August 21, 2014 | 1629 users online

Eye Shadow - Hard Candy - Kaleyedescope Baked Duo in Bad Reputation

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by WretchedRevenge

I love Hard Candy eye shadows. The only reason I wouldn't buy again is because Black doesn't look good on me. I use the white in this as a highlighter and I use the black when I want dramatic eyeshadow but this color pallette isn't my most used. I would recommend these eye shadows to friends, just a different color like the High Maintenence duo which is my favorite. I think my only pet peeve is that these eye shadows fall apart, break off and crumble easily (not on your eyes but in the package)...easy fix if you know how to press your own makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This HC duo is definitely my favorite shadow duo they offer at the moment. The white is a shiny, Ivory shade that has mirco fine shimmer particles infused in it. Used dry or wet, the shadow wears beautifully without creasing and stays true to the color all day long. The off black, charcoal side is probably my favorite .. I love it for defining the outer V and it's the perfect duo for a smokey eye.. You can use the charcoal on it's own at the lashline to concentrate the darkest pigment there, then fade it upwards using the two colors mixed which will give you a blendable, silvery grey shade..face it up one more time to the browbone with the Ivory and you're set for a night on the town..all in one, little baked duo compact! Thanks Hard Candy! Another winner for me!

xoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by jess213

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use the grey more than the white. I like to use it as eyeliner when I don't want brown or deep black eyeliner. I use eyedrops to wet the shadow to get a better color payoff.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Kornchick93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It is an amazing eyeshadow duo consisting of a pearly, shimmery ivory and a deep, gun metal grey. What I like about it is that it is versatile; it is a baked eyeshadow so you can use it both wet and dry. Use it dry for a more sheen and subtle look, and use it wet for an amazingly vibrant look that stays true to it's colour. When wet, it never gets muddy and it really sticks to the lid. Also, it is very hard to break; unless you drop it REALLY hard, you don't have to worry about it breaking apart. The packaging is very cute and a bit edgy; it reminds me allot of Urban Decay. This product used to be sold at stores such as Sephora and Ulta, so you cannot go wrong. It has an amazing quality for half the price (you really can't go wrong with 6 bucks)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the duo that has the shimmery white, and shimmery carbon shades. I love it! Hard Candy's baked duo's have such good color payoff, are so blendable, and last all day! There is enough shimmer to make it glam, but not over the top. These two shades are very versatile and can be mixed with almost any other shades to create variation in color! And they can be applied wet or dry...did I mention that Hard Candy has the most adorable packaging on the market? BUT they also have the best selection among drugstore makeup, Sephora made a mistake removing the HC line!