August 22, 2014 | 1945 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Dryer 217B with Folding Handle

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 12:41:00 PM More reviews by MegamiMoon

I purchased this dryer at a very low price from TJ Maxx because I've heard a lot of good things about tourmaline/ceramic/ionic technology. Well, it pretty much does what a hairdryer does, it dries your hair. Other than that, I wasn't really impressed. The folding handle is convenient since I live in a tiny apartment with limited storage space. However the dryer only has 1 heat setting and then two power settings, high and low. High is waaaaaay too high. My hair gets blown all over the place and gets tangled in the process. The low setting is uselessly low. Also, the labeling started rubbing off a few weeks after I started using it, so now, you can't even tell where the high and low indicators are. Not very high-quality manufacturing. I wouldn't purchase this again and wish I would have stuck with my Revlon RV544 Tourmaline Ionic Dryer which I gave away because I thought this one would be better. Wrong!