December 20, 2014 | 890 users online

Lips - Hard Candy - Button Your Lip Liquid Lipstick in Pixie

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by leyizhen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like it vrey much and it deverse its value

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Chikyuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this liquid lipstick. I think the color looks amazing, pigmented, shimmery, shiny, and pretty hydrating, and hydrated for me means full lips. It IS sticky, but I actually kind of like that in a lip gloss because it lasts longer and lets me know when I need to re-apply. The packaging, is annoying, no lies. It takes a long time for the gloss to reach the flow-through brush, so sometimes you can over-click it and make a mess that wastes product. I also find the included lip liner a total waste because I don't use lip liner. The formula in and of itself though, great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this gloss! It's got a push button on the bottom which makes the gloss push through the lip brush at the top. This shade is such a beautiful shimmery barbie pink! Looks fantastic with my tan skintone and super blonde hair! Really feminine and great pigmentation, but then I guess it's marketed as a liquid lipstick versus a gloss, so one would expect good color payoff, and this gives it! Oh, this also comes with a lipliner, but I wasn't crazy about it, because it was too light of a shade to give any real lining definition.