December 21, 2014 | 951 users online

Eyes - Hard Candy - Glitteratzi Eye Glitter Gel in Sky

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by QueenofCats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Where do I start? I've never really been a glitter wearer, but after reading the reviews on here I decided to give it a go. Boy am I glad I did! It's so so pretty! It doesn't go on thick or clump, I am so impressed that I'm going to buy the other colors! The little tube it comes makes it so easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally a no mess glitter! This is a very beautiful color and it is not in the least bit messy, plus it comes in a convienent squezze tube

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2010 3:40:00 PM More reviews by lauralikes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

OMG. i am in love with this. I am a glitter h00r and I can tell you that this is a nice glitter product. No fallout (since it's a gel like product) but there was also no fallout later through out the night -well, maybe a tiny but nothing bad at all.

i love wearing this over a green paintpot/base or just alone (always over primer though!!)

makes brown eyes loook gorgeous. i must collect all the colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sky is a gorgeous greanish teal, that glams up any green or blue eyeshadow! I have a weird shade of blue eyes, and I have found that shadows, and liners in this particular shade actually enhance my blue rather than take away from it. I like to layer it under shadow, because when applied over, it will smudge the shadow. What a fun and unique product!