead of this tube packaging though. Most likely I will purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lovehangover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this product nearly everyday, mainly because I enjoy the scent so much, which smells like an orange Tootsie Pop to me. Even though this is a staple I don't find it very exfoliating at all, it is overpriced in my opinion and alone it does not make a good cleanser.

Pros:
Smells awesome, especially if you like sweet citrus scents.

Cons:
Overpriced for what it does, which isn't much, but it's still a part of my daily cleansing ritual.
Doesn't exfoliate much, the grains are tiny and not plentiful.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by candace4125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The body shop's satsuma is an amazing scent. The satsuma smell really peps me up and makes me feel fresh, I wore a lot of it in highschool. Now that I am a older I have found that I like warmer scents and so this to me is not something I would like to smell like everyday. To me, I find that 18.00 for this product is way over priced for a simple soap. It claims to be a "body polish" but it acts just like a regular body wash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by bluemushroom

I'm on my second tube..its that good! i love this..love this..LOVE. THIS.
it smells so good and linger all day..such a refreshing smell!
my only complaint is that this line is not available here in australia, so I have to get my mum to get me from Jakarta and its not that cheap too...but if you use it 2 times a week wouldn't hurt your wallet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 12:47:00 AM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this body scrub a lot, it has a great texture & smells wonderful, reminds me of orange peels & honey. The only thing that I didn't care for was it seemed a little hard to squeeze out of the tiny opening, so one lippie off for that, but otherwise a really great scrub.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by manvisudan87

I love d fragnance its so good n wen u take bath granules awake ur body...i alwaz be dis n use it altetnately...i love dis product...must buy

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I usually buy this only when TBS is having some promotional bundles/discounts. It's an okay scrub, gentle on the skin as the granules are small. The scent is AMAZING (I love the entire Satsuma line), and I use this in the mornings and feel awake and refreshed.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by moosue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this as a special where you got 2 for $20 or something. At that price, its a good value. At the regular price, it is not worth it. Better scrubs and body washes can be found for its regular price.
The scent is very refreshing and I love using this for morning showers to help wake me up. At night it has the same effect, so I try not to use it at night.
It's a nicely scented body wash, but if you buy this hoping for a scrub you'll be very disappointed. There are very few exfoliating bits in here, not enough to do a good job at all. If you just go in realizing that and use it as a body wash, its really quite nice.
It's nice, I like it, it cleanses like its supposed to, doesn't do anything bad to me, and I'll use it up. As for repurchasing though, probably not. It's not amazing, its just good and there are always lots of bath things that are new to try.