The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish

4.2

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. It smells so amazing and fills the bathroom with its lovely scent. It's a great exfoliator and really does remove the dead skin cells well, leaving me with lovely soft, smooth fresh skin. I buy this for when I return from holidays, as the heat dries out my skin and makes it flaky. This really helps with the flakiness and exfoliates so well. Only negative is that the body shop products are expensive.

Having psoriasis, my skin is sensative, and this gel formula with its fine scrubby bits doesn't tear at my skin, but gently polishes off all the dead skin cells. It has a lovely fresh, and unusual smell exactly like the satsumas we have at christmas, and the scent lingers on me and in the bathroom after my shower.
It is very uplifting as a daily shower gel, but for a deeper scrub, (and to get rid of old fake tan), I like to use it with exfoliating mitts, and I use Hydrea Carbonized Bamboo Exfoliating Gloves, which are very effective and also very gentle.
As a test, I didn't use a moisturiser after my first try of this, and found my skin was amazingly smooth, soft and felt hydrated. I will probably get the body butter as well, just because I love the fresh smell. :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I liked this body polish. The smell is really nice, the feeling on my skin is nice, and it's not too harsh for my sensitive skin. As always with the body shop, do not buy their product full size, but wait for a sale and it'll be better, anyway they always have a sale going on.

Strawberry Body Polish is my first tube in my bathroom and every bath is refreshing with the use. To alternate the fragrance of strawberry with the zesty citrus smell, I go to the Body Shop at Mahkota Parade in Melaka this afternoon. Using the polish gel refresh and revitalize the complexion of my skin. A feeling of confidence is gained each time I walk out of the bathroom. You should begin to try these two tubes now instead of just reading and delaying your decision. You will sure like to continue with these body polish.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this! It's an excellent exfoliator and gentle enough not to make my skin feel awkward after a shower, plus it smells gorgeous, my house always smells of it after I use it :3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This scrub smells lovely (all the products in the Satsuma line smell great, like a juicy orange), but that's about it. It wasn't rough enough, thick enough, or textured enough to exfoliate my skin -- it's basically just a soap with a few grainy particles in it.

Just used both this and the body butter tonight. Both products feel nice, but I don't care for the scent at all. I wanted to give them a try after I received both in a gift scent, but definitely won't purchase again.

Got this on promotion for half price, dont intend to buy again. Smell is lovely. But that's it. Nothing to write home about. Average product.

I love this so much!
I use it along with the matching Body Butter.

Leaves my skin really smooth, clean and smelling great.
Definatly the beat I have used!

Definatly worth a try!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the smell of anything Satsuma from The Body Shop. For an everyday scrub this is great but sometimes I prefer something that has a bit more grit to it. I believe it was $18 for the tube, give or take. I wish that they make it grittier and put it in a tub instead of this tube packaging though. Most likely I will purchase again.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products